The Return of "The Advice Thread"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
You guys know how it works but for the new newbies i will explain. I set up a thread for advice you psot ur questions, and i will do the best to answer them as quickly and in the best possible way i can. i have had very good succes with my other advice thread and am actully decent with it so ask away people ask away.

*sits behind desk and puts feet up*

Dogbert
you're a more complex magic 8-ball?

DeNiro
Way more complex. OO Dogbert you werent hear for my advice threads were u. I shall dig them up to show how good i am wink

Dogbert
ok, cool! can i call u Dr. D? big grin

Veralidaine
in all honesty, i was thinkin of makin one of these, cuz ma friends say i give great advice, n they always come to me if they need help......but since sumone had previously started one..i thought..well.....its not like i can copy sumone elses idea.....so......

hmm........ok...heres a question, or a problem, rather, that i got for u D,
i want to move schools, cuz my current school is sh*thouse.....
but everytime i bring it up to mah parents, they start telling me that if i were to move schools i would be 'running away' from tha problem...plus they give me plenty of lectures too....
got advice on this on what i should do?......

DeNiro
I luv it. I think that might just have to stick for a long long time. Good nickname Dogbert u might just replace TH's nickname he gave me wink

stinkfist462
Dr. D .... laughing out loud

DeNiro
Well really your not running away from your problems. If you are serious about school which you seem you are you have to let your parents now that to improve your self better and find a more suitable learning enviorment you must transfer schools. There is no possible way you can "not run away" from your problem because you cant fix your school the teachers or the kids in it. The board of education is what sets up the rules and distrupts the money so tell your parents that if you could find a way to make the school a better place you would be that is impossible and the only way to better your self is to transfer to a more respectable school

stinkfist462
ok here is a question Dr D.....

my ma wants to move to somewhere up north a ways and there is absolutely nuhting up there ... its jus a big empty space ... and i have been begging her and shit .. but all she says ... just try it out .. you might like it ... and i say .. what if i dont ? .. then she says well its not all about what you want ...

so umm yeah help me out here

DeNiro
Well Stinky can you tell me the eason why she wants to move up there. Job, family, etc. give me some better details on the subject then i will be able to answer ur question with a more specific responce.

Note: I get very technical in these threads

stinkfist462
oh her boyfriend lives up there .. and they dont get along at all

DeNiro
You know what i honestly was thinking that. Well if you still live by ur father and still like him just saying if u live by him and like him i dont know ur situation nor do u need to explain cause its personal. But tell ur mom that you will be willing to try it for a few weeks and if u dont like it can u move back with ur father where u used to live. Now if u dont live by him now nor if u dont see him ne more say that you have made far to many friends and gone through to much to move away from your whole life at scuh a young age. It would be differnt if her reason was based upon that she was moving for a job or family reason but her reason is just selfish and stupid that she is foing for what her boyfriend wants rather then what her son wants. she might break up with him tommarow for all u know but u will be with ur son for ever

stinkfist462
ok yeha well .. they are at a hotel right now .... and uhh yeah i know what you mean ... i havent spoken to my dad for like ...2-3 years .. and i dont want to ... and he lives 4 miles away from canada.... so there is no ****ing way im movin in with that homo

Veralidaine
tankshappy dat was good advicethumb up.....

n i do have to find a worthy school.....my friend goes to Monash high school, but its not very well.....um, well lets jus say that the teachers arent doing their jobs....they never have h/m n they dont do anything in their classes, they jus sit their n do what they want....
but for my future, i know its wise to keep away from a school like that....
but convincing my parents will prolly cause a debate...lol....

