Who Remembers These?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matrix_man
http://www.xs4all.nl/~twingo/pet/tamagotchi.jpg

tamagotchis!!!! ahhhh! i forgot all about em, i used to have a few when i was teeny...laughing out loud

silver_tears
I still have one in the depths of under my bed hell somewhere http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/evillol.gif

burlyman
wierd blink cause me and some mates went into poundland and got some last week! big grin

Michael Myers 1
lol i loved that thing until one day i accidently droped it in my toilet sad

Matrix_man
laughing out loud they're so cool! u can make em die n evrything!

JKozzy
Eeee. Mine broke every 5 days. I had to give different batteries. Then I realized it was dumb and I got rid of it.

Syren
wicked!!!

u know, this may sound a little odd, but i reckon i musta had about six, coz i loved em sooo much!!

but i liked injectin em with their medicine, and i never cleaned em, and i think i fed em too much, coz they all died!!!

burlyman
mine keeps resetting itself when i put it into my pocket and random times blink
it has 23 different things to choose from thumb up

Syren
yeah, MM, i know!!!!

it was really sweet when they cried, i loved it when they got that little skull in the corner, then i knew i had the makins of a murderer!!!

mwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Matrix_man
laughing out loud im gona get one! happy

Syren
apologies, i was a difficult child!!

Storm
I remember, I remember big grin
I still have 2 of them and 1 still works embarrasment

Matrix_man
mad although they pissed me off when they woke up at 3am cos they needed a crap...

Syren
okie guys, i g2go, but i'll b back in the early hours of the mornin, when i finish wrk!!

*hugs all and leaves reminiscing about dead tamagotchies*

§pearhead
HOLY SHIT!!! I REMEMBER THOSE!

but they were always awake during night...and mine kept dying. embarrasment

Storm
I turn off... I mean turned off the sound at night happy

Matrix_man
byeeee syreeeeen!

i dunno where mine are....i got bored of em to i broke em open and tried to programme artificial intelligence into it so it could go to the damn toilet by itself mad

Matrix_man
laughing out loud admit it....u still play with it! happy

§pearhead
heh...i wonder if i still have mine.

i dunno why but this is reminding me of the time a friend and i ripped apart a furby...strangely satisfying.

Storm
Play with what? angel
What are we talking about again? whistle

Matrix_man
that could take several meanings, but since Fire might read this thread, i will decline to comment on any of those angel

Storm
laughing shifty

§pearhead
perverted ppl...get your mind out of the gutter stick out tongue

Matrix_man
big grin

Matrix_man
okay, but u'll have to give us a leg up

§pearhead
thats ok stay perverted...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm
idd
MM, shame on you!

§pearhead
mm hmm...storm: the image of innocence. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/angel_not.gif

silver_tears
laughing out loud omg my furby was crushed evil face by my car devil

§pearhead
we had done it more surgically...all we had was a hammer and a screwdriver, and the entire time we did it, it kept tallking to us

silver_tears
thats sad sad

Storm
I never got a furby though I wanted one http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/weep.gif

§pearhead
is it? laughing out loud it was reallly funny when we got mad we threw it agasint the wall. then his little brother comes down and he goes "what are you guys doing?" and then he sees the crippled furby. before you know it the kids got the hammer and he starts whackin the thing...

Storm
*gasps in horror*

§pearhead
storm youre like a little kid

Darth Revan
lol... Furbies were so dumb... But y'know secretly they were planning to take over the world... evil face

§pearhead
that reminds me of a fairly oddparents episode when the little "cute" dolls in cereal overran that alien dude's planet...it was awhile ago and i dun remember it too well

Darth Revan
confused *in accent* I do not know these... "oddparents" you speak of...

§pearhead
thats fine...its a pretty stupid show

Darth Revan
anyways I had one of those little pet thingies whatever you call 'em.. I think it died and I threw it away...

BidMyBlood2Run
I used to have three of these! Why did I think they were so cool? confused embarrasment

Matrix_man
cos they were! eek! yes laughing out loud

clavis9495
I HAVE A FURBY!!! eek!

actually I have 3 embarrasment

Matrix_man
laughing out loud

NyC-gUrL
laughing laughing those things annoy the crap outta me miffed:

BidMyBlood2Run
I had one too! eek! then it wouldn't shut up in its Firby language so I tossed it into the abyss = my closet

clavis9495
My mum threw it out the window...

