[COLOR=crimson]There was a huge fire on one of the locations of lord of the rings in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sheridyn1
it was so terrible!!!

Pirate_Girly
Nuh-uh!!! That is freaking sad..Where???

KingOfGondor292
OMG really? I never heard about that! ..? lolsad

samIam
OH NOOOOOO!!!

Exa
Really?? Omg sad sad sad

Kitoky
Huge fire? Do you mean when they purposely burned the houses in the village of Rohan? confused

fini
yeah accidents happen, but once people didn't get too hurt then its not much to worry bout.

sheridyn1
nobody got hurt though. it was on Mt Somers

sauron
mount sundat do you mean, in which case it was the rohan set

Kitoky
O.o Well yeah Mt. Sunday was where they built Edoras. I don't know where they built the village, but they purposely burned the village but no one was hurt.

Suzuka
hehe, but remember that one camera guy?? he got flames on him and left the camera rolling, but he was ok stick out tongue that stinks about the fire..I was reading on TOR.net and this guy beat somone up while watching the movie cause the person was being loud...the guy ran and they haven't caught him yet...some people

Kitoky
Hahahah well they have to beat themselves up c'mon now, they're stunt men, and Viggo, Orlando, and Sean Astin had some injuries too, I think Viggo had the most with 2 toes broken and one chipped tooth.

Suzuka
Sean's glass through the foot must've hurt, ouch..and Elijah was just watching, eew stick out tongue and the running scenes, where Viggo had just broken his toes, Orli had just broken his ribs, and the stunt double for Gimli had bad kneees, poor guys stick out tongue

KingOfGondor292
lol big grin Ive read about Sean Astin doing the part where sam nearly frowns at the end of FOTR... he got glass stuck in his foot.. ew ;;

Kitoky
Yeah and Sean Astin was always the cautious one that was worried about the other actor's safety and he finds that he got hurt himself. The set where Sam runs out to Frodo on the Lorien boats at the end was the scene and it was just amazing how Elijah was just walking around Sean's operation crew, and just kept saying, "Oh man, that is alot a blood, that is fascinating!"

PippinTook
Yeah I was watching some thing on New Zealand about a year ago and it mentioned a lot of LOTR stuff and they showed when Sean stepped on the piece of glass. He just stood there looking down. Then he hobbled up the band of the river and they showed the people pulling it out of his foot and everything! It was a huge piece of glass, too! At least 2 inches wide, I swear! Eh it must have hurt SO bad. I don't see how he could have just stood there and not have screamed or anything. Heh, I would have. stick out tongue

Kitoky
I would probably jump backwards land in the water and drown while I was ate it. :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.