Why Smoke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
seriously... erm i am around alot of 2nd hand smoke n i never got addicted. why start? you know it is gunna rot ur teeth and lead to a quicker death... confused

brander83
i don't smoke it kills ya

Trinity_Matrix
I agree, smoking is so disgusting, all you're doing is messing up yourself and anyone around you.

Captain REX
Smoking is so damn nasty. Why someone would smoke is beyond me.

Let's ask one of our smokers here, somewhere... *looks through the crowd* Or ex-smokers?

silver_tears
laughing out loud *glares* whos brave enough to confess shifty

Dogbert
*coughLWcough*

LanceWindu
Yeah? What do ya wanna know?

Trinity_Matrix
Yick, both my parents smoke so I can't even stand to be around people who smoke.

Baylin
I started because all of mates smoked I was curious and sure it tasted sh*t and made me feel sick the first time, but hey I couldnt let the side down!
After a while it makes you feel relaxed and even starts to taste really good. The best bit for me was the 'bite' I got at the back of my throat, I smoked strong cigarettes and quite often cigars.
When I stopped 3 years ago in April I was smoking between 20-30 a day and it was costing me a fortune, anyway I decided enough was enough a close friend was always nagging me to stop so I did.
Without the help of anything but will power as well.
3 years I'm glad I stopped!

Captain REX
Shoot him! stick out tongue

silver_tears
*locks and loads* raver

Captain REX
*watches Irene go Trinity-style on Baylin's ass*

Here, use my shotgun... stick out tongue

silver_tears
*kicks some serious ass* raver

Baylin
Why? sad I dont smoke and if you shoot me it'll mean that smoking never killed but stopping did sad

Trinity_Matrix
Hey, that's MY job to go Trinity-style on people!

*joins Silver*

Dogbert
haha! good point big grin

Linkalicious
dude 2nd hand smoke doesn't make you wanna start smoking...that's not news. People get enticed into smoking when they have had a couple of drinks. It's very addicting once you start. You may not understand what it's like to have an addiction and to have your body crave something (and no not like ice cream). I don't pitting those who can't quit because they're just weak willed but i try to understand their situation.

and my mom says all the cool kids are smoking..so why shouldn't we?

Dogbert
sry... i had no idea that we had a expect on smoking addictions...

kohl
i started smoking before i started drinking. my friends at the time did not smoke, but i wanted to try it. how you get addicted obviously varies from person to person, but it is a subtle process.
i never smoked to look 'cool'--it has nothing to do with it. it is just a habit, like anything else.

for a better life, do not smoke. it makes you a more irritable person when you're unable to go for a cigarette break, or when other people give you hell for it. etc etc. anyone want to follow this up, be my guest. this is just my (less than) two cents.

Linkalicious
yeah i don't smoke cigarettes unless i'm ish face drunk....but my parents both smoke...so all my clothes smell like smoke. I even think my ice and water in the house taste like smoke....

i like the taste, that's why i do it

lil bitchiness
I used to smoke! Then i stopped arround end of August begining of Sept...
I couldnt afford cigs and to go out and to buy muself silly little stuff...besides made runing so much harder erm

Another thing, kissing a boyriend who smokes is like kssing an ashtray sick im persuming its same with women..put me right off...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.