KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why Smoke?

Why Smoke?
Started by: Dogbert

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NinthCorona

Miffed Why Smoke?

seriously... erm i am around alot of 2nd hand smoke n i never got addicted. why start? you know it is gunna rot ur teeth and lead to a quicker death... confused

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 04:59 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brander83
hello ladies

i don't smoke it kills ya

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:01 AM
brander83 is currently offline Click here to Send brander83 a Private Message Find more posts by brander83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I agree, smoking is so disgusting, all you're doing is messing up yourself and anyone around you.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:02 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Smoking is so damn nasty. Why someone would smoke is beyond me.

Let's ask one of our smokers here, somewhere... *looks through the crowd* Or ex-smokers?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

laughing out loud *glares* whos brave enough to confess shifty

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:03 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

*coughLWcough*

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:04 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yeah? What do ya wanna know?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:06 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yick, both my parents smoke so I can't even stand to be around people who smoke.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:06 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I started because all of mates smoked I was curious and sure it tasted sh*t and made me feel sick the first time, but hey I couldnt let the side down!
After a while it makes you feel relaxed and even starts to taste really good. The best bit for me was the 'bite' I got at the back of my throat, I smoked strong cigarettes and quite often cigars.
When I stopped 3 years ago in April I was smoking between 20-30 a day and it was costing me a fortune, anyway I decided enough was enough a close friend was always nagging me to stop so I did.
Without the help of anything but will power as well.
3 years I'm glad I stopped!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:10 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Shoot him! stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:15 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

*locks and loads* raver

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:20 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

*watches Irene go Trinity-style on Baylin's ass*

Here, use my shotgun... stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:21 AM
silver_tears

*kicks some serious ass* raver

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:22 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

Why? sad I dont smoke and if you shoot me it'll mean that smoking never killed but stopping did sad

Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hey, that's MY job to go Trinity-style on people!

*joins Silver*

NinthCorona

haha! good point big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:23 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Re: Why Smoke?

quote:
Originally posted by Dogbert
seriously... erm i am around alot of 2nd hand smoke n i never got addicted. why start? you know it is gunna rot ur teeth and lead to a quicker death... confused

dude 2nd hand smoke doesn't make you wanna start smoking...that's not news. People get enticed into smoking when they have had a couple of drinks. It's very addicting once you start. You may not understand what it's like to have an addiction and to have your body crave something (and no not like ice cream). I don't pitting those who can't quit because they're just weak willed but i try to understand their situation.

and my mom says all the cool kids are smoking..so why shouldn't we?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:29 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

sry... i had no idea that we had a expect on smoking addictions...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:32 AM
kohl
into the void

i started smoking before i started drinking. my friends at the time did not smoke, but i wanted to try it. how you get addicted obviously varies from person to person, but it is a subtle process.
i never smoked to look 'cool'--it has nothing to do with it. it is just a habit, like anything else.

for a better life, do not smoke. it makes you a more irritable person when you're unable to go for a cigarette break, or when other people give you hell for it. etc etc. anyone want to follow this up, be my guest. this is just my (less than) two cents.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:35 AM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

yeah i don't smoke cigarettes unless i'm ish face drunk....but my parents both smoke...so all my clothes smell like smoke. I even think my ice and water in the house taste like smoke....

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:43 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote