KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Pointless threads

Pointless threads
Started by: Remuslupin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Remuslupin
Professor

Pointless threads

I apoligise for the Raven threads. I was just trying to make friends. You will regret it if you kick me out phenox. I mad the best of the interesting polls. These are community forums. Cab't you make friends????

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:13 PM
Remuslupin is currently offline Click here to Send Remuslupin a Private Message Find more posts by Remuslupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

hmmm
i made friends without openin' stupid threads (i dont say all ofyers r stupid) u should go to the welcome forum and tell who u r, and ya can talk in the off topic forum, or PM sum1.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:17 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryWings
I See Hell In Your Eyes

ooooooo, sum1 PM me. i like PMs. also, my only friend is Exa *upset*

1 friend!!! thats it *sobs quietly to self in corner*

http://www.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=63016104

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:34 PM
CherryWings is currently offline Click here to Send CherryWings a Private Message Find more posts by CherryWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

hmm, got 2 frienz wink rachel riddle and candy...
maybe starseeker, too big grin

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 02:28 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

lol I consider lot's of people here my friend, Tela<3Haldir, Phoenix, Ushgarak, Kai_Haider (tough I don't know much about him), Raven Guardia, Airangel, and the list goes on, I don't know if they consider me theyr friends, but I consider theyr my friends big grin

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 03:40 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

hem hem drake

what about me big grin you should be friendy with the person who will eventuallyu kill you big grinstick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:03 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

As I said Sauron "the list goes on", and kill me? well that's just impossible laughing

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:10 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

we will see stick out tonguestick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:31 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Well... Looks like I will have to kill you Drakey... evil face

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 06:22 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

i will be alar and eezys friend big grinbig grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 06:24 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

huh? laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 06:27 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

i just listed those who are in PM contact with me - maybe *Danii* and hermione7 too (shes just for HHr, too) wink

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 06:27 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I will be Alar's friend. Talking of friends, has anyone seen my good friend Squeaky recently?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 07:01 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

*lol* she hasnt been on for a long time...
she wanted to PM me n rachel a pic of her chinchilla or waht was it? (sorry if its wrong wink)
*lol* yeah, alar's my friend now too, i think wink
and of course rachel, eezy, raven, *- - -* and so further and yeah, u , 2, trix laughing

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 07:31 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

eezy45 plz wink

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 07:36 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

and rachel riddle

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 07:36 PM
DeepPink

Yup, I'm eezy's friend.And maybe Alar too. And Clay Fish and *Patricia* now I think too.
Anybody else want to be my friend?

Anybody?

Please?

I am the Queen of the Dancing Bananas.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

C'mon, everyone loves dancing bananas!

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 07:41 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

oh forgive me eezy45 laughing

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 07:42 PM
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

awwwwww dance banana dance =) Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 07:44 PM
Jana
-

:P no need for the riddle wink

my best freinds are of course candy and eezy45 and *- - -*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 07:46 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote