Pointless threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remuslupin
I apoligise for the Raven threads. I was just trying to make friends. You will regret it if you kick me out phenox. I mad the best of the interesting polls. These are community forums. Cab't you make friends????

Candy
hmmm
i made friends without openin' stupid threads (i dont say all ofyers r stupid) u should go to the welcome forum and tell who u r, and ya can talk in the off topic forum, or PM sum1.

Alar
ooooooo, sum1 PM me. i like PMs. also, my only friend is Exa *upset*

1 friend!!! thats it *sobs quietly to self in corner*

eezy45
hmm, got 2 frienz wink rachel riddle and candy...
maybe starseeker, too big grin

Red_Drake
lol I consider lot's of people here my friend, Tela<3Haldir, Phoenix, Ushgarak, Kai_Haider (tough I don't know much about him), Raven Guardia, Airangel, and the list goes on, I don't know if they consider me theyr friends, but I consider theyr my friends big grin

sauron
hem hem drake

what about me big grin you should be friendy with the person who will eventuallyu kill you big grinstick out tongue

Red_Drake
As I said Sauron "the list goes on", and kill me? well that's just impossible laughing

sauron
we will see stick out tonguestick out tongue

Trickster
Well... Looks like I will have to kill you Drakey... evil face

sauron
i will be alar and eezys friend big grinbig grin

eezy45
huh? laughing out loud

eezy45
i just listed those who are in PM contact with me - maybe *Danii* and hermione7 too (shes just for HHr, too) wink

Trickster
I will be Alar's friend. Talking of friends, has anyone seen my good friend Squeaky recently?

Candy
*lol* she hasnt been on for a long time...
she wanted to PM me n rachel a pic of her chinchilla or waht was it? (sorry if its wrong wink)
*lol* yeah, alar's my friend now too, i think wink
and of course rachel, eezy, raven, *- - -* and so further and yeah, u , 2, trix laughing

eezy45
eezy45 plz wink

eezy45
and rachel riddle

*Danii*
Yup, I'm eezy's friend.And maybe Alar too. And Clay Fish and *Patricia* now I think too.
Anybody else want to be my friend?

Anybody?

Please?

I am the Queen of the Dancing Bananas.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

C'mon, everyone loves dancing bananas!

Candy
oh forgive me eezy45 laughing

Candy
awwwwww dance banana dance =) Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy DanceHappy Dance

Rachel Riddle
:P no need for the riddle wink

my best freinds are of course candy and eezy45 and *- - -*

*Danii*
Yeah, you go bananas! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rock Rock on little moshing head!(He is my Deputy!)
And I hope Tricksters my friend too.

Rachel Riddle
actually, i'll be ev'rybody's friend, till they give me a reason not to be theirs! big grin

love this community! you're great! *hug* wink

*Danii*
Yay! I have ANOTHER friend!!!!

big grin

Candy
*lol* i can be your friend to, ya have the right opinion Happy Dance awww banana=)=)Happy Dance

aww i luv this communiuty, too, here all guyz r funny =)

Rachel Riddle
*looL+ yeahh, you have! big grin *beinghappy* Happy Dance

*Danii*
Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes this thread is such a happy thread!! I am happy now!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Red_Drake
You guys surely are weird laughing
Happy Dance = sick hehehe evil face

Candy
*lol*

and it's pointless laughing

aww bein`' happy is a great feelin ' wink
i try to be happy all the time wink (but just TRYlaughing )

Happy Dance

Candy
oh... i luv bein' weird, psycho, evil, crazy and anythin' laughing

Red_Drake
*better stay away from her* laughing

Candy
*lol* i CAN be nice, too, i think laughing
okay, luv ya all but gotta go now...
=(

Rachel Riddle
ah yeah, candy.. i know.. *looL+

no, i'm the same and i keep saying to people: i never said i'm not crazy! big grin

and being happy's great! i'm happy most of my time, when i'm not total crazy or depressed... wink *looL+
but being depressed is really rare, when you#re in my presents.. laughing and having friend's is the best anyway!

Trickster
Well... It's a kodak moment stick out tongue
Okay! i'll be Dani's friend... Oops, it Danii! stick out tongue (joke)
I'll be everyone's friend!

Red_Drake
AAAAAHHHH THERE'S ONLY CRAZY PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD AAAAHHHH *runs away* laughing evil face

eezy45
smile

eezy45
LOL rachel hugs the community, then i do so too

eezy45
It's just a weird thread, isn't it?
A thread where remuslupin excused for his pointless threads,
then it became pointless itself wink

Red_Drake
remuslupin only make pointless threads (okay some not so pointless but mostly yes)

Phoenix
Movin' to OTF so you can continue your conversation...

eezy45
h3h3

Treehuggerjanie
there aere new members (a lot) since i was last on! *hugs all*
helloey missed you guys!x-x-x

Candy
*lol* when were ya on last time wink

Candy
yeah crazy ppl like you laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing

Phoenix
my dears, this is rapidly turning into a pointless thread...

Candy
*lol* does that anythin matter, it's in the off topic forum now, isnt it?

Korri
i like pointless threads there so....pointless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.