Board Games Cont.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
I don't know what happened to the thread and I didn't want to search for it.

I was at Books-a-million yesterday and I saw (along with all the movie board games) a LOTR trivia game. I had not seen this one before, It was amazing and had nothing to do with the movies! That really surprised me, since finding LOTR stuff w/o the movie on it is very hard. I almost bought it but it was $45, and i am broke!! Does anyone have this game?

Exa
I saw it some time ago, looks really good because it seems to have nothing to do with the movies but really interesting questions;
There is also a book like that - very good - and of course the new trivial pursuit.

Kitoky
I saw a Lord of the Rings Trivia Game the other day at Bordors.....Tempted to buy it.

Aurora
That is why I was so excited to find it. It seemed to have NOTHING to do with the movie and have very inteligent questions!

Exa
Yep, looked the same to me too.
Im still thinking about buying it... if it just wouldnt be so expensive sad

Aurora
I paid 40 for my Trival Prusuit.

Kitoky
O.o holy crud, 40$????

orlandoOYEA
Could you give us a sample of some of the questions? I would love to hear what they sound like. This is a little off topic but, yesterday i bought "Characters from Tolkiens work" by David Day and it has the most amazing pictures along with detailed descriptions of work. Its a good refrence to Tolkiens work.

Aurora
I am at work right now but when I get home I will post some of them for u if you would like me too!

Aurora
Yep, and I got the last one at KB toy stores, they were sold out everywhere else!!!

Ariadne
What kind of questions does the game have?

Aurora
The Trival Pursuit?

Ariadne
Yep.

Aurora
It has movie questions in different catigories. I can't remember them all, I will post them when I get home.

KingOfGondor292
My parents ALMOST bought it for me for christmas

orlandoOYEA
Same with me but they said that it would be no fun with me because i cant lose

rolos
Is this the Lord of the Rings Trivial persuit game i was talking about a long time ago? It had questions from the book included...they were good questions. Its pretty pricey 45$. But i found it at a Target for 35$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.