POSSIBLE spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gotwa
Okay, I have no clue where I heard/read this, or even saw this. All I know is it is embedded into my head. The below is most likely a fiction derived from the depths of my brain, so yeah.

Okay, so from what I remember, Anakin does go back for his mom, and talks with Watto, and he says he sold his mom (as its a business with slavery), to some guy on a moisture farm.. ('Uncle Owen's dad) but she was taken by tusken raiders on a raid. He goes back to find her, and finds her near-death in a tusken hut, after having killed all of the raiders from the one clan. And thats when he goes dark. =o

As I said, I don't know where I got this from, it could just be my imagination, or I read it from a book.. but I decided to post it anyways... hehe

yerssot
er... have you ever saw EpII: The Attack Of The Clones?
you took it from there wink

oh, and Owens father is Cliegg Lars smile

Gotwa
I did? big grin .. My short-term memory is pretty bad.. I probably lost it because I went to watch EpII and it was scratched down the middle D:

kinda like corran horn lost his memories of Mirax when she was taken.. embarrasment.. can a mod delete this? hehe

yerssot
ya... you don't remember?

Gotwa
No sad

yerssot
watch it again

Gotwa
I just told you, I can't. Big scratch. sad

yerssot
go buy it than big grin

Gotwa
D: I'm poor. sad

yerssot
lend it

Gotwa
I can try.. hehe

Dirty Vader
Wow you forgot that and the source!!! eek! huh messed

Gotwa
Shh.. stick out tongue

GABRIEL05
This is the quintessential flagship useless thread wink

Raz
Not related Ep3. And not worth putting in Ep2 forum. Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.