I Need A Girl's Help Please!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
question for any female on KMC, if a guy has done something bad and he tries to call you, but you ignore his calls, how is he supposed to know what he has done wrong???? women's logic doesnt make sense!!!

what would make you ignore your guy?

i need help fast!

silver_tears
mad sure it does

silver_tears
ever hear of emails wink

total metalhead
she wont reply to my emails either. seriously its like shes cut all contact with me

Treehuggerjanie
what bad thing did you do?
You need to surprise her. Go and see her with flowers and say you miss her and are worried that you have upset her. Leave her a message on the answer phone if she wont pick up and apologize. Hope it works!

saucybird007
is this your gf your talking about??

silver_tears
And a guy cheating or being cruel would make me ignore him sad

Treehuggerjanie
if a guy was being toooooo clingly id ignore him or if he cheated on me or did something he kew was wrong. Is it your gf?

total metalhead
well, im not sure what i did, because she wont talk to me, i cant go see her, cos im in England at the moment, shes not exactly my girlfriend, but we've been seeing each other a lot and i know she likes me more than a friend, she said so. i haven't cheated on her i know that, and she swore she wouldnt cheat on me either when i left to go to England. i dont what to do.

Storm
You could talk with one of her friends and try to find out what you did wrong in her eyes.

silver_tears
maybe you wre ignoring her shifty

total metalhead
its impossible to ignore her!

silver_tears
why huh

Treehuggerjanie
Maybe she is just missing you so she doesnt want to get to close cos it will upset her! Jesus im a miracle worker!

total metalhead
cos shes the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. shes always laughing and she just looks like an angel.

eeurgh even i think thats mushy sick

total metalhead
thats a nice thought....probably not true though sad

i bet shes in bed with 3 of my friends right now.....

silver_tears
blink are you implying shes easy stick out tongue

cermiestar
if she's ignoring your calls then she wants you to keep calling and making the effort to know she's wanted.....so keep calling!

Treehuggerjanie
yeah hang in there! And saying she is probably in bed with 3of your mates wont help!Is she really into foursomes?j/k

total metalhead
well she wasnt hard big grin

j/k

total metalhead
nah 3somes yeah but overcrowd the bed and she gets cranky.

Treehuggerjanie
Ok matey stop right there.

total metalhead
hey im just messin!

silver_tears
stick out tongue

Treehuggerjanie
i know! ok seen as your telling us what your gf likes, should i tell you the stuff i do to turn my bf on?!

total metalhead
errr, if you want doctor

Treehuggerjanie
no i was just messin. I aint tellin you about our kinky games!

total metalhead
fine then i wont tell you about me and Amy's trips to the unisex massage parlour. rolling on floor laughing

Treehuggerjanie
Please tell me. I soooo want to know. Note the sarcasm in my voice sweetie! Why would i want to know!?!

silver_tears
omg theres a place in downtown toronto called the condom shack eek!

total metalhead
embarrasment

total metalhead
what happens there then?

Treehuggerjanie
g2g bye!

silver_tears
I wonder roll eyes (sarcastic) they sell condoms of all types stick out tongue

total metalhead
do they have funky flavored ones?

Asami
I haven't read through this whole thread.... But this made me laugh! I apologise for laughing at your expense. But its a typical guy thing isn't it?!

You have to grovel.... Be sorry... Buy gifts! Well, it *might* work.

What'd make me ignore my guy... If he pissed me off without realising he pissed me off then expects me to explain why I'm so pissed off!!! Which is probably the situation right now?!

silver_tears
yes actually they do big grin

total metalhead
oh so you've been in there then!

silver_tears
I have been downtown wink
and dont take that the wrong way but yes I passed by and they have window displays no doubt stick out tongue

total metalhead
laughing out loud window displays!!!

how much choice can their be? condoms are condoms right?

jacksparrow22
theres a store in downtown portland (in maine, my aunt lives there) called condom sense.....its a sex shop.....but theres a lot more that dont have the word condom in their title around where i live.....no one goes in unnoticed! they try to be all casual walking in--hah!

silver_tears
you are very wrong TM stick out tongue

total metalhead
me? wrong???

so what kind of condoms are you into silver?

..........god that sounds weird

silver_tears
I dont go in there and browse stick out tongue
Its just there are more than one type

total metalhead
variety is the spice of life i guess.

juggernaut26
try sending her some flowers and then some chocolates and the like it works for me

ash007
just say you love her with all your heart

juggernaut26
but then she'll wanna get married girls do that way to much

total metalhead
married at 17? god no!!!

badkittykitty
maybe its not you.maybe something happened to her,have you thought about that?

chicken fish
i wanna get married *dreams*

Veralidaine
man dere's no way me tinkin bout dat just yet! no i wanna start a career first, den mebbe settle down.......

Veralidaine
i mean, i no how ppl say dat apparently 'all' girls dream about dere wedding day, but i sure aint one of dem!

BLACKANGEL
Go to her house and try to talk to her. and if u dont talk to her talk to her friends shes had to tell her friends what u did.

total metalhead
maybe your right...but still i cant know unless she talks to me.

bLooMiLiCioUs
i don't want tostick out tongue
unless its orlando bloom.....*dreamy sigh*
well hv the thought that maybe it's HER ever occured to you TM?
and btw hi every1 - this is one of the rare moents im gonnabe online frm now onwink

Paola
I vote for the keep begging!!! let her know you care.... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.