KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » About A Boy: Une Série Noire

About A Boy: Une Série Noire
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

About A Boy: Une Série Noire

Well,

first and for all, for those who don't understand French, "une série noire" is a certain period in your life where just everything goes totally wrong, like a losing-streak or something.

soooo... what about that title huh?
as self-proclaimed boy (my ID card still says waffle, have to wait a few weeks before they can change that), I got the feeling I'm having a Série Noire.

Let's see... I woke up this morning, rather early, just to get a good time ahead of rehearsing my course which I had an exam about today.
Woke up (obviously); got dressed (with banging my legs two times against the bed, having two nice marks), rehearsed that crap (for those who care: historical methods, one of the most boring subjects ever created, possibly made by the anti-waffle)
got it all done, went to take my exam, got some nice questions, filled it in, did my oral, and the prof said I totally misunderstood the question and that I answered in a whole different way than should be. I defended myself and said that my way is the same as in the book, just that I expended on the idea of the writer on the book not always being the real writer, but for the rest of the exam he just shaked his head and sighted... so, I can easily say I failed.

Not a happy thing of course and I went back to my studio, got a call from Evelien (for those who are still reading, that's the girl that gave the giant panda Xin Téng to me) to meet me near the movies, I live closeby so I was there in no time. When I arrived I had to wait a few minutes for her to get her bike parked and all, and we met.
All fun and well, huh? well, not really. She asked me if she was more than a good friend, if she more than a "cuddle-toy" or more than just someone to go out with, she asked me if we could be boyfriend/girlfriend, and I said no, cause I don't have feelings for her, I only like her as a great (female) friend and nothing else. It was sad to say it, and I hated to say it, but it was the truth, something I always find very important. Of course, tears came and it was all really sad, for her and for me.

After I phoned her dad to pick her up (cause she couldn't drive the bike) I went back to my place, only to find out there that Vera (let's keep that on "a girl" for the time being, but one I still like) was mad at me (and I'm quite clueless why she is) and that she would never speak to me again... got immediatly blocked after that and haven't been able to reach her since (no email, no phone, no nothing).

THAN I had to go home and had to get ready to play (at that point, I really couldn't care less) and played one of my lousiest games ever seen, just so I could have something to be the topping of the icecake or whatever the english phrase for that is.

Now, I'm at home, obviously not cheery, and pondering about all this...
oh well, that's enough blabbering for me now, got you all asleep now anywayz
-
*voice over*
Is the Wacko Waffle really in the middle of a Série Noire?
Will he eventually get out of it?

See it next time!
Same wacko-forum, Same wacko-guy!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:40 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

wow your life sucks!
mine was good today.
woke up, nothing big before school
went to take my jazz band final and whadda know! I took it last night by showing up to a gig!
So I played blackjack (for fun, not money!) for a while. Then Jazz band went to set up for a rally in the gym. so we played b-ball in the gym till we got kicked out because "people were coming" (liar)
so we went back, called up krispy kreme delivered doughnuts. (they dont) so some ppl went to buy doughnuts. we ate. then we went and played at the rally. apparently our vollyball player was picked as the gatorade player of the year. look for us on ABC 7 news if ya live in so. cali. After that i got to go home! at 11:00! YAY!
so here i am just chillin on the comp.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:56 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

messed dude, that sucks...sorrry bout all that.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:12 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ouch, and I thought I could have depressing days...

My friend's friends just won't stop touching me! "can I have a hug?" is most commonly heard (and they are hideous!) and they keep poking and jabbing my ribs to find my ticklish spot (keeping that secret stick out tongue ), and on and on and on!

Also, I'm having a horrible time staying away from the box of 50 chocolate bars that I'm supposed to be making cash off of rather than eating.

Still, while everyone was outside watching a science experiment and I was still in the classroom reading, one of the gals came back in specifically to ask why I wasn't outside. big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Wow, that was a pretty bad day...I hope your streak of bad luck goes away soon!

I won't even go into one of my bad days...let's just say that due to people at my school being idiots I've nearly gotten into three fights this week and the only thing stopping me is the fact that I'd like to graduate high school without any detentions/suspension on my record blink

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:52 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Poor yers!

Whatever! Poor me from reading all of that! stick out tongue

wink

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 05:14 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Tex you're a biotch stick out tongue

Yerss I hope your luck will improve soon sad Everyone has these days yes
I had one last week and I just gave up and went to sleep at like 5 pm till 7 am the next day embarrasment
Dont worry it will all pass big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 05:55 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What about my problems? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:18 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yers is so selfish! It's all about him him him!!!

God is punishing yers for his egotistical diva behavior! stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:22 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

is that why you are the way you are devil
and Rex what problems shifty

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:29 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Oh yerss, I' m sorry to hear that. But I feel for Evelien too. She must feel so bad right now. But it' s the best thing you could do, not giving her false hope. It would not have been fair otherwise and it would have been even more painful later if you didn' t had done so.
I hope this will not be the end of her friendship with you.

And maybe the prof appreciates your different view on the course and you' ll still pass.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:42 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well yerss not much to say except sorry to hear mate

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:55 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, Tex IS right, it IS a long and boring thread about me blabbering away and rex is right too, I'm not the only one who has problems

sorry guys

storm, I just woke up (well, about an hour ago, had some food already) and am trying to reach evelien already for half an hour but no one answers the phone at her place messed

(and the prof was goossens, if he shakes his head the entire time ans sighs, I extremely doubt I passed)

--
For today: woke up too late (planned to wake up at 9.30 and start really early with philosophy to get a good in-depth study of Aristotle and Plato); woke up around 12 instead (forgot to put the clock-alarm on)

got some troat-ache too combined with a head-ache, no idea how I could get those two though

This is FUUUUN isn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:56 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea that sucks

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:57 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Sorry to hear that Yers, its a real ***** but IT WILL GET BETTER! (No money back guarantee there though stick out tongue )
One of my fav. song lyrics really sums life up perfectly "Sometimes you're windscreen, sometimes you're the bug!"
You just got to hang in there until you the windscreen again!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:05 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

aww poor yerss *huggles* hope its gets better for you... take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:06 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Well, it' s perfectly understandable that she probably doesn' t want to talk to you for a while. Just give her some time to think things over.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:06 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

awwww I hope your day gets better erm

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:40 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Sorry to hear all that Yerss.

I had a monster hangover this morning, but its clearing up now.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:51 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

surprise surprise stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:00 PM