Hellsing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
well since i havnt seen a thread about hellsing i thought i would make one myself. I realy like this ( even though i have only seen 3 episodes ) its a good anime i advise this series for anny anime fans

NOTE: this is a violent series i do not advise it for the weak of heart or if u are expecting a child laughing out loud

Kitoky
I heard of Hellsing, but I've never seen it. Can you give me a sinopsis?

el_barto
sry im not good a explaining things

fungrl515
ooh!!! my favorite!!!! i love this show. so vampire-y. i love it. but i like 'police girl' the best. hehehe. she's so cool. arucard is so cool!!! lovely show. basically, vampire (arucard) kills other vampires as he's part of a special organization. he exterminates the scum of the earth.

i own the dvds, and my parents didn't care that it had a 16+ rating on it. yay!!! fun watching. i played it to freak out this annoying kid that kept on running in. it was hilarious! he would take one look and run out screaming. i know it sounds evil, but it's really funny, cuz we thought he wasn't afraid of anything.

badkittykitty
my friend FB told me all about this series..I looked everywhere for and cant find it! sad

BOPRecruit 16
a couple of days ago, i went to a huge borders in sea side and bought the first volume of hellsing. one, it looked fascinating. the drawings and story. two, i saw pix of alucard and police girl in nora's siggy. so i thought i'd check it out. after the store, went back to the condo and read it, i love it! the story is amazing, the drawing is well done, and i can't wait for volume two! alucard rocks! i have a question, since the family is hellsing, does it bare any relations to van helsing?

http://mitglied.lycos.de/animehitz4/assets/images/hellsing_1_800.jpg

BOPRecruit 16
http://mitglied.lycos.de/animehitz4/assets/images/hellsing_5_800.jpg

BOPRecruit 16
when does the second volume come out?

Trinity_Matrix
Don't know...but I love Hellsing, it's an awesome anime yes Very bloody and violent, though, not for the weak of heart.

BOPRecruit 16
i don't have problem with violance in anime and mangas, just gory movies. how come in the anime, they spell the names differently?

el_barto
who knows

VallejoKid707
Is this on TV and if so when is it on?

Trinity_Matrix
Different ways to translate stuff.

It was on some cable movie channel (Action Channel, I think), but that was back in October, I don't think it's on TV anymore.

BOPRecruit 16
i've seen pix for the anime, but never seen them on dvd in stores.

fungrl515
well, it should be alucard, cause dracula backwards, in case you guys didn't realize that. van hellsing i think does have some relation, though i forget right now.

integra is awesome, but i like seras more. i mean integra is almost at the point where she's too manly. but, she's really cool, nonetheless.

MEDIA PLAY!!!! everything you want is at media play or suncoast. i love them!!! being a replay member really helps. seriously, there's tons of manga and dvds at media play. also funco land. barnes and noble for manga is pretty good. i mean, they do have a good selection for manga. usually, i got to media play, a big electronic store in new england, to buy anime and barnes and noble for manga.

Captain REX
Aren't they making it into a movie?

Trinity_Matrix
Hmmm....I don't know. I haven't heard that rumor yet...I know that they're currently (FINALLY) translating and releasing the manga over here...no more of me sitting there with my dictionary trying to read the Japanese version laughing out loud

Captain REX
laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
nora: i don't think i get media play... *thinks over*
captain rex: omg! eek! that would be so damn sick! i would love to see that and pay good money to go to theaters to see it over and over! eek!

fungrl515
they never release any movies in western MA. it's so annoying. You know the Inuyasha movies? I haven't seen any of them, cuz they were never released near me. It gets me so annoyed!!!

silver_tears
there's a movie coming out called Van Helsing, not to sure if it's related erm

fungrl515
No, sadly, though i really wanna see that. But, I hope they get more stuff for Hellsing here.

el_barto
its kinda related (the name hellsing and van helsing they are both related but in the helsing family not the two shows)

Trinity_Matrix
I'm lucky...I live right by Chicago so I live near one of the few places in the country they actually release these movies in theaters.

I'd love to see a Hellsing movie, though yes

BOPRecruit 16
who can you imagine/want to see playing who?

Trinity_Matrix
Hmm...I don't know, because I couldn't really imagine any big-name actors/actresses in any of the roles, you know what I mean?

BOPRecruit 16
yes, perfectly understandable. no names perhapes would suit?

fungrl515
yeah. it seems that way with classic comics and manga turned movies. no names are better. when/if they do come out with a hellsing movie, i must see it, no matter what. I don't care if my parents disown me cuz i love vampires, but i must see it.

el_barto
the helsing movie has nothing to do with the series (or are they making a live action HELLSING (see the dif HELLSING and HELSING) movie?)

BOPRecruit 16
johnny depp would be so cool as a vampire or alucard! but sadly, he's too old?

smokeurbesmoked
ok i have seen many many Hellsing pictures.....can some one give me a 101 of this anime....it looks very interesting and cool...so yea do u guys know how to make a sig...cuz i have some Hellsing pics that i wanna turn into a sig?

Im_Fuzzy
hellsing is an awesome anime!

fungrl515
woah woah woah. did you just say johnny depp is too old. O.O oh my! *faints*

*minutes pass*

*pops up*
well, i love johnny, and he's not too old, cuz alucard is so much older, but he would not be a good alucard. have any f you seen the latest issue of anime insider? it says that howard stern should play alucard.

BOPRecruit 16
johnny depp is 40, yah know. although he does look good for his age. how old is alucard supposed to look?

eeewww sick seriously? howard stern?!!! What the f**k? *goes screaming down the hall in horror* laughing

also, could anyone alter a pic of johnny depp to look like alucard? i just want to see what it would look like ^.^ cool

smokeurbesmoked
who the in their right nimd would ever want howerd stern to play alucard...he would give a horribly bad name to the anime...him and his pervertedness would catasraphicly destroy the anime as we know...who ever said that should be shot

smokeurbesmoked
also if u guys wanna talk about a hellsing movie post stuff in my thread...its called should they make a hellsing movie? also it has a poll for the yes and no category....cant believe it but some1 said no...hurts me when i see that

fungrl515
i voted already, thank you very much. and, johnny does look great for his age. and us fangirls can still like him cuz he's not married, so i'm happy. but, i have to ask, would it be better with japanese actors or american, or maybe from some place else?

BOPRecruit 16
he's not married?! What the f**k? i thought he was married to some french woman, has some kids, and lives in france these days! eek!

smokeurbesmoked
dude why would u have an asian play a white boy....lol...come on its common sense

BOPRecruit 16
i agree with that. there are no japanese characters in the manga so far from what i've read. won't do with asian if the characters arent'.

smokeurbesmoked
nice comment...i have never seen an asian i dont think...i have seen white people, black people, but no asians...maybe one asian but thats it...even if i did see one i cant even remember it...no offence to aisian people at all....i mean i'am just saying....if ur asian and u made a anime, wouldnt u want ur race of people in it? i mean i sure would...what do u guys think?

el_barto
i think they wanted to stop puting their culture in there and wanted put start doing something different (there are a million animes about asain people) and its kinda unfair to call them a different "race"

BOPRecruit 16
i totally agree with what el barto is saying here. i'm a japanese american myself, and in all of my fanfiction, there are no asians in them. accept if it's anime. that's it.

crazy_c
hellsing! kicking

el_barto
more fans!

crazy_c
jah yes

CaptainThanatos
HELLSING KICK ASS!!!, btw I'm new

el_barto
i can tell roll eyes (sarcastic)

crazy_c
laughing out loud

Jace_Rave
You seen Akira, the characters look asian/japanese to me. I don't think the artists "just don't draw asian looking characters." I think they try to make a semi common person, that kinda looks like everyone or noone.

el_barto
yeah

crazy_c
how can you look like evreyone or no one? eer

BOPRecruit 16
i heard that the second volme of hellsing is out! eek! bunny can't wait to buy it!

crazy_c
Happy Dance

el_barto
i just watched the 1-13 episodes! very good

SenshiNaka
I really loved this series, the anime was short but sweet and what ive read of the manga has been great. My favorite part of the anime was at the end...in the flash when Alucard (Arucard) resembles Vlad Dracula. They really enforce how he may be Dracula, even with his name, Alucard.