DeNiro
Well i dont want to give u the advice that i would give myself because i am kinda like dominating with my parents i do yell back and what not but u seem like a mellow quite guy so i dont want you to yell at ur mom. but thats just how it works at my house. just say if you really luv me you will stay her with me and make ur boyfriend deal with what we want. and not the oppiste

stinkfist462
my future.,.. i want to be famous .. like in a band or sumthin like that

stinkfist462
im not at all mellow .. i hold in the feelings and they erupt when my ma talks or lectures me

DeNiro
ok wait let me put it differntly u look very lazy laughing out loud so arguing makes alot of effort so u seem like u dont like doing it stick out tongue i am a complete lazy ass. i am prolly the most laziest person u will talk to i will call the other line at my house have my mom get the phone and ask her for a pop.

stinkfist462
same here dude .. i like have my ma change a cd .. when the stereo is like 1 foot away

Shoukan
Now that is lazy laughing out loud

stinkfist462
yes .. oh i have done worse .. im like laying down and the remote is like within 1 inch of my hand .. and i yell for me ma to hand me the remote ... hell she even does my laundry big grin

Shoukan
Maybe ur going a tad to far on the lazy aspect laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

stinkfist462
well thats me .. i shoud lchange my screen name to ... lazybastard462

DeNiro
i have never done the laundry ok check this i have never done one chore in my life when i got a allowance here is how it worked my mom cleand my room and said all u have to do is keep it clean adn bring the garbage out and ill give you 20 bucks a week and i did it for a week and said **** it to hard.

and if the remote is like 4 feet away from me and i am on the couch and noone is home to get it for me i let it sit there for like 10 minutes and i try to pick it up with my mind and when that fails i just fall alseep

and if the phones rings and im sitting down ha haha

Shoukan
Ask Raz...He will do itlaughing out loud

stinkfist462
i will .. watch .. now if i can jus have my ma click on raz's name

ok and uhh i dont scratch my balls .. i use those weird back scratcher thingies .. hey man those reach in weird places.. in fact i use that to scratch everything

DeNiro
Well i scratch them cause it is just fun but the problem is i have to bend down to reach them eek!

Shoukan
hmm interesting subject to talk about laughing out loud laughing out loud

stinkfist462
laughing out loud i jus use my scratcher thingy

DeNiro
my moms got this huge ****in vibrating massgaer thing omg i use that all the time.

stinkfist462
LMAO !! wonder what thats for shifty

Shoukan
OMG laughing out loud...yeah i wonder

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

DeNiro
ok does ne one need advice. no more off topic discussions and especilly about that *takes shower*

stinkfist462
laughing .. hey D what was that for ?

Shoukan
well they do call this the offtopic forum dont theystick out tongue

stinkfist462
wink

DeNiro
oo god i thought i was in the GDF wacko

Fallen Jedi
ooops. wrong thread

stinkfist462
how retarded are you ??
yeah so umm what was that vibrator for ?

DeNiro
Ok well i have this same exact problem. this one kid i have none for years has these news friends but am friends with all of these kids but the other day i pick them up from school and bring them home tony goes on the net so then i wanted to go on the net and the kid i have known for years throws a hissy fit about me going on the net then tony goes on it again and he has no problem so i lefted.

but here is the thing. Ur friend likes thie "new toy" of hers she will hang out with her for a while and might treat you this way fora while. But she will soon relize that this girl isnt at all what u can be to her. she mightthink she is cool now but i bet that she will find something she doesnt like about her and relize she can not replace years of friendship over a new friend. Now since u are girls why dont you talk to her about this and tlel u how u feel. guys would never do this but by confronting her u might be able to find out the problem. but just wait a lil bit and let ur friend try to figrue out how important true friends are.

i hope this helps i am tired ill giv u a better idea tommarow if i come up with one

stinkfist462
anyways.. what is that vibrator for ?

DeNiro
it is actully for back pains and such but i use it for much eviler tasks evil face

stinkfist462
big grin .. same here.. my ma uses it for only she knows .. and i use for the good of evil

DeNiro
it is a pointless machine if u dont

stinkfist462
i know .. ok uhh
hmmm

DeNiro
ok i have to drive my mom to work in the morning so i can use the truck so i am going to bed later everyone Stink u have ur self a good night ya hear wink

stinkfist462
lol i will shifty

Captain REX
Don't all mom's do that?

DeNiro
I would hope so and Rex what is ur avatar supposed to be ne way

Korri
yay! i like this thread rock

DeNiro
big grin

Korri
so what do u do when an invisable man starts throwing eggs at you?

DeNiro
put shaving cream all over him so u can see him then shoot him with a potatoe gun

Korri
thumb up thanks! no more sleepless nights for me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.