Car Accident

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
we were at this girls house pulling away and m friend just slams into this van and dents the shit out of it but our car was ok so we drove away stick out tongue scared the shit out of my friend though i saw we were about to hit and i was like this eek!

Dregh
laughing

realworlddreams
um...ever heard of HIT AND RUN!?!

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

DeNiro
ever hear about being 16 and being ****ed up the ass if he got caught one way or another blink but I didnt do it so i dont really care that much big grin

realworlddreams
lol
ok, i sat behind the regular seat in a truch that my friend was drivin, cept it was HIS friends truck (i know the owner too) so i had no seat belt, in a truck w/a driver not insured...
that coulda been messy.

DeNiro
that sucks i dont know why im like freaked out about this thread i want it closed and deleted

realworlddreams
haha...

Shoukan
Why do you want it closed?

DeNiro
I dont know because i wasnt even supposed to go out tongithe and like having my parents find out this would suck we came home early though like ten sumthing

Shoukan
How would they find out?

DeNiro
DeNiro's Mom stick out tongue

Shoukan
Yeah sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
laughing out loud so whats up hows college

Shoukan
College is on hold right now...

So I have lots of free time

LanceWindu
The last car accident I was in was when I lived in Carson City Nevada.

We were driving to Jackson Hewitt to do taxes, and this Dodge Ram slammed into our rear end, my mom got whiplash, my sister ****ed up her knee and had to have surgery, and I (the only one without a seat belt on) only walked away with a sore neck.

But from my neck hurting for one day, I got $600 from insurance...cool...maybe I should try to get in another accident and get hurt, I'd make money to go to New Zealand fast. big grin

DeNiro
awesome lots or partying I hope big grin

Shoukan
No I do not party...

The reason why I do not party is because one of my best friends died in a car crash because she was drinking

DeNiro
Well be the DD. and help out others and just have fun at the parties u dont have to drink to have fun if u get me stick out tongue

Shoukan
I tried that and ended up getting drunk

DeNiro
laughing out loud and why do u keep quoting me u and me r the only ones in here stick out tongue

Shoukan
Yes I know but oh wellstick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.