Wacky Story Thread II: The Return

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
--== THE POTENTIALLY OFFICIAL SEQUAL TO THE PREVIOUS ONE! ==--
(to be announced its officiality at a later date)

When we last left our... villan... Starscream was on Luke's speeder, careening and devising a new evil plan. With Hobo 13 completely destroyed, he needed to find a new reign of terror. While in space, he soon comes to pass the gay black guy. He kills him and moves on to another planet, this time green and blue with much more water than land. When he lands...

MC Mike
he realises the black guy never dies and sees him coming toward him! he runs away toward a massive lake where he finds an alien city! then an alien, looking like...

JKozzy
George W. Bush, on a nightly stroll. He finds these humans to be quite intimidating, and runs away after loud yelps escape the human's mouth. He learns that he is on the planet Earth.

lkotbr33

MC Mike
the scary creature "Bush" follows him... then, some sort of friend of his "Dick" comes along! the transformer uses his rockets to propel himself safely into the mountains... where he meets...

lkotbr33
rick who farts on him and leaves...

JKozzy
Starscream makes a hideout in the mountains, and devises a plan to destroy these annoying humans with Rick. This plan is..

MC Mike
Ahhh! don't squirm the story so much! wacko

MC Mike
"Howdy" no expression

lkotbr33
im a freak wann be friends to annoy the ppl so much they leave the planet

dave123
laughing out loudWhat the f**k?

MC Mike
okay okay! the plan is to... eat so many puffer fish, then make them all puff at once so he grows huge and takes over the planet.

lkotbr33
but someone sticks a fork in his ass and he deflates

JKozzy
But Starscream realizes he can't eat, as he found out in Part I. Rick agrees, and they re-strategize again all night. The ingenious plan of annoying all the humans seems to be going well. So far they've devised to .....

lkotbr33
so he leaves...

MC Mike
..no...he doesn't...

devised to... poop out missles at leading figures of this tenacious world!

JKozzy
The next day Starscream loads up some manure he stole from a farm, and dumped it on the White house. Bush wasn't too happy about it, so he...

lkotbr33
but hes constipated so he delays his plan

MC Mike
oh my.... this is funny.

lkotbr33
killed bush...

MC Mike
and after he killed bush he... eats a goat and declares : "I can't believe it's not butter!"

JKozzy
And then moo's. And bees fly out of his nipples

lkotbr33
then throws up on bush III...

MC Mike
this is so stupid... laughing out loud

then he kills the leading figures with bees a la "Rejected"

lkotbr33
and shoots more bees..

lkotbr33
which kills sum other guy...

MC Mike
until the whole expanse of Earth's air is filled with them.

lkotbr33
and the planet disintegrates...

JKozzy
and then he notices that the planet's not there, and says "HAHA! Mission Accomplished." Then Megatron comes to kick his ass, but...

lkotbr33
theres no gravity and hes soooo fat he fell to god knows where...

lkotbr33
sooo he landed in a planet made entierly of bread

JKozzy
He then destroys it cuz its... bread

JKozzy
After this turn of events, still searching for a place to wreck havock upon, he goes through space further still. He lands on a red planet, and finds a civilization thriving. As he passes a small buggy, he goes through the cloaking shields of the Martian civilization, and he finds Michael Jackson there. He greets Starscream and says...

lkotbr33
crap michael jackson just raped me analy

JKozzy
In rage, he tears off Michael Jackson's disgusting nose, stuffs it up his ass-hole, rips him a new one, and throws him to Neptune where he rots for eternity. *many cheers*

lkotbr33
then his son jewman takes up his plot..

lkotbr33
and pisses on the president and gives him a cookie...

JKozzy
Then Raz came and challenged Starscream.. "Mod you, I will" and they begin fighting.

§pearhead
KB, you are ruining this story.

Starscream takes his wing and does the laser sword thing and goes "huzzah" and instead of slicing raz, he uses his sword as a pole vault. Raz scratches his butt in confusion as...

nazgulinthedark
he is hit by a raging mass of bannana bread.

§pearhead
the bannana bread comes to life and starts growling. now all present scratch their butts in confusion as the bread forms some kind of wierd monster.

MC Mike
Raz retaliates by eating the bread and charges Sceam

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

the breda monster attacks all present bolown away by its massive bread bombs, which originally were...

§pearhead
*ahem* It's scream

ANYWAYS starscream screams and tranforms to jet mode, only to realize raz cant fly. he laughs demonically as he fires the null cannon and raz cant do anything...until suddenly...

MC Mike
Raz deletes his account and scream dissolves in midair. A title appears: "The Legend Of The Seven Mods" Then...

§pearhead
The black guy pops out. "since im the leader of the matrix i think ill revive starscream?" random fire hydrant: why?

black guy: oops...too late.

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

§pearhead
starscream pops out. "miss me?"

the fire hydrant squirts water at him but misses. SS is seriously offended by that and blasts it with his null cannon.

All: *gasp* You just killed mr. fire hydrant! GET HIM!!!!!!

JKozzy
Everybody charges at Starscream, but it's useless. He blasts them into tiny bits, and sends them into oblivian. Suddenly, the entire world stops.

§pearhead
the little gnomes that spin the world: DAMNIT!

JKozzy
And then there was light. Too much light. And everyone was blinded and walked really funny.

§pearhead
when the light stopped the evil villain...starscream...was no longer anywhere to be seen. (why is he a villian again?)

JKozzy
(because he wants to wreck havock)

Then Mr. Nice comes along and begins to dance for everyone!!

lkotbr33
hes awesome try it

lkotbr33
before he rapes your mom

§pearhead
laughing out loud that is the funniest random thing EVER!!!!!!!!