I have a tiger striped one in white and black and one that looks like a cow and a blue one... embarrasment

BidMyBlood2Run
they're cute as long as u don't activate them laughing out loud

Matrix_man
laughing yes

NyC-gUrL
like, at night when they snore, that's soooo totally annoying mad mad mad

clavis9495
well at some point they scared me coz they woke up in the middle of the night.. and they wake u up aswell and then if one wakes up the other 2 start waking up aswell and they sit there and just chat in furbish

N.Tonks
I dissected my furby evil face

clavis9495
devil <==== n tonks... hurting those pure innocent furbys!

N.Tonks
It wouldn't shut up evil face and it kept changing its name huh

clavis9495
huh I dont remember mines name... Ill go ask him! *runs upstairs to ask the furbys what their names are*

NyC-gUrL
weirdo roll eyes (sarcastic)

N.Tonks
Mine changed its name from "noh-low" to "coco" every day huh

clavis9495
no silly thats furbish for : Im hungry, and Im happy... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Matrix_man
laughing out loud only u would know!

NyC-gUrL
Maybe he was a schizo evil face

N.Tonks
laughing out loud

clavis9495
I have a dictionary confused thats not so weird is it? its included in the box where the furby is in... embarrasment

BidMyBlood2Run
that's freaky messed

N.Tonks
oh....how stupid of me roll eyes (sarcastic)

clavis9495
ehheeheheh I know but you should look on www.furby.com there is an actual forum there and its like so cool what some people do to their furbys I LOVE FURBYS!!!

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud hahahaha! i rebmeber those!! i used to have one, and then i lost it, its somewhere in my closet

nazgulinthedark
and my furby, my aunt wanted one so we sent it t oher for her birthday

clavis9495
cool what colour did it have eek!?

burlyman
everybody killed their fubys evil face i threw my sisters down the stairs and it was reduced to a murmur so i jumped on it

nazgulinthedark
burly >laughing

clavis> it was teal

clavis9495
my mum tried to throw my black and whit cowish furby that I called mary out of the window but she failed...

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud mine, we could never get it to shut up, so we put it in my sister's mouse's cage and the mouse chewed up all of its fur

clavis9495

nazgulinthedark
cool...my furby, when ever the phone would ring it would go : "brrring, brring"

Matrix_man
thankyou for that.....vital peice of information. my life is now complete yes

kalantiaw
i had a tamagochi about 5 years back... i "got" it from a store i used to work in... just for the mere pleasure of starving it to death...

Matrix_man
"got" confused

N.Tonks
I kept my tamagochi in my pocket and then I "accidentally" left it in there and it died in the washing machine evil face

Storm
confused

Matrix_man
laughing out loud

Storm
hey mad

Matrix_man
stick out tongue

Storm
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/schmoll.gif

Darth Revan
laughing out loud that smilie is so wierd.. Oh you know what's really cool is those little robot dog things not the cheap immitations but the original ones that Sony made that were called "Aibo" and cost like 2000 dollars those were cool as hell!!!

http://www.hhcenterprise.com/Developer/aibo.jpg

burlyman
or....if your not rich... a little furry walking pig/dog/cat thing bunny

Storm
it looks cool but it' s absolutely not the same as a real dog

Darth Revan
Yeah I know but it's a robot!!!!

Matrix_man
how much is that little doggy in the window?

more like How much is that little doggy running on Windows? laughing out loud

NyC-gUrL
sleep

gotta get rich
erm furbies scare me...

Dogbert
u like to smoke "shit" GGR erm

gotta get rich
yes it helps

Crash Overload
HA! My cousin (was about 6) Wanted Frubis SOOO much for christmas... Word got round and about 4 people got him Furbis (me included).......... So he activated them all and they would chat together and all. When he went to bed, we put his furbis in a row on the Table infront of his bed. One woke up. (or did not fall asleep, our conclusion is that the lampost turned on and that it woke one ir many up) So eventualy one woke the other untill they where all awake. Scince he only got them for like, 4 - 5 hours, They didn't learn much, but they spoke in Furbish and gigling and all, anyway, it woke HIM up and you have no idea how funny it is to see a six year old running in the living rome crying and screaming,

VVVVV
VVVV
VVV
VV
V

"THE FURBIS ARE PLANNING TO KILL ME!!!" He never turned them on again.

