Doesn't it suck when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
...your toilet overflows, you have no idea how to fix it, dont feel like cleaning it up, and ur the only one home?

§pearhead
It also sucks when it starts snowing, and u think itll be a snow day, but then it turns to sleet and it gets really windy...that sucks.

Matrix_man
yeh.....totally.....except we used to do it at skool and leave it for the cleaners....

HEY its what they get paid for! if we werent pigs they'd go hungry....

stinkfist462
i skip some times

§pearhead
thing is, its hard to skip where i live...and then mr. gately, the disciplinary guy will come. hes scary. he'd hurt you. a lot.

JKozzy
Geez, Gately cut off someone tryin' to drag race out near the Skating rink parking lot near C house.... pulled right out in front, taking a risk of getting hurt/crashed into in the process... my hat goes off to that guy, what a job he has.. and how he handles it is top-notch.

Dogbert
it sucks when you get diarea in school due to the fact that ur "friends" put milk of magnesia in ur soda.........this didn't happen to me tho...... whistle

§pearhead
Did he really? Wow. btw, bump up ur story thread with somethin

stinkfist462
it sucks when your girlfriend believes what some dude told her that was semi true and she dumps you and breaks your heart.. and you didnt tell anyone what she supposedly said you did.....
hey wait thats my occasion

KidRock
slip and slide brother eek!

JKozzy
Hm, sounds familiar to some movie I saw....
.... FINCH!! stick out tongue

JKozzy
Already did yes

§pearhead
do it again, then

JKozzy
Did.

nazgulinthedark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

when a rumor is actually true, and it's about you

nazgulinthedark
hey that rymes!

stinkfist462
wut????

nazgulinthedark
What the f**k?

stinkfist462
what are you talkin bout ?? naz??

§pearhead
uh...yeah. WHAT THE HELL?

JKozzy
W-t-f mates? stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
?

MC Mike
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drunk.gif

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

stinkfist462
beer

MC Mike
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hoover.gif

nazgulinthedark
yes ditto

MC Mike
ditto me? laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
ditto stinky

JKozzy
Ditto to all

MC Mike
okay... blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.