KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Need A Girl's Help Please!!!!!!!!

I Need A Girl's Help Please!!!!!!!!
Started by: Deathblow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathblow
-

Worried I Need A Girl's Help Please!!!!!!!!

question for any female on KMC, if a guy has done something bad and he tries to call you, but you ignore his calls, how is he supposed to know what he has done wrong???? women's logic doesnt make sense!!!

what would make you ignore your guy?

i need help fast!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:37 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

mad sure it does

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:39 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

ever hear of emails wink

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:39 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

she wont reply to my emails either. seriously its like shes cut all contact with me

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:40 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

what bad thing did you do?
You need to surprise her. Go and see her with flowers and say you miss her and are worried that you have upset her. Leave her a message on the answer phone if she wont pick up and apologize. Hope it works!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:40 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

is this your gf your talking about??

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:41 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

And a guy cheating or being cruel would make me ignore him sad

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:41 PM
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

if a guy was being toooooo clingly id ignore him or if he cheated on me or did something he kew was wrong. Is it your gf?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:43 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

well, im not sure what i did, because she wont talk to me, i cant go see her, cos im in England at the moment, shes not exactly my girlfriend, but we've been seeing each other a lot and i know she likes me more than a friend, she said so. i haven't cheated on her i know that, and she swore she wouldnt cheat on me either when i left to go to England. i dont what to do.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:44 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

You could talk with one of her friends and try to find out what you did wrong in her eyes.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:45 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

maybe you wre ignoring her shifty

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:45 PM
Deathblow
-

its impossible to ignore her!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:46 PM
silver_tears

why huh

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:47 PM
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

Maybe she is just missing you so she doesnt want to get to close cos it will upset her! Jesus im a miracle worker!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:48 PM
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
why huh

cos shes the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. shes always laughing and she just looks like an angel.

eeurgh even i think thats mushy sick

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:57 PM
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by Treehuggerjanie
Maybe she is just missing you so she doesnt want to get to close cos it will upset her! Jesus im a miracle worker!

thats a nice thought....probably not true though sad

i bet shes in bed with 3 of my friends right now.....

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:58 PM
silver_tears

blink are you implying shes easy stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:01 PM
cermiestar
kitten

if she's ignoring your calls then she wants you to keep calling and making the effort to know she's wanted.....so keep calling!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:08 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

yeah hang in there! And saying she is probably in bed with 3of your mates wont help!Is she really into foursomes?j/k

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:09 PM
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
blink are you implying shes easy stick out tongue

well she wasnt hard big grin

j/k

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:11 PM