============================

I had a Dinky Dino Ounce (I think its still upstairs somewhere....) That peice of plastic would die during my Swimming lessons... But During the rest of the summer It Lived out its life twice. Feed it no Ice Cream and It turns into a deamon. Feed it ice cream and its an Angel. And that crazzy game is Rock Paper scissors... took me awhile to firgure that one out... It was a gift from my friend... he found it annoying beyond hell.

Storm
laughing
I want a furby, I want a furby yes
*jumps up and down*

total metalhead
my mom had a furby but she ended up smashing it with a pin hammer cos it kept burping wacko

Matrix_man
*throws a furby at storm*

Storm
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/Jumpy.gif twank you big grin
but I want a real one sad

Matrix_man
well.....i dont think i can throw all the way to belgium.....but here goes

anything?

Storm
no sad

Matrix_man
well excuse me for not having a good aim over 1000 miles...

laughing out loud

Storm
twank you for trying happy

Matrix_man
np big grin

Matrix_man
tamagotchi....bitofa silly name roll eyes (sarcastic)

clavis9495
I have 3 so you can have the blue one! eek!

Freddy_vs_Jason
i had a virtual digimon a few years make, i digivolved in2 garurumon..........

LanceWindu
I had an orange one...it died the first day. laughing out loud

I don't know why I even got it, mostly something to do during school and I didn't want to study.

Freddy_vs_Jason
i killed my digimon on purpose

Michael Myers 1
what the hell is a digimon

LanceWindu
Stupid anime show.

Freddy_vs_Jason
tell me about it..........

Michael Myers 1

LanceWindu
Basically, except the monsters on Digimon when they evolve actually kick ass.

Michael Myers 1
lol ok

jacksparrow22
eek!OMG! i had 3! a normal one, a cat, and a dog! happy

Tired Hiker
By the way, this is my favorite thread. I just read the whole thing and I wish I had a shi* load of furbies right now just so I could trip out on them.

stinkfist462
laughing out loud SAME HERE laughing out loud

§pearhead
i can say that ive done that too

Tired Hiker
Hey, do they have like, computer Furbies? Like smilieys that are Furbies so when you put them together, they interact? Has someone come up with that yet? If not, I declare it my patent!!!

stinkfist462
laughing MEEE miffed:

Tired Hiker
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/2guns.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/band.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/raygun.gif

laughing out loud

stinkfist462
laughing

§pearhead
erm...ok.

stinkfist462
erm ok ??

Tired Hiker
Yeah yeah yeah.

stinkfist462
lol.. nice one TH

Tired Hiker
Furbie Smilies! What is up? Do they exist?

§pearhead
they will soon

Tired Hiker
Thanks Stinks! Spears, what's up? Bad day?

§pearhead
hmm? what'd i do?

stinkfist462
i have a bad day .. I ONLY GOT 100 POSTS TODAY mad

Tired Hiker
nothing, all good.

stinkfist462
lol.. only 100 .. i usually have 200 !! GAHHH!!!

Tired Hiker
So what if a furbie could operate a dinky dino and they kept eachother alive for eternity? Do you think in a thousand years peoplw will think they are gods? Or, do you think maybe after the next ice age, the next set of humans will find a perfectly preserved furbie, and when it melts, it suddenly activates, therefore, these primitive humans end up speaking Furbish!

stinkfist462
we we gab a go gha .. laughing

Tired Hiker
Like the furbie is their god, and the primitive humans have to travel the earth to find AA batteries that have also been preserved in ice so they can power their gods. That would be a cool movie. I think I should make it.

lil bitchiness
Bluryman, i find your sig extrealy disturbing no expression

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Yeah, what is that about, I mean, psh.

stinkfist462
pfff ..

lil bitchiness
OMG you two! madmad

stinkfist462
laughing

Tired Hiker
pffft.

lil bitchiness
ok, get this...i absolutely hate that smiley!!

Why the feck is it spazing out!? Why has it gone all demented...look at it laughing <-----What the f**k? eerm...what the feck!! Its all spazed out!!

stinkfist462
pffffffffffttttttt

lil bitchiness
madmadmadmadmadmadmadmadmad

Shut it Stinky pants....

lil bitchiness
big grin

stinkfist462
well you know why
cause if you put jus one smilie face too many tiems... for instance laughing out loud< i put that already all by itself.. so icant put that again all by its self becuase it work until i try it like 20 times.. so i used laughing

lil bitchiness
Its the smiley itself...its spazzing out!! SPAZING OUT!!!! Its like its going to have a fit or something!!

Gotwa
Burn.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>