How much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes

wicker_man

bunnies = omens

Kes
I dont like buying thins thru the net cos I dont have a visa card and what happens if the DVD isnt working right?What do you do?

Here 40% of the money goes to the state. If it wasnt for that it would be way cheaper.
Prices are pretty much set, they sometimes sell 2 DVD for the price of one. Dont know how the extras are in those.

Kes
bunnies = omens does that website deliver outside the UK?Like Portugal?smile

wicker_man
Which one CD WOW or Play.Com ?

wicker_man
CD-WOW offers free postage and package is relatively cheap, sale both Region 1 (American) & Region 2 (Europe), however although they sale cheap box sets they don't sale any X-File ones (sorry Kes). There pretty reliable and they do service all EU countries.

johnny_rotten

Kes
Thanks, but I've been looking around and its cheaper here.

Yeh, I guess if a person looks around and waits, some cheap ones can be found.

SlipknoT
dvds here can go from 10$ to 30$ for singles, and $120 for an x-files box set

Lord_Andres

Kes
Ouch!

Evil Dead
bah......he shops in the wrong places.

Here in the U.S. you can usually find any dvd you want for a price between $15-$20 at your local Best Buy, Walmart, Target, etc.........

Less popular movies that aren't sold at such mass market stores can usually be bought for a price between $20-$25.

Box sets like X-files and Star Trek TNG go for right at $100......at Best Buy, Walmart, etc.

Paola
I tried to buy "The Piglet Movie"...... too expensive no

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

The Ones
box sets here usualy cost about 30-80 uk pounds but 2 disk dvds cost 15-20 pound and and 1 disk cost 12- 14 pound

)-(&C]{£R
What is the RRP of Taken the box set coz my mom got it for me for christmas and i wanna know if she paid a good price for it.

)-(&C]{£R

The Ones

)-(&C]{£R
I'm quite glad then coz thats how much my mum paid. Cheers the ones

The Ones
ah stop, your embarrassing me

Jackie Malfoy
It depends on where you buy it and if it is a old dvd or a new one.If it is old you can get one for under twenty bucks.If it is new and not on sale I would say forty!JM

MildPossession

BlackC@t
DVD's (Region 4) here in New Zealand are about $40.

But I usually buy Region 1 DVD's off Amazon, it's cheaper and they come out there before they come out here.

ladygrim
too much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.