whats ur worst experience with the dentist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Here's mine: I had to go get some teeth pulled so I could get braces so I sat down and the dentist pulls out his novacaine and gives me some shots I was pretty numb but then he tried to get a tooth out and it wouldn't come out so he got out the drill evil face and started cutting it in half and he's like "does that hurt" and I'm like "hell yes!!" and he stopped drilling and got the novacaine again and gave me like 3 more shots before it didn't hurt anymore felt like crap afterwards sick

nazgulinthedark
hahaha when i got my teeth pulle, the docter over did it a little with the shots, and for like a day or two after i coulnd't feel my lower lip

total metalhead
when i was 6 i went to get my teeth checked and the dentsit broke his little mirror thing against my jaw and a load of glass shards went in my mouth and one cut my lip. a world of pain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.