§pearhead
back to story...

SS stares in disbelief as mr nice does his jig...then he goes to find a darkened corner to huddle in as he comtemplates his life...

JKozzy
As he contemplates, he finds that Mr. Nice actually never stops dancing. Ever. So he found a new corner to continue his thinking.

§pearhead
laughing out loud that is the most random clip ever.

Mr. Nice walks over. "hey im mr. nice," he says. "just cuz i dont got any arms..."

"NOT AGAIN!!!!!" SS shouts, and he blasts mr. nice to pieces. *collective gasp* "He killed mr. nice. GET HIM!"

JKozzy
Everyone around rushes at Starscream, but he laughs at their stupidity and hovers above them, then incinerates them all. He flies about a mile west, further into the mountains, when he comes across a gleaming pink light.
"You may have destroyed me once" it said.. "...but let's see how you can deal with Mr. Not-so-nice!"

§pearhead
instead of mr. nice, mr. not so nice is a BLUE blob with no arms...and this time his eyes are attached to him. *gasp*

JKozzy
SS taunts him, "You stupid blue blob! You've got nothing. NOTHING I SAY!" He charges at Mr. Not-so-nice and is repelled with extreme agility.
He figures that there's something more to this blob than the last one... he flies away, to devise the sinister plan to rid himself of Mr. Not-so-nice.

§pearhead
then an idea hits him. he flies back and blasts him to pieces with his null cannon. blue goop goes everywhere.

JKozzy
Amazed, he wonders why that memory lapse came to him. "Screw it" he says and goes off to destroy something really big in Asia.

§pearhead
he stops by some guy named jonny huang. ss thinks to himself something evil, but then jonny comes over. "What?" jonny asks. then, "What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What?"

A.D. Skinner
though...far away from SS, the blue gloop begins to reform ( as it would for any terminator ). "I am back" he says with a evil tone as he looks around to see where his nemisis has fled to, he climbs aboard his yellow submarine and...

§pearhead
realizes he has no arms to operate it!

A.D. Skinner
he uses his telepathy powers to ignite the thrusters and take off from his lonely planet in search of SS. He turns on the GPS and enters his request into the computer...

§pearhead
the local harem

A.D. Skinner
as the yellow submarine blasts off into space he begins to sing "were gonna rock down to Electric Avenue..."

Treehuggerjanie
...and then we'll take it higher!"
talking of higher, he lights up a joint and smokes it.But this isnt just any old weed, he has a very strange reaction to it which makes him...

A.D. Skinner
transform into Monica Lewinsky...as she looks down at the joint in her hand...she tosses it out the window ( for she prefers cigars ) and hits the warp drive button...she is rocketed through time and space to...

Curl_Up&Dye
transexual transylvania!!!

A.D. Skinner
"Let's do the time warp again !"

Frankfurter greets Monica as she lands her Yellow Submarine and takes a look around. She notices that everyone...

§pearhead
is purple.

nazgulinthedark
she goes to see an eyedocter.

§pearhead
eyedoctoromus the eye doctor looks at monica's eyes. "it appears you have the disease purple eye. similar in name to red eye, but nowhere near as seriuos. it just makes you see everyone the color purple."

monica: nooooooooooooo

starscream: ahaha! a human in pain...it makes me laugh.

A.D. Skinner
Who just happens to be our missing villian...SS ! "Here I come to wreck your day", he sings.

nazgulinthedark
he sings his wreck you day song to the tune of the barney song:

i hate you
you wanna kill me
we are arch enemies
i've come to wreck
your whole day
so don't try to kick me!

muhahahhaa! he shouts

§pearhead
he swoops down over eyedoctorum's...house, er, place thingy, and fire his null cannon. the house blazes and he laughs the entire time...then the fire department comes by.

nazgulinthedark
they put out the fire

§pearhead
the cops come by and take out their 8mm's...they open fire as starscream gets hit. he growls.

"you ruined my paint job!" he shouts.

A.D. Skinner
They look down, seeing the 1mm of their guns that they are missing...reattaching to the gun, they now have 9mms

"That's better" The continue to shoot

nazgulinthedark
"bang bang bang" rings in the air

§pearhead
*small chips of white and red paint start to rain down upon them*

Its raining paint! Hallelujah! - they start to sing.

nazgulinthedark
the sky is falling! screams a chicken

§pearhead
"the sky is falling?" all the gullible people nearby say. there's mass hysteria.

meanwhile starscream has landed and transformed back to robot-mode. he is confused beyond hell at this point.

nazgulinthedark
he runs away far away till he gets to...

§pearhead
the ice cream man! "what would you like?" the ice cream man asked.

"i think ill have;" then he remembered his fatal flaw--he cant eat anything. "damn you ice cream man," he says and he slices the ice cream man's truck in two with his wing saber.

nazgulinthedark
he runs away all the way to boston where he mats up with jackbob frodo and gandalf at the local pub

§pearhead
jackbob and frodo look up in fear but SS ignores them. "truce for now guys," he sighs. "i need a beer." beer

nazgulinthedark
hahaha, they talk about their latest adventures, when ss is done jackbob reveals that the three of them had been...

§pearhead
drinking for the last seven days. "since u destroyed the ring, the world has been saved!" frodo tells him. "after that, we drank a lot. when hobo 13 blew up, we were to drunk to even be injured...we flew all the way to here with gandalf's help.

§pearhead
the four of them start drinking again

LarryTheArch
adnd burp out flowerz at Bush the fourht, who call them...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.