Dogpile!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gus The PI
Alright: noola vs Ahnold vs Gus The PI {my three profiles}

Who wins?

Tired Hiker
I say Bjorn Nitmo!

Gus The PI
HUH???

Come on people: show some imagination! Ahnold {The Governator} vs Gus {who can nail yo ass} vs noola {errr, cool name}. Who wins?

ab012f9448
Gus. blink

burlyman
do you ever stop going on about your multiple personalities... jeeze... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/closedeyes.gif

diegocala
Does PI stand for Penile Implant?

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? this thread is......

burlyman
wts?

Gus The PI
Er, how about PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR smartass

Oh, and burlyman: the whole POINT of this thread is to get rid of 2 of my profiles! Jeez, lighten up

burlyman
roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
What?! What the f**k?

diegocala
I disagree stick out tongue

burlyman
cmon What the f**k? you know you edited that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gus The PI
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/offtopic.gif ? Well DUH

Gus The PI
Hey Burly, I'm not unaware of the irony of my comment, y'know big grin

I just thought that this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pile.gif could solve the issue once and for all

Treehuggerjanie
i dont know you. Therefore i dont care. But hey, dont nail my ass!

Gus The PI
Oh I won't, don't worry. I only do that to people who upset me.

Btw, your "I don't care" comment really upset me. Wait a sec...

diegocala
Well, I surely do not care

Gus The PI
Listen up, smartass, your views are perfectly well known. Lay off, alright? This is The OFF-TOPIC forum, after all; quit complaining!

Ahnold
This thread is now mute; noola has been voted v. unpopular, and Gus The PI has been banned for reasons unknown {is it cos I said smartass? I'm sorry! But I thought you could say that here!} So Ahnold is here to stay...

diegocala
Great! Banned under one username and came back as another and addmitted it? Classic sock move I think...
Good job brainaic!

Ahnold
Listen smartass - I have always admitted that I had multiple profiles - er, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD BRANIAC!

Why don't you just lay off, weirdo?!

LarryTheArch
ahnold!
hes the Terminator dude!!!

Ahnold
Nu-uh: THE GOVERNATOR. And I can blow you all away with my uzi 9mm!!!

LarryTheArch
Not me, cuz im a suck-up prgram almight GOVERNATOR

lil bitchiness
This is an OFF TOPIC FORUM its ment to be offtopic if we choose it to be...so i repeat myself

What the f**k?

Ahnold
Btw, I am now Gus The PI - long story...

Anyway, my comment about this being the off topic forum was only in response to your comment about this thread being stupid; well, seeing as this IS the OT thread, I fail to see the problem...

Korri
blink

Ahnold
Oh korri - why must you always give me that blink ? What's the problem?

diegocala
Here ya go

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.