Are we allowed to...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freyja
Are we allowed to post fanfictions here? because I'm writing something, and I'd love opinions on it. You see, the ROTK poem made me think we could (btw - damn good!). And my boyfriend is so busy right now because of the Heineken Cup, I'm soon to resemble this:

:blowup:

Hopefully that worked! Am using my Luke's, which is yonks old. Will's is better, but as he's preparing to go out to Limerick, I can't really use it... anyway. Maybe someone could reply yes or no, and I can post or not.
It's not exactly :jawdrop: but hopefully you'll find it :thumbup:

Freyja
P.S. Damn, it didn't. Why didn't it!? how do you get THOSE smilies to post onto your thread!?

Camellia
I'm not sure whether you can or not...I suppose you could put up a link to your story but I'm really not sure...(see my signature, I've a link to a piece of my fanfiction and nobody has complained about so I assume that you can!big grin)

Oh, and it's nice to know that there is someone else on this forum that writes fanfictionbig grin

Fire
I don't think Mah will mind too much, tho it might be moved

Freyja did you place a space behind that last : when you tried to post a smiley?

also don't think " :thumbup: " is a smiley

Exa
thumbup does not exist, no; its only "up": thumb up

Freyja
"Thumbup" does exist. Right, if you start a new thread and go to "even more smilies" down the left hand side of the page, it gives you one. But I'm so confused.
I didn't put a space no. Like this? :blowup :

Freyja
Also - about the fanfiction. I don't have any links to it as such, but I can paste some of it up. I don't know - don't want to do the wrong thing when I've only just joined!

Exa

Freyja
It's Luke's computer - apparently. It's years old and keeps doing wierd things. Thanks for the link, I'll post a bit up and see how people like it. I'm putting it under "The Dying World Around Us" if the link from here to there doesn't work and you have to search for it.

Freyja
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=943387#post943387
That's what it says on the bar at the top! If not, try Exa's link and look for the title. Hope it's okay, it's only the first few papragraphs, and I do have quite a bit more!

Exa

Kitoky
Well actually if you want some opinions of some great writers you should register and post it up on fanfiction.net. smile I myself post some fics there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.