BOPRecruit 16
it's about freakin' time vol.2 is out! eek! does anyone know what the cover looks like, a pic perhapes?

Jace_Rave
whad'ya mean vol 2, blood brothers or whatever it was? or new episodes past 13. cause those 13 eps kicked ass.

Jace_Rave
they r making more episodes, but the manga artist said to let him release the manga first.

Kitoky
Here's a pic!!!

http://www.csusm.edu/anime/galleries/H-J/Hellsing/sm/last.jpg

Jace_Rave
is that supposed to be after the first 13 episodes, or what?

roz_voxx
awesome show, love it

roz_voxx
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead, shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.

Jace_Rave
hey roz

Jace_Rave
wallpaper

BOPRecruit 16
quick question, how old is alucard supposed to be? any hellsing experts here that can answer this one?

Jace_Rave
he is 567 years old
go to www.advfilms.co.uk/hellsing
then go to operatives

SeikaHellsing
I heard that too, let's just hope it's soon, i heard it would come out in the summer!!!

BOPRecruit 16
it's so damn hard to find the anime on dvd...*sigh* anyways...thanks jace! *hugs* i'll remember that for my fanstories! eek!

Jace_Rave
ur welcome

shanie623
I've just started watching Hellsing... DUDE, it's awesome!!

The Vampinator
I just read the first volume. WHOA. Alucard is just... love whoa.

BOPRecruit 16
woot woot! eek! i finally got the second vol. of hellsing today! :dancin:

Jace_Rave
anyone read the manga and seen the anime? what differences are there

BOPRecruit 16
if there are any hellsing experts here, could you please give me the rundown and/or brief of all of alucard's known powers in hellsing so far?

Jace_Rave
He has the two big guns, Joshua and the Jackal. He can have the dog demons come out of his arms. In the final disk *SPOILERS* when he was supposedly dead, the dog from the opening credits, comes running (breaking through everything in the way) and goes into alucard. He releases level 1 lock. His hair gets long, and he is wear a straight jacket type thing. So he comes back to life. Later, when fighting Incognito, his hair turns white, and he mealts the giant crucifix behind him. It fixes the Jackal and shoots a giant line/shot (???) of silver through Incognito.

The Vodkanator
hey, my kazaa got fcuked up, does anyone know where can i download the anime from? i mean,.. a website or what

BOPRecruit 16
thanks jace! big grin why does his hair change color and length?

Jace_Rave
I don't know, but in the episode where little Integra finds him in that cell, when her uncle is trying to kill her, she goes into the cell, and Alucard is chained up in a straight jacket and he has long white hair. I think when his hair and clothes change, it's supposed to show that he is at his very true, no restirictions, form.

BOPRecruit 16
oh no, that part i do get. but when he battled incognito that you mentioned before.

Jace_Rave
because he unlocked his power all the way.

Jace_Rave
Happy Dance

Im_Fuzzy
Nice pic big grin

I LOVE HELLSING!

SpikeSpiegel
I've just ordered all four dvd's of Hellsing. I haven't seen it before, but I've heard good things and it looks like my sort of Anime.

Im_Fuzzy
Cool. You'll probably like it big grin

BOPRecruit 16
what a cute pic! lil alucard! big grin

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, that was pretty cool. Leaves of perfectly for a second series if they decide to make one.

Jace_Rave
I think they are making a second season! But they're not going to release until the mangas are out. Whoever makes the manga, asked that they would.

Arachnoidfreak
Hellsing Second Season?! ?!?!?! I think im going to piss myself. I ment to pick up the manga but im poor...and spend most of my money on american comics.

