KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Board Games Cont.

Board Games Cont.
Started by: Aurora

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aurora
Princess

Board Games Cont.

I don't know what happened to the thread and I didn't want to search for it.

I was at Books-a-million yesterday and I saw (along with all the movie board games) a LOTR trivia game. I had not seen this one before, It was amazing and had nothing to do with the movies! That really surprised me, since finding LOTR stuff w/o the movie on it is very hard. I almost bought it but it was $45, and i am broke!! Does anyone have this game?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:20 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I saw it some time ago, looks really good because it seems to have nothing to do with the movies but really interesting questions;
There is also a book like that - very good - and of course the new trivial pursuit.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:22 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I saw a Lord of the Rings Trivia Game the other day at Bordors.....Tempted to buy it.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:22 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

That is why I was so excited to find it. It seemed to have NOTHING to do with the movie and have very inteligent questions!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:29 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
That is why I was so excited to find it. It seemed to have NOTHING to do with the movie and have very inteligent questions!

Yep, looked the same to me too.
Im still thinking about buying it... if it just wouldnt be so expensive sad

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:45 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

I paid 40 for my Trival Prusuit.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 09:08 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

O.o holy crud, 40$????

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 09:11 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Could you give us a sample of some of the questions? I would love to hear what they sound like. This is a little off topic but, yesterday i bought "Characters from Tolkiens work" by David Day and it has the most amazing pictures along with detailed descriptions of work. Its a good refrence to Tolkiens work.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 09:19 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

I am at work right now but when I get home I will post some of them for u if you would like me too!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 09:21 PM
Aurora
Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Kitoky
O.o holy crud, 40$????

Yep, and I got the last one at KB toy stores, they were sold out everywhere else!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 09:23 PM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

What kind of questions does the game have?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:29 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

The Trival Pursuit?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:49 PM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

Yep.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:51 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

It has movie questions in different catigories. I can't remember them all, I will post them when I get home.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:53 PM
KingOfGondor292
Aragorn Rox My Socks

My parents ALMOST bought it for me for christmas

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fail... when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship but it is not this day. This day, we fight!" <~~~ Aragorn, ROTK

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 01:19 AM
KingOfGondor292 is currently offline Click here to Send KingOfGondor292 a Private Message Find more posts by KingOfGondor292 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Same with me but they said that it would be no fun with me because i cant lose

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:46 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rolos

Is this the Lord of the Rings Trivial persuit game i was talking about a long time ago? It had questions from the book included...they were good questions. Its pretty pricey 45$. But i found it at a Target for 35$

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:51 AM
rolos is currently offline Click here to Send rolos a Private Message Find more posts by rolos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote