Matrix dvd..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gabimr2
The Matrix Revolutions Hitting DVD on April 6 Source: Warner Home Video Saturday, January 10, 2004

Warner Home Video has released the specs for The Matrix Revolutions DVD, coming on April 6. The 2-Disc DVD will be available in separate anamorphic Widescreen and Full Screen versions. It carries a suggested retail price of $29.95

The 2-disc DVD release includes hours of bonus features:

Revolutions Recalibrated -- A behind-the-scenes overview that drills deep into the groundbreaking work that went into the final chapter.

CG Revolution -- Explore the special effects arsenal and take an inside look at the making of the creatures and environs of the CGI-intensive third movie.

Super Burly Brawl -- A crash course on the final Neo/Smith showdown with three multiple video streams: storyboards, behind-the-scenes and the final scene all running in sync.

Follow the White Rabbit -- Watch the special features and select the White Rabbit icon to go further into the making of the film.

Neo Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time -- A closer look at how "Bullet Time" was taken to the next degree of madness.

Super Big Mini Models -- The intricacies of filming in the world of models and miniatures.

Double Agent Smith -- A look at what it took to make this incredible scene, including the work to replicate Hugo Weaving, with body doubles, lifelike mannequins, head casts and costumes.

Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of "The Matrix" -- A look at what it takes for the actors and stunt people to perform the dramatic stunts of "The Matrix."

Future Gamer "The Matrix Online" -- An introduction to the massive multi-player game "The Matrix Online," created by the Wachowski Brothers.

3-D Evolution -- Transition to different levels of the Matrix to view concept art, storyboards, pre-visualizations and realizations for several elements in "Revolutions"

Before the Revolution -- 3-D timeline of the concurrent story development occurring in the Matrix between the "Matrix" trilogy, "The Animatrix," and "Enter the Matrix."

Theatrical Trailer -- Weblinks to the official "Matrix" website and "The Matrix Online" test site

The One Himself
You must take a look at this, gabimr2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t24729.html

Lil Seraph
Awesome! I can't wait thanks Gabby

Korri
wowness

Thomas Anderson
Sounds satisfying. Until they release the (not impossible ...) inevitable trilogy boxset with an insane amount of extras just to beat LOTR because The Matrix is so much better.

Korri
me want it now!

mook
that needs to be done but not for the LOTR reason.

Korri
totally

burlyman
absolutely

kalantiaw
positively

Korri
outragusley

gabimr2
heheh you welcomee smile

gabimr2
haha opsembarrasment

Ice_Lightningo3
Thats right...I was first...I was first...not that I'm gloating...Happy Dance

realworlddreams
i wanna c/hear the original final speech from neo in M1 that they cut cuz the average person they screened it to didnt know wut "chrysalis" meant.

gabimr2
hahahah laughing

vador_2444
this is one of my best cover for the DVD
do you like it ???

gabimr2
actually.. that dvd cover is better than the original one!big grinHappy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.