About A Boy: Une Série Noire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot

tptmanno1
wow your life sucks!
mine was good today.
woke up, nothing big before school
went to take my jazz band final and whadda know! I took it last night by showing up to a gig!
So I played blackjack (for fun, not money!) for a while. Then Jazz band went to set up for a rally in the gym. so we played b-ball in the gym till we got kicked out because "people were coming" (liar)
so we went back, called up krispy kreme delivered doughnuts. (they dont) so some ppl went to buy doughnuts. we ate. then we went and played at the rally. apparently our vollyball player was picked as the gatorade player of the year. look for us on ABC 7 news if ya live in so. cali. After that i got to go home! at 11:00! YAY!
so here i am just chillin on the comp.

§pearhead
messed dude, that sucks...sorrry bout all that.

Captain REX
Ouch, and I thought I could have depressing days...

My friend's friends just won't stop touching me! "can I have a hug?" is most commonly heard (and they are hideous!) and they keep poking and jabbing my ribs to find my ticklish spot (keeping that secret stick out tongue ), and on and on and on!

Also, I'm having a horrible time staying away from the box of 50 chocolate bars that I'm supposed to be making cash off of rather than eating.

Still, while everyone was outside watching a science experiment and I was still in the classroom reading, one of the gals came back in specifically to ask why I wasn't outside. big grin

Trinity_Matrix
Wow, that was a pretty bad day...I hope your streak of bad luck goes away soon!

I won't even go into one of my bad days...let's just say that due to people at my school being idiots I've nearly gotten into three fights this week and the only thing stopping me is the fact that I'd like to graduate high school without any detentions/suspension on my record blink

Tex
Poor yers!

Whatever! Poor me from reading all of that! stick out tongue

wink

silver_tears
Tex you're a biotch stick out tongue

Yerss I hope your luck will improve soon sad Everyone has these days yes
I had one last week and I just gave up and went to sleep at like 5 pm till 7 am the next day embarrasment
Dont worry it will all pass big grin

Captain REX
What about my problems? stick out tongue

Tex
Yers is so selfish! It's all about him him him!!!

God is punishing yers for his egotistical diva behavior! stick out tongue

silver_tears
is that why you are the way you are devil
and Rex what problems shifty

Storm
Oh yerss, I' m sorry to hear that. But I feel for Evelien too. She must feel so bad right now. But it' s the best thing you could do, not giving her false hope. It would not have been fair otherwise and it would have been even more painful later if you didn' t had done so.
I hope this will not be the end of her friendship with you.

And maybe the prof appreciates your different view on the course and you' ll still pass.

Fire
well yerss not much to say except sorry to hear mate

yerssot
well, Tex IS right, it IS a long and boring thread about me blabbering away and rex is right too, I'm not the only one who has problems

sorry guys

storm, I just woke up (well, about an hour ago, had some food already) and am trying to reach evelien already for half an hour but no one answers the phone at her place messed

(and the prof was goossens, if he shakes his head the entire time ans sighs, I extremely doubt I passed)

--
For today: woke up too late (planned to wake up at 9.30 and start really early with philosophy to get a good in-depth study of Aristotle and Plato); woke up around 12 instead (forgot to put the clock-alarm on)

got some troat-ache too combined with a head-ache, no idea how I could get those two though

This is FUUUUN isn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
yea that sucks

Baylin
Sorry to hear that Yers, its a real ***** but IT WILL GET BETTER! (No money back guarantee there though stick out tongue )
One of my fav. song lyrics really sums life up perfectly "Sometimes you're windscreen, sometimes you're the bug!"
You just got to hang in there until you the windscreen again!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
aww poor yerss *huggles* hope its gets better for you... take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Storm
Well, it' s perfectly understandable that she probably doesn' t want to talk to you for a while. Just give her some time to think things over.

silver_tears
awwww I hope your day gets better erm

mechmoggy
Sorry to hear all that Yerss.

I had a monster hangover this morning, but its clearing up now.

silver_tears
surprise surprise stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Hey! I haven't been out in ages with all the Uni work I've got to do.

Last night I went out in style to make up for it; there was me, Mrs.MM and five other friends. We all got pretty ratted. beer

§pearhead
hey yers dun worry bout it, sometimes it helps just to tell others

Fire
hmm same here mechy been about a month and a half (not counting New Years) so in a few days I'm going out again big grin

mechmoggy
Take Yerss out with you, he needs cheering up.

