Nelly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

98R1
Is that your ass or your momma have reindeer?
What the Hell does that mean?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dunno either. but Nelly sux. the guy sings about shoes. Air force 1's wtf is that lol

Gotwa
Who knows.

98R1
I think he sucks too but I heard that on the radio
WTF reindeer whats that about

total metalhead
obviously im no expert on hip-hop but Nelly = sick

madsci
"the one positive thing that can be said of the devil...he's a hard worker"

nelly...i can respect him for one thing, that is he came out of nowhere with a style and sound that a/r's at first ignored, then he was able to sell them on it and got a deal. he was able to get his music out...that is more than a lot of musicians are able to do these days.

that being said...i think he, his crew, and his music are the biggest pieces of crap to ever pollute the airwaves and the minds of impressionable children. his beats suck ass, his rhymes suck ass, and he has no sense of fashion (bandaid under the eye...give it up). what's with his boy trying to look like the phantom of the opera?

krs-one and the entire hip hop nation hates his ass, and so do i

madsci
hip hop purist

98R1
Duzz anyone know what the reindeer reference is about? alien

in flames
KRS ONE's diss's on nelly are great!

gotta get rich
yeah i agree with everything man.

total metalhead
oh great. YOUR back.

gotta get rich
yeah i am. what you gonna do bout it Sam???

h0ck3yh0rr0r
what happened to 50 cents pic^ now canibus lol its better. canibus has some good stuff.

gotta get rich
yes i love canibus. one of the best. you changed your sig too since i was last on. lovin that L pic.

Neo_Version 7
Bumpers.

Dr. Octagon
ok...classic thread but whats the point of this

cool_dudes_rule
i think he is annoying. blink

Red Superfly
Nelly is a clown shoe.

Deathblow
Nelly? NELLY?

You're all wrong though...Wu, that shit right there, yo... that shit is the realest form of music you can find. When the Nelly's and the Ja's are out there, bakin up some bullshit, some of that dry ass, no tasting corn bread shit, industrialized cats, Wu just lay in the cut and bring yall some chocolate cake, with all the frosting you can handle, glasses of milk and all that. These kittens can't f*ck with the lions of Judah. ONE LOVE.
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wwu/images/wu-tang/Wu-Tang_Small_Logo_gray.gif beware

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Deathblow
Nelly? NELLY?

You're all wrong though...Wu, that shit right there, yo... that shit is the realest form of music you can find. When the Nelly's and the Ja's are out there, bakin up some bullshit, some of that dry ass, no tasting corn bread shit, industrialized cats, Wu just lay in the cut and bring yall some chocolate cake, with all the frosting you can handle, glasses of milk and all that. These kittens can't f*ck with the lions of Judah. ONE LOVE.
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wwu/images/wu-tang/Wu-Tang_Small_Logo_gray.gif beware

laughing Wu makes the best food

Dr. Strangelove
Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin to f*ck with, Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin to f*ck with!

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove

classic laughing

Wolf Dog
laughing Wu-Tang Clan.... they slay me.

Deathblow
That old guy on GZA's right at the end, I'm all for him replacing Cappadonna smokin'

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove

eek!

Dr. Octagon
That old guy on GZA's right at the end, I'm all for him replacing Cappadonna smokin'

cmon...cappa isn't that bad, Pillage was good...actually nevermind i agree, his last albums were awful. no

The True Fear
is nelly sexually attracted to reindeer?

Deathblow
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
cmon...cappa isn't that bad, Pillage was good...actually nevermind i agree, his last albums were awful. no

His verses on Cuban Linx and Ironman were awesome, he's been really so-so ever since sad

Neo_Version 7
Nelly is street. yes

The True Fear
nelly should be put on the street

mmmmoley
i like a few nelly songs, but not a whole albums worth - maybe if he bought out a greatest hits, then you might find him in my CD collection! until then, i'll just have 2 go without - shame! pff!

alic88
nelly is not pleasant to the ears

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Nelly is street. yes

laughing out loud

Dr. Strangelove

Your just saying that since he was your passionate lover last night.v

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Nelly is street. yes

How is Nelly street? I am extremely curious to why you think this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.