KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Car Accident

Car Accident
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Car Accident

we were at this girls house pulling away and m friend just slams into this van and dents the shit out of it but our car was ok so we drove away stick out tongue scared the shit out of my friend though i saw we were about to hit and i was like this eek!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:03 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

laughing

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:05 AM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

um...ever heard of HIT AND RUN!?!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:08 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:08 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ever hear about being 16 and being ****ed up the ass if he got caught one way or another blink but I didnt do it so i dont really care that much big grin

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:10 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

lol
ok, i sat behind the regular seat in a truch that my friend was drivin, cept it was HIS friends truck (i know the owner too) so i had no seat belt, in a truck w/a driver not insured...
that coulda been messy.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:18 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

that sucks i dont know why im like freaked out about this thread i want it closed and deleted

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:19 AM
Real

haha...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:19 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
that sucks i dont know why im like freaked out about this thread i want it closed and deleted

Why do you want it closed?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:21 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I dont know because i wasnt even supposed to go out tongithe and like having my parents find out this would suck we came home early though like ten sumthing

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:24 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

How would they find out?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:26 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

DeNiro's Mom stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:28 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:
DeNiro's Mom stick out tongue

Yeah sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:29 AM
DeNiro

laughing out loud so whats up hows college

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:31 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:
laughing out loud so whats up hows college

College is on hold right now...

So I have lots of free time

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:34 AM
LanceWindu

The last car accident I was in was when I lived in Carson City Nevada.

We were driving to Jackson Hewitt to do taxes, and this Dodge Ram slammed into our rear end, my mom got whiplash, my sister ****ed up her knee and had to have surgery, and I (the only one without a seat belt on) only walked away with a sore neck.

But from my neck hurting for one day, I got $600 from insurance...cool...maybe I should try to get in another accident and get hurt, I'd make money to go to New Zealand fast. big grin

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:37 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

awesome lots or partying I hope big grin

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:37 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:
awesome lots or partying I hope big grin

No I do not party...

The reason why I do not party is because one of my best friends died in a car crash because she was drinking

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:39 AM
DeNiro

Well be the DD. and help out others and just have fun at the parties u dont have to drink to have fun if u get me stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:40 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:
Well be the DD. and help out others and just have fun at the parties u dont have to drink to have fun if u get me stick out tongue

I tried that and ended up getting drunk

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:41 AM