what is the most embarrsing thing that ever happen 2 u.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLACKANGEL
my most embarrsing thing that happen to me was when i was cutting, i was running from the dean and i ran to a stair case. there where cute cute cute boys at the end of the stairs case so when i ran down the stair case and i trip over my own foot. i fell down two flights of stairs. i was laying right near all the boys feet. one said hey shorty u alright. i felt so embarress. the only good thing about it was that i had all of them help me and carry me. but i still dont like showing my face around them. embarrasment ....so embarrsing. now i know to stay in class. well sometimes stay in class.

total metalhead
once i stage dived when my band was performing and the crowd dropped me (accidentally....i hope) onto the ground in front of the stage. and if anyones ever been to a metal or rock show, they'll know how muddy and churned up the ground gets there.... sick

i had to play the rest of the show covered in mud and with a big cut on my elbow.

BLACKANGEL
thats wrong....what they moved out your way or they had you for a while and then drop u.

total metalhead
they had me for like a couple of seconds but then i kinda....slid outta a load of hands and landed on some glass or some shit. hurt my body and my ego sad

BLACKANGEL
oh...maybe u was too heavy. see i cant trust people like that if i do that they might just move out my way and let me fall.

total metalhead
you sayin im fat??? no jking

i guess when im up on stage i just lose it, and i just take stupid risks like that. i didnt think before i did it, so the audience probably werent ready for me.

SpikeSpiegel
I've said in another thread, go look it up I don't want to open old wounds again.

clispin
when i told this lassie (who will remain nameless) that i fancied this boy in my class and she asked him out in front of my whole class.

BLACKANGEL
embarrasment

thorncrawler
i've done loads of sh*t thats seen as embarasing, i've worn dresses in public and stuff like that but i'm a performer so that comes naturally but when i was with my ex i got up a 2 in the morning and went to the club where my ex was and confrunted her about the fact that she was cheating on me and when i had finished the club was silent and everyone was looking at us, but i felt better when i got a round of aplase (sp) for confrunting her

barbie_girl
i got my tongue stuck 2 a freezer wen i was 4an had 2 b rescued by firemen!

thorncrawler
laughing out loud

barbie_girl
i no! i wish id been the age i am now it wld b great to be saved by a load of dashing men in uniform

saucybird007
on my 18th bday i was walking through Southend with 8 of my mates and a cop riot van and a cop car pulled up next to us and 6 police men jumped out grabbed me and pinned me to the floor. Read me my rights and said i was under arrest for armed robbery.

My mates where like OMG! and didnt know what to say and passers by in the street where just staring at me. I was well embarrassed embarrasment

They threw me in the car after putting handcuffs on me.
Then they drove round the corner and then said i could go. I had been set up! mad My dad had planned the whole thing!
I was so embarrassed, my mates just found it really funny. I hated my dad for ages after that.

I see the funny side of it now but at the time i wasnt a happy bunny. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.