KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » whats ur worst experience with the dentist

whats ur worst experience with the dentist
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

whats ur worst experience with the dentist

Here's mine: I had to go get some teeth pulled so I could get braces so I sat down and the dentist pulls out his novacaine and gives me some shots I was pretty numb but then he tried to get a tooth out and it wouldn't come out so he got out the drill evil face and started cutting it in half and he's like "does that hurt" and I'm like "hell yes!!" and he stopped drilling and got the novacaine again and gave me like 3 more shots before it didn't hurt anymore felt like crap afterwards sick

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:04 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

hahaha when i got my teeth pulle, the docter over did it a little with the shots, and for like a day or two after i coulnd't feel my lower lip

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:36 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

when i was 6 i went to get my teeth checked and the dentsit broke his little mirror thing against my jaw and a load of glass shards went in my mouth and one cut my lip. a world of pain.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:46 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote