i had an awful week. Im glad is almost over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OBloommyday
This week was awful for me sad

first my mom got sick with the flu so i had to hers and mine chores. then i had 5 differend pop quizzes on math and history and english. My teachers gave me to much homework and there was noone to help me. Then i had to do the laundry and mix up a red color with my jeans and they almost ruin. My friends and i planed to have a shopin day today but my friend mom couldnt drive us to the store to buy valentines day so im doin it tommorrow. And tomorrow my dad wont be able to drive me to my friend house to give him his valentine day card. Im sorry for complainin but i wish someone can at least understand this. i dont want to sound like im whining but is bein so tought this week i almost wanto cry.cry

Dregh
You should make a movie titled "My Favourite Week" you would finish richer than B.Pitt and J.Aniston

Shoukan
happy it will be okayhappy

OBloommyday
thank you Shoukan I just wish things go better tomorrow.

Shoukan
i hope so toosmile

Shoukan
Everyone has there good days and bad days

OBloommyday
you are soo sweet thank you for wishin me good.

Shoukan
you are very welcome cool

Dirty Vader
Haha deja vu!
I realy feel for you Bloomy... sad

OBloommyday
thank you Dirty Vader smile

you know chatting with you guys here does chear me alot. big grin