What he really needs is to get, oh so very drunk to forget his problems. yes

yerssot
hey, I'm still here mech stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Start drinking now then. yes

Fire
well I can ask I dunno if he's going too

mechmoggy
Drag him out, its what friends do when someone down.

silver_tears
Drunk enough to forget your problems is not too good stick out tongue

§pearhead
but its a decent substitution for it

yerssot
Alcohol, the cause and solutions to all your life-problems

but mech... no, no alcohol

mechmoggy
Don't be such a square. stick out tongue

yerssot
I like circles more

just, not interested in alcohol (for the time being)

silver_tears
theres deff sumthign wrong messed

tptmanno1
wow, my life is accualy pretty good now, besides the impending doom when grades come home,
and the fact that i have no date for formal with is tonite.
*sniff*

silver_tears
your formal is tonight sad thats sad sad go stag with some friends!

tptmanno1
all my friends have dates...
stupid friends.

yerssot
I take formal is something prom like? messed

well, if you guys don't mind me rambling...
spend most of my time on the net, refreshing my hotmailpage the entire time to see if Evelien or Vera mailed me, ... nothing of course
tried to study but didn't get passed the intro (ask fire or storm, you can learn that in less than five minutes)
and managed to cut my finger, got it taped and all and can't even press a bit on it without hurting A LOT roll eyes (sarcastic)

off to bed and hoping tomorrow will be better...

--
*voice over*
Same Wacko-Forum, Same Wacko-guy!

silver_tears
*offers bandaid* sad awwwwww poor yerss

Captain REX

silver_tears
do you ever do anything without violence messed

Captain REX
Of course! Though, it is a Matrix thingy, it is VERY violent... stick out tongue

Nothing gorey or descriptively nasty though.

silver_tears
you worry me stick out tongue

Captain REX
Good, just making sure. big grin

*dances in a circle chanting "I like pointy things!" *

silver_tears
*hides anything pointy and sharp* messed *hides self too* ninja

Captain REX
*stalks mercilessly* stick out tongue

silver_tears
*pops up in odd places* shifty

Captain REX
*watches Irene pop out of pants*

What were you doing hiding in my pants? stick out tongue

silver_tears
you don't wanna know eek! *runs away* ninja

yerssot
what? you still don't know rex? tsk tsk tsk stick out tongue

hiha, my finger is better today, I hope to be able to write a bit tomorrow (my exam on wednesday has a written preparation)
got Vera on the phone yesterday, not bad, but I couldn't get her further than "hi" cause she hung up when she heard it was me.
now the GOOD news; I'm planning to go to a studio of a friend of Evelien today or tomorrow, her friend claims she will be there to study so I'll drop by to talk

Baylin
Good luck! smile

silver_tears
yes good luck on your quest thumb up

yerssot
thanks, but it turned out to be no luck, she wasn't there, she will be tomorrow, so I'll think I'll go over tomorrow around midday

Baylin
Good luck again then!

yerssot
okay.... about today...

erm, lemme see...

I woke up too late yet again, had breakfast, went online a bit, studied and got a txtmsg that Evelien was awake (which was around 2PM messed)
so, I went over and, well... I can easily say that was the stupidest mistake I ever made in my live up till now I think... (no wait, I can think of one worse)

well, went to the studio, her friend opened the door, let me in, she was still in her pj's (very cute, but that's not the point) and she saw me and immediatly turned on this rather bad-ass looking face. She started yelling at me for rubbing in more salt in the wound and laughing at her, which were not my intentions at ALL, cause I wanted to talk things through with her so we could try and be great pals again.
Than she claimed I was after hurting her from the start and insisted on me leaving, I tried to reason with her but she broke down in tears, at that moment I really wanted to hold her and say that everything would turn out well, but she pushed me away, so I left, cause otherwise it would only make things worse.
haven't heard of her from that point onward anymore

and yesterday night, I managed to hurt yet ANOTHER girls feelings
that makes three already, boy, I'm getting good at this roll eyes (sarcastic)
from time to time, I think I wasn't made to communicate with girls as I only end up hurting them messed

(btw, finger is all better, that's one good thing smile
bad thing is that I barely studied cause of all this)

silver_tears
yes you are getting good at this yesthumb up

yerssot
that's not a good thing!

silver_tears
did I say it was stick out tongue
since the good lucks aren't working I will now taunt and laugh at you yes

I'm kidding sad well semi kidding big grin

yerssot
the (y) implied to me that you thought it was a good thing

silver_tears
well you were wrong yes
yet again blink stop talking to girls all together and do us all a favour roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
at the rate this is going down the drain, it's probably a good idea messed

silver_tears
so what's stopping you roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
well, gonna sleep in a few minutes, do my exam tomorrow and THAN I'll carry on with the plan, good?

silver_tears
alright we are agreed, stop talking to girls all together yes

yerssot
perfect!
no wait! doh! *smacks forhead*

silver_tears
*smacks too* see it's not working stick out tongue

yerssot
yeah well, I'll keep it on "not directly talking to certain girls" for the time being

silver_tears
*smacks again* no will power no tsk tsk tsk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.