Sentinel Screwup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
I'm not sure if this is covered elsewhere or not, but at the end of Matrix: Reloaded Neo stops five Sentinals, but in M3 they say he stopped 4. Post your thoughts.

LarryTheArch
omega, let me know if it's already been done somewhere.

The Unknown
Yes, this has been done somewhere. Holes in the Matrix Movies, I believe.

mors823
Try to find a general thread before starting a new specific thread. Repeating posts in a thread maybe alright, but repeating threads isn't. This belongs in another thread. Nice catch though, never noticed

Noola
I'm not sure whether it was Neo or someone else that said that; in either case, it's possible they plain forgot. I mean, I didn't count the exact number

SimplePriest
Good catch... I noticed that too when I saw reloaded again, and saw that there were actually 5 sentinels. I'm not sure what's going on with that. I was actually just asking a friend if he had any clue.

erm

Mordecai
My goodness!!!

Run for the hills!!!!

LarryTheArch
ha ha (sarcastically)

Mordecai
I was serious. no expression

Verity
Why is this even such an issue? roll eyes (sarcastic) messed

LarryTheArch
cause' we're making it an issue. But someone should close this, since its covered somewhere else.

LarryTheArch
Omega Close this... please!

mors823
Larry> No hard feelings from previous threads and you're right, this need to be closed. Hole in the Matrix should discuss, although I believ this is the ONLY hole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.