do your headphones get broken and only work in one ear?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacksparrow22
my brother sat on my headphones, so now they only work in my right ear, the left one works if i twist the wire hold it up, but my arm gets tired.....anyone know how to fix it?

Bhang
Buy a new pair, or start working out

Friend44
It happens to me often. I only buy cheap ones so that when it happens, no big deal. They usually break at the base of the plug.

jacksparrow22
how is working out going to help? besides i already do and i have had to buy sooooo many new headphones and i dont want to buy another pair!

jacksparrow22
mine are $25 each though

Bhang
You said that your arm gets tired of holding it up, working out build up that stamina! Problem solved big grin

GABRIEL05
It happens when you sleep with the head phones on. It ruins the wires

jacksparrow22
i sleep with them on all the time but they still worked. like i said, my brother sat on them---hes the reason i always have to get new ones---good thing my walkman is strong ive had it for 3 years already and it looks like sh*t but it works great smile

Friend44
thumb up The best solution for you would be to keep your sound system on off. When you'd put the earphones on your head, it wouldn't matter if they'd be broken. You'd never have to buy another pair. I'm glad we solved this.

Bhang
Take the money out of your brothers arse

burlyman
oh... is that why! no expression

VallejoKid707
it might be your walkman. that happened to me. try using other headphones and if only one works then its the walkman.

Friend44
(do your headphones get broken and only work in one ear?)

Maybe they are not broken. It is you who is deaf from one ear.

VallejoKid707
laughing

jacksparrow22
its definitely not the walkman cause i tried it on my computer also

jacksparrow22
yea friend, i bet thats it

Bhang
Your headphones are gone, there is no fix. You have wires that have come loose in the ear connection...that is why when you maneuver the wire it works sometimes. That too will end

Tex
Yup, those wires are easily severed, twisting them too much or crushing them will ruin them easily.

I myself go through about 5 pairs a year!

VallejoKid707
well then your computer is broken too

DeNiro
i listen to headphones pretty much the whole day without them i am in a miserbly mood well everytime my headphones do that i go out that second and buy new ones but once i didnt and i had to wait one day before i got them and well it was the 1st time in 4 years that i didnt bring my cd player to school i was so pissed

Korri
that happens to me all the time and its so annoying!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.