discussions discussions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

merryandpipsgig
HEY PEOPLEZ, AND WHATS UP FOR TODAY?? well i was actually woundering if anyone knows about this email address: [email protected] as i had got this of some web site telling me that its elijah woods email i dont think so could someone please help me find out if it is or not i know for sure it ant lol anyways i like to bag people who think they are someone special lol or who take other peoples identity lol CRACKS ME UP HARD. get back people and remember never take a persons identity as be true to yourself.

thanks.

HoT4DaElF
well just to let you know that is his real email as he went on web cam i seen it seriously its him it has to be anyways correct me if im wrong but i ant interested in elijah anyways so i love orli ya Happy Dance yumo eek! i want him sooooo bad the secx beast did you hear how he likes blondes ohh im in heaven.....

Exa
big grin

They do because they have no own lives left

merryandpipsgig
W H A T???

iam sorry miss sassy pants but you are so wrong and i correct you on that one ahhahahaha what the hell is that pic you posted eh? laughing makes me laugh ma ass of it looks kinda fake to me anyways makes me wanna barf sick hahahaha

****************legolas lover wannabe hahaha

who isnt hot 4 da elf i know iam hot 4 him but i dont go doin that well maybe but anyways hahahaha still laugh it up haha

HoT4DaElF
welll ummmmmmmm no comment on that one merryn pip's gig i mean what kind of nick name is that ha its like you are a gig or something and dont be calling me miss sasssy pants i know its him because he went on cam im not lieying.......

legolas is mine all mine

merryandpipsgig
no it ant gimmi prof then ey bet you wont reply to this now hahahaha. cat will get ya tounge. well i just gotta say how perfectic it is that people do this shit i mean common man get a life of your own instead of beying someone you ant i mean build a bridge n get on with life reality that is phhhttt

HoT4DaElF
well yes i have proof but why dont you go on and cheek it out yourself you'll get good results oh and i voted because they want to have fun ehehehehe

merryandpipsgig
oh great well thats very mature and how old are you egsactly???? hmmmmmmmm bout 10 or 11 haha i know iam 18 /08/08/1985 see im a leo like billy

HoT4DaElF
wow so interesting im 19 wow so mature of you huh hahahahaha what the **** haha

HoT4DaElF
hey you are so annoying go away now from my forums and dont come back elf ***** who dreams of beying wit legolas or orli haha never happen *****. never haha

HoT4DaElF
why did you send me that private msg why not get it public

merryandpipsgig
because i just did to make it clear of what you are anyways this is my forum i started haha you recked yourself and you are the one who is annoying

HoT4DaElF
hey whateva i was leaving anyways and yes i will be back to haunt you and i will get legolas **** him ig time **** his brains out

PippinTook
You guys are both immature haha. Anyways, how are you sure it's Elijah huh? You can't trust the internet...

merryandpipsgig
thanks alot you were sopose to help me here and besides i ant imature iam mature hehe anyways i dont know how she thinks she is sure about that it is him all i know is she is lieying

Ariadne
All I know is that if I were a celeb I would find some completely random and obscure email address so it wouldn't get out very easily, but I don't know about that particular address.

Smodden
ok you guys. plz stop bashing each other because they have different oppinons,, nobody leave the KMC plz!

You have no idea what effect your actions can have on other ppl.

whew...smodden-*Prepares to be bashed for saying not to bash*

anyway i'm gonna e-mail him and see what i can get out of 'em.

PippinTook
Alright Smodden. Tell us if you get anything from him....

Yeah, if I were a celebrity, I wouldn't have an email with my name anywhere in it...It's too obvious and I doubt any celebrity would do that....

Kitoky
Okie the chances of one of us meeting one person from the cast of LotR, is slim to none, and so if someone says they're that person don't believe them unless i see them yourself.

I met this one guys who said he was Orlando Bloom and I quizzed him on Orlando info, and he said his dad died when he was 11, stupid. Harry Bloom died when Orlando was only 4. It's times like those, where you can just smack the reality right into them.

Bar-en-Danwedh
i don't know about that... Christopher Lee, Mirranda Otto, Hugo Weaving, Orlando Bloom, and Bernard Hill have all been in films with friends of mine!!!

samIam
thats nice !!

Kitoky
But have you ever met met talk to them?

Sure I've talked to Sean Bean, which completed my great ambition but online, slim to none, even in real life, slim to none.

muse5
No hate in the love circle!!!! we can all be immature at times, get off each others backs... neways... did anyone see the post in the Harry potter forums saying that he was best friends with dan radcliffe... if you really are friends with a celeb, why would you tell anyone? i definetly wouldn't

Smodden
oo yeah i forgot to tell you guys i'm related to elijah wood,, i saw miranda otto at the mall, i had lunch with viggo, and liv tyler's my girlfriend...

merryandpipsgig
hahaha good one.....

pip-foot
lol.

nazgulinthedark
because they have nothing better to do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.