SPACE BATTLES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Daft
I don't know how reliable this www.supershadow.com is and it has this statement from George Lucas, but it didn't say where the statement is from. Anyway, it is rather interesting to read.

"I kind of want Episode 2 and 3 to parallel the plot development of Episode 5 and 6 respectively," says Star Wars creator, George Lucas, "Episode 5 ended with a duel, a surprising revelation and a cliff-hanger or two so that is the way Episode 2 will end. Episode 6 ends with a stunning space battle that ends with the defeat of the reigning government, the evil Galactic Empire. Hence, Episode 3 will end with the largest space battle I have ever attempted where the fate of the Republic is at stake. The villains win the battle and the Republic falls just as the Empire fell in Episode 6."

Gundark
I think we have already figured all that out for ourselves, however if GL really said that, it kind of makes you wonder what he would have done with 7,8, and 9.

Lord Odin
I don't think it'd be that wise for him to do 7, 8 and 9, for the simple fact that he would have to go along with the plot of the novels, so he doesn't upset the fans.

I read somewhere that he had actually planned for Luke and Leia not to be brother and sister, and that Luke met up with his real sister later on in episodes 7 8 and 9...

Ratcat
I thought is was common knowledge that Supershadow is full of s*%t!!!

Dim
As had I...but it would see that the Superidiot continues to have people listening to his delusions...

Darth Daft
Sorry, I'm not actually good with all these fan sites and such. I've only ever visited theforce.net and aldera.net and places like that, but no supershadow. I wasn't sure how reliable he is. Still, would he really make up a false statement and pretend that Lucas said it? I'm sure that those words were really said by the big man himself.

UnknownBountyHunter
I agree with Dim and RC on the fact that he is full of it.

Darth Daft
Well I guess I won't be visiting that sight again then. Its quite a strange site if you ask me. It looks like a small fansite that has been abandoned for ages, but he makes updates almost everyday by the looks of things.

Dim
Trust me DD...that little statement by GL is a fake...everything anyone says on there is a fake...He actually rewrites people's hate mail....jeesh roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
There you have it. Supershadow.com is definately a no-go area.

queeq out

Ratcat
Wasn't it our very own King Jedi who wrote and email compalaining about the site and the lies therein and Supershadow re-wrote it as a letter of praise and posted it on his site?

Dim
Yes, I think that's the way it went...smile

Darth Daft
Geez, what a dumb con artist. Why doesn't someone sue him for writing false statements or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.