The Seven Palantiri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kitoky

Lord_Andres

Exa

Kitoky
Oh my gosh, thank you guys. I love you!

Edit -

Okie, I just realized, that Exa's explaination was much more understandable then Lord Andres'

Erm...Lord Andres, what's with the 1+2+3 signs. No offense.

And Exa what's the N(degree) 1? And so forth? I'm guessing that is just to Number the Palantiri.

Exa

Kitoky
Oh I see now.

And I may also want to ask this now, in the RotK movie after Pippin's song is done, and we see Gandalf sit in the streets of Minas Tirith, and the thing that Gandalf is looking at....doesn't that looks like a broken crib?

Exa
Somehow, yes... you mean this scene...?
(just a moment im scanning through my galleries for the photo)

sauron
yeah because people dont die in valinor so babies there go for HIGH prices

so he was thinking of the profit he could make from Manwe

Kitoky
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing Sauron

Kitoky
Did you have a pic?

Exa
I DO have a pic but it wont let me load it up... do you mean the scene when he's sitting around looking stupidely? Il try again with another one where you cant see everything

Exa
Dunno if it works, the other one didnt

Kitoky
No Gandalf was just sitting there the sun going down and he's sitting on the bench one the right side of the street and the camera starts to slowly moves out and we can see this broken something that he's staring at and it looks likes a crib.

Something like that but you could see a crib on the other side....

Exa
Yes I know but that pic didnt want to be uploaded big grin

sauron
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1010421

gandalf: COME ON GUYS!!!! its my damn tea break....can a wizard get ANY privacy.....oh my eru put that away im no doctor

Exa
Do you mean this scene? Or later? Or earlier?

Dunno if you can still recognize anything
had to reduce the size

Kitoky
THAT EXACT POSITION but alittle bit later where the camera widens out and shows a pile of broken stuff.

Exa
big grin big grin

Il try to find one though I think all of those I have are earlier
Il ask a friend but that may take some time

Kitoky
Okie thanks Exa!

Exa
edit
tried to upload again totally but again didnt work

Kitoky
Awwwww....hmmm let me see if I can find it....

GABRIEL05
Well that explains the big funny looking globe in my attic...

Kitoky
laughing

Auror
I just saw the movie again yesterday and I remember that scene with the crib thing. It reminded me of baskets used to carry food or something like that.

Exa
Yeah, they are probably supposed to be baskets, looked like a left market place to me.

Kitoky
Muwahahah..

Maybe shadowy can find us the pic..

shadowy_blue
Of what? confused

Kitoky
A pic of Gandalf sorta staring at a broken crib after Pippin's song...

shadowy_blue
This one?

Kitoky
Yes!1!! Thank ye shadowy!

shadowy_blue
LOL..no prob. smile

Smodden
*wonders if s-b is realy a robot with the world's pics stored inside her head*

hey I'm tryin' to remember that scene, what is gandalf doing again?
do you think we'll see some denethor/palantir action in EE?
huh huh will we spb!!??

mors823
maybe, i hope so. it helps explain y deneathor is nuts

Exa

shadowy_blue
Yeah..I also saw that in another site. A very cool pic...cool palantir and cool Wiki glove...but it kinda doesn't correspond with the info we all know:

Hhmm...maybe..just maybe..we could consider it a problem if the film was following the book 100%, but as it's not it shouldn't be a real probleml? confused

Or, in case they would want to go further from canon, he could be using the Osgiliath palantir though we know that it was lost in the sea. But, you know, they could change that in the movie, and then the Ithil stone will be in Barad-dur with Sauron as it should be.

OR, it wouldn't be in the EE at all. It could only just be a shot especially taken for the Decipher Cards just like Goldberry, Tom, Radagast, etc.

Smodden
cool picy exa..

eek!.....hope its a shot form the movie

*calls witchy*

*duels with witchy*

*witchy wins*

*i come back as ghost and haunt witchy*

*witchy says hes not living or dead*

*i say i'm dead*

*he says cool*

* i say yeah*

*flys away on fell beast*

shadowy_blue
^ laughing out loud

Exa
@Smodden laughing out loud

Hm, the first idea is very interesting... but I don't think they will change so much... why should the Osgiliath-stone be left in a ruined city... I just think it's a special shot like Goldberry, though it doesn't really make sense.

Kitoky
Um...Didn't sauron take the palantir that was in Osgiliath when they took it over temp. ?

confused

shadowy_blue
No. The Osgiliath stone was lost in the sea. The Minas Ithil/Morgul stone was the one that was with Sauron in Barad-dur when Wiki etc. attacked MG long ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.