KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Doesn't it suck when...

Doesn't it suck when...
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Miffed Doesn't it suck when...

...your toilet overflows, you have no idea how to fix it, dont feel like cleaning it up, and ur the only one home?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:50 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

It also sucks when it starts snowing, and u think itll be a snow day, but then it turns to sleet and it gets really windy...that sucks.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:51 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

yeh.....totally.....except we used to do it at skool and leave it for the cleaners....

HEY its what they get paid for! if we werent pigs they'd go hungry....

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:51 AM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i skip some times

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:52 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

thing is, its hard to skip where i live...and then mr. gately, the disciplinary guy will come. hes scary. he'd hurt you. a lot.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:54 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Geez, Gately cut off someone tryin' to drag race out near the Skating rink parking lot near C house.... pulled right out in front, taking a risk of getting hurt/crashed into in the process... my hat goes off to that guy, what a job he has.. and how he handles it is top-notch.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:59 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

it sucks when you get diarea in school due to the fact that ur "friends" put milk of magnesia in ur soda.........this didn't happen to me tho...... whistle

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:00 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Did he really? Wow. btw, bump up ur story thread with somethin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:00 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

it sucks when your girlfriend believes what some dude told her that was semi true and she dumps you and breaks your heart.. and you didnt tell anyone what she supposedly said you did.....
hey wait thats my occasion

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:01 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Re: Doesn't it suck when...

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
...your toilet overflows, you have no idea how to fix it, dont feel like cleaning it up, and ur the only one home?

slip and slide brother eek!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:03 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by Dogbert
it sucks when you get diarea in school due to the fact that ur "friends" put milk of magnesia in ur soda.........this didn't happen to me tho...... whistle

Hm, sounds familiar to some movie I saw....
.... FINCH!! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:03 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
Did he really? Wow. btw, bump up ur story thread with somethin

Already did yes

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:04 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

do it again, then

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:07 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Did.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:10 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

roll eyes (sarcastic)

when a rumor is actually true, and it's about you

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:18 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

hey that rymes!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:19 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

wut????

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:20 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:21 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

what are you talkin bout ?? naz??

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:22 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

uh...yeah. WHAT THE HELL?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:22 AM