Broken_Johnson
Don't piss your self arachnoidfreak, it wouldnt be too attractive wink... well Helsing is great and I can't wait till second season either

ALUCARD_HELL
nuin in better than hellsing its my fav anime

nail_bunny
I have seen all of Hellsing, its my favorite anime. I absolutely love Alucard, he is so awesome. I love animes about vampires and zombies and stuff. I think Alucard is the bad-ass of anime, so cool and calm (sometimes) and is a hot vamp to boot. stick out tongue .

wowywow
I LOOOOOVE ALUCARD and all the HELLSING organisation especially Police Girl - Celas big grin they'r awsome yey ! hellsing rules.. saw only the anime but hope i can see the comic book too big grin here's something i saved on my comp .. among others...

kamereon
Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing is the descendant of Abraham Van Helsing, who created the Hellsing Organization over a century ago to clear her majestys lands from undead influence.

el_barto
We all know this (Unless you're an idiot) roll eyes (sarcastic)

BOPRecruit 16
wow eek! this thread still lives! boo yah rock

Jace_Rave
*raises hand*

can't say I ever read the Van Helsing book or even seen the movie...or that I just don't care enough to do research...thanx for the info. (and why should I look things up when I got guys like you to fill me in on all this stuff)

BOPRecruit 16
*gasp* what a lazy arse! eek! stick out tongue laughing

i can't wait for vol. 6 to come out next year in march or may. got volumes 3-5 today for x-mas! eek! rock

FEDFAN316
so what IS hellsing exactly?ive heard of it from a friend but dont know what it is.is it like VAN hellsing?

BOPRecruit 16
finally got the hellsing anime on dvd now! not bad, but the graphic novel is better in some ways. more or less. love the voice actors for/or alucard and integra. good strong voices. the guy who plays alucard's voice kind of sounded like kirby morrow (aka miroku in inu yasha and scott summers in x-men:evolution) and/or the guy who plays the voice of naraku in inu yasha.

Jace_Rave
I dont' know about that, Kirby seems to play lighter good guys. Alucard's voice was dark, kinda raspy, and evilish
loved it

Ketchuptome
I like the part when he kills the two bothers in the mansion.But he kills one bother with dark magic.And when the butler kills those vamos with those gloves.My fav anime.Better than 1 piece,Shamn King,Naratuo,Yu Yu ahkuso and more.But the new episodes of Yu Yu are hot though.

YUSUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ketchuptome
the show on the Animana channel

Jace_Rave
...riiigghhht.

So, how far is the manga right now? Has it passed the series? The creator said the anime could make a second season once he's farther along with the manga so...?

animeluver101
I agree Hellsing is an awesome anime if you wanna watch all the episodes go to animecrave.com they have them.

sai12
Just gotta say...I loved this one! Though it was too short for my taste! There should be a second season! Is there a second season? *ponder* Well, its just great!!

BOPRecruit 16
the hellsing anime isn't that good and not all that faithful to the graphic novel series. i love the voices of alucard and integra. but don't like some of the changes and what's revealed all too early in it. esp. some of alucard's powers.

el_barto
I tried reading all of the manga's, but it just got to confusing wacko

Hit_and_Miss
Arise.......

Has anyone Seen the Hellsing OVA????

does anyone know if they plan on any more OVA's....

Zen2nd
Yeah there will be plenty more OVA's and they will cover the complete story of the manga.

From an interview it was quoted that the Hellsing Ultimate OVA will be "a three year project"

grey fox
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Arise.......

Has anyone Seen the Hellsing OVA????

does anyone know if they plan on any more OVA's....

I've seen the preview.....

Hit_and_Miss
It basically covers the first few eps of the anime...

Alucard getting Police lady
Alucard training her a bit
Alucard fighting the the priest

Nice bit of anime for Hellsing fans... I read that they planed to do more, some revoling around alucard fighting in the war or something... But wasn't too sure....

I hope the other eps are good!

Zen2nd
There will be 10 volumes of the manga. The OVA will cover all of the manga and cover the same story.

Isaac Gold
I looked harder than usual for a hellsing thread for a while... now can some one please tell me... What the heck is the butlers allias name?

dark angel, fallen angel, angel of death...

I enjoyed the part were the 2 bothers come in the mansion and how the butler fights... but 1 takes the cake above all else.

***Slight Spoiler***
when Alucards master yells "RESTRICTION LEVEL A!!!" when alucard just dies... the echo fills the corridors as it starts to fade slowly. Then a deep dark voice coming from the darken hall way "Level 1... No restriction... muhahahAHAHAHA!!!"

That was the collest episode EVER!

