KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Return of "The Advice Thread"

The Return of "The Advice Thread"
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

The Return of "The Advice Thread"

You guys know how it works but for the new newbies i will explain. I set up a thread for advice you psot ur questions, and i will do the best to answer them as quickly and in the best possible way i can. i have had very good succes with my other advice thread and am actully decent with it so ask away people ask away.

*sits behind desk and puts feet up*

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 04:56 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

you're a more complex magic 8-ball?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 04:57 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Way more complex. OO Dogbert you werent hear for my advice threads were u. I shall dig them up to show how good i am wink

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 04:59 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

ok, cool! can i call u Dr. D? big grin

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:02 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

in all honesty, i was thinkin of makin one of these, cuz ma friends say i give great advice, n they always come to me if they need help......but since sumone had previously started one..i thought..well.....its not like i can copy sumone elses idea.....so......

hmm........ok...heres a question, or a problem, rather, that i got for u D,
i want to move schools, cuz my current school is sh*thouse.....
but everytime i bring it up to mah parents, they start telling me that if i were to move schools i would be 'running away' from tha problem...plus they give me plenty of lectures too....
got advice on this on what i should do?......

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:03 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I luv it. I think that might just have to stick for a long long time. Good nickname Dogbert u might just replace TH's nickname he gave me wink

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:04 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Dr. D .... laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:05 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Well really your not running away from your problems. If you are serious about school which you seem you are you have to let your parents now that to improve your self better and find a more suitable learning enviorment you must transfer schools. There is no possible way you can "not run away" from your problem because you cant fix your school the teachers or the kids in it. The board of education is what sets up the rules and distrupts the money so tell your parents that if you could find a way to make the school a better place you would be that is impossible and the only way to better your self is to transfer to a more respectable school

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:11 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

ok here is a question Dr D.....

my ma wants to move to somewhere up north a ways and there is absolutely nuhting up there ... its jus a big empty space ... and i have been begging her and shit .. but all she says ... just try it out .. you might like it ... and i say .. what if i dont ? .. then she says well its not all about what you want ...

so umm yeah help me out here

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:15 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Well Stinky can you tell me the eason why she wants to move up there. Job, family, etc. give me some better details on the subject then i will be able to answer ur question with a more specific responce.

Note: I get very technical in these threads

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:19 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

oh her boyfriend lives up there .. and they dont get along at all

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:20 AM
DeNiro

You know what i honestly was thinking that. Well if you still live by ur father and still like him just saying if u live by him and like him i dont know ur situation nor do u need to explain cause its personal. But tell ur mom that you will be willing to try it for a few weeks and if u dont like it can u move back with ur father where u used to live. Now if u dont live by him now nor if u dont see him ne more say that you have made far to many friends and gone through to much to move away from your whole life at scuh a young age. It would be differnt if her reason was based upon that she was moving for a job or family reason but her reason is just selfish and stupid that she is foing for what her boyfriend wants rather then what her son wants. she might break up with him tommarow for all u know but u will be with ur son for ever

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:25 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

ok yeha well .. they are at a hotel right now .... and uhh yeah i know what you mean ... i havent spoken to my dad for like ...2-3 years .. and i dont want to ... and he lives 4 miles away from canada.... so there is no ****ing way im movin in with that homo

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:27 AM
Roulette
Freak

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
Well really your not running away from your problems. If you are serious about school which you seem you are you have to let your parents now that to improve your self better and find a more suitable learning enviorment you must transfer schools. There is no possible way you can "not run away" from your problem because you cant fix your school the teachers or the kids in it. The board of education is what sets up the rules and distrupts the money so tell your parents that if you could find a way to make the school a better place you would be that is impossible and the only way to better your self is to transfer to a more respectable school

tankshappy dat was good advicethumb up.....

n i do have to find a worthy school.....my friend goes to Monash high school, but its not very well.....um, well lets jus say that the teachers arent doing their jobs....they never have h/m n they dont do anything in their classes, they jus sit their n do what they want....
but for my future, i know its wise to keep away from a school like that....
but convincing my parents will prolly cause a debate...lol....

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:30 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Well i dont want to give u the advice that i would give myself because i am kinda like dominating with my parents i do yell back and what not but u seem like a mellow quite guy so i dont want you to yell at ur mom. but thats just how it works at my house. just say if you really luv me you will stay her with me and make ur boyfriend deal with what we want. and not the oppiste

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:31 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

my future.,.. i want to be famous .. like in a band or sumthin like that

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:31 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
Well i dont want to give u the advice that i would give myself because i am kinda like dominating with my parents i do yell back and what not but u seem like a mellow quite guy so i dont want you to yell at ur mom. but thats just how it works at my house. just say if you really luv me you will stay her with me and make ur boyfriend deal with what we want. and not the oppiste

im not at all mellow .. i hold in the feelings and they erupt when my ma talks or lectures me

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:32 AM
DeNiro

ok wait let me put it differntly u look very lazy laughing out loud so arguing makes alot of effort so u seem like u dont like doing it stick out tongue i am a complete lazy ass. i am prolly the most laziest person u will talk to i will call the other line at my house have my mom get the phone and ask her for a pop.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:36 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

same here dude .. i like have my ma change a cd .. when the stereo is like 1 foot away

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:37 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:
Originally posted by stinkfist462
same here dude .. i like have my ma change a cd .. when the stereo is like 1 foot away

Now that is lazy laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 05:39 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote