I Have The Revolutions Script!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistique
I finally have it! Well, I've had it for about a month, I made it myself, here ya go...

gexus . com / chocolaxchix

If you read it, plz comment!

bluwisdom
You rock!, I tried the reloaded one but 404 page comes up

MovieManiac
hey, mistique wher can i find more movie scripts

Mistique
Yeah, I'll have to fix that.

Maniac: It takes a good 5 hours to make the script, WITHOUT all the dialouge. So I think I'll just stick to movie scripts I like. it doesn't help when the guy you get it from gave it to you like this:

sati r u from the matrix neo yes no I mean I was sati why did you leave neo I had to sati I had to leave my home too ramakandra sati come here darling leave the poor man in peace

so I had to put all the capitals and full stops in, you instead of u. Stuff liek that, but it was worth it smile You can find them on google by simple posting one or two lines in the script. Maybe more complicated words that you would probably only find in that movie. If you can't, then it's either too new or it's not on google. You can always pm me and I'll find it for you smile

Korri
kewlness!

Mistique
Thanx

Ice_Lightningo3
Hey Mistipue. Great job. Can I hav ur number roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Mistique
lol... I'm really young...

movie_freak
Thanx for the script!!

BackFire
The script for the whole matrix series has been around for hundreds of years, under the name of 'the bible'

Mistique
It'd be great if you were in there, they could use a bit more comedy in the good book smile I guess you can't blame them for being so miserable, people being crusified, naked people being chased by lions, sounds quite funny really wink

Matrixman
Dude i back you fully the bible is the script of the matrix , for instance Zion, the whole idea of the one choosing to die ... come on it is most definaly linked happy

Mistique
Yeah, I agree, like Neo's sacrifice and all that...

dragonpisces272
Mistique>if your young, then what does that make me?? laughing out loud btw, great script, I've been looking all over for it and couldn't find anything but one liners. smile

Mistique
Yeah, it took a lot of work, but I did it smile I'm 12, I guess that aint too young...

Osiris
thats cool
specially for me as i m bad at english smile

Mistique
glad I could help...

The Omega
Mistique> If you're 12 you're NOT here as the age-limit is 13.
If you're 23 as your profile indicates, you're older than the average forumite around here big grin

LarryTheArch
Can I have ur number? Im only 13

mors823
Larry> shut up.
Mistique> Can you fix the Reloaded page. Also, could you do M1?
The script seems so short. Hard to imagine that the script is 30 pgs, yet the movie last 2.5hrs.

LarryTheArch
mors823>*Classic Neo middle finger*

mors823
Larry> No offense, in here and other threads.

LarryTheArch
same to you. In here or other threads

Osiris
anybody knows if the official script is available???

Mistique
Osiris>whats the official script?

Mors> I'll get right on it. I've been wanting to make it for a while, but as I said, it takes a good few hours yes

But I will get it done, I'll post when it is up...

Agent
thanx.....I'll be waiting, too

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.