Zen2nd
Yeah the butlers alias name is "Angel of Death"

Black Adam
This been posted here yet?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8686529655637539163&q=amv+hell

Akira99
I found the TV series to be boring and bland as hell but the new OVA series based on manga is totally amazing! I wrote a thread on it not a long time ago

Clone
I just love HellSing!!! I can't wait for the OVA series!!! pinch

boobsmagee
i loved hellsing, quite gruesome, i had been waiting for a big moments, so i sorta loved the ending, i dont know if this was said, but i saw hellsing, on starz/encore action channel (movie channel)

Kurosaki Ichigo
I love Hellsing already! Am on episode 1. I was flipping channels when i seen it and watched it. Now i've been watching it online.

boobsmagee
yah its good

Kayne Archeron
Alucard is freakin awesome... the manga is definately better than the anime though

NINJ4_BL4D3
Alucard is just the man..................as well as hellsingJumpy

grey fox
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
Alucard is freakin awesome... the manga is definately better than the anime though

The anime has it's charms.

Dawn Fight

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/6406/dawn04124vt.th.jpg http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/4517/dawn04133fg.th.jpg http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7532/thedawn050031gf.th.jpg http://img446.imageshack.us/img446/151/thedawn050060th.th.jpg http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6299/thedawn050070al.th.jpg http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/3695/thedawn050081cp.th.jpg http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/6853/thedawn050093vm.th.jpg http://img330.imageshack.us/img330/6640/thedawn050109al.th.jpg http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/325/thedawn050115jz.th.jpg http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/8352/thedawn050121fl.th.jpg

grey fox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLPgmj-ySVI&search=Hellsing%20OVA

Ova 2 TV spot

Clone
I luv...... alucard love

boobsmagee
ill have to check out second season

D_A_R_E
I love Hellsing!! love But I've only been able to find and watch 5 episodes.. T.T I'm gonna have ta buy it.. Oh well.. it will be well worth it! That is if I there's a box set or something like that for the series..
I ordered vols 1-7 of the manga from the library though.. how many volumes are there of the manga?? O.o I'm thinking of buying the volumes of the manga.. but they're kinda expensive compared to the other series I'm currently collecting...

grey fox
Originally posted by boobsmagee
ill have to check out second season

There isn't any .

Originally posted by D_A_R_E
I love Hellsing!! love But I've only been able to find and watch 5 episodes.. T.T I'm gonna have ta buy it.. Oh well.. it will be well worth it! That is if I there's a box set or something like that for the series..
I ordered vols 1-7 of the manga from the library though.. how many volumes are there of the manga?? O.o I'm thinking of buying the volumes of the manga.. but they're kinda expensive compared to the other series I'm currently collecting...

A. The Gonzo series...is ok. But the OVA is basically an animated lift from the manga (which is quite rare now-days considering the creative mis directions people take)

B. Their is 7 volumes officially out and ether a 8th or 9th volume coming out relatively soon.

D_A_R_E
All I've seen is some of the series. I have yet to see the ova. I've seen the trailer for it though and I really want to see it.

So there is only 7 volumes so far? For once my library has every volume of one Manga series, that's a shock. None of the Hellsing manga I requested have arrived yet.. The next day requests come in is Monday.. *sighs* I guess I'll have to concentrate on my guitar until then.. *Grabs guitar starts playing*

grey fox
Originally posted by D_A_R_E
All I've seen is some of the series. I have yet to see the ova. I've seen the trailer for it though and I really want to see it.

So there is only 7 volumes so far? For once my library has every volume of one Manga series, that's a shock. None of the Hellsing manga I requested have arrived yet.. The next day requests come in is Monday.. *sighs* I guess I'll have to concentrate on my guitar until then.. *Grabs guitar starts playing*

I have the ova on disc , but you can watch it on youtube...the quality is a little grainy and it's in parts but it's definetly all there.

Black Adam
so the next chapter is the last..and well ****.

I've been really disappointed with these recent chapters and judging from the latest chapter, I'm not going to find the last one very satisfying.

I hope there's a couple of one shots or something down the road.

RaventheOnly
The Final Parts of the OVA will be released soon smile

NewGuy01
I thought it was long over?

RaventheOnly
It was finished but the Dub finale of Ultimate comes out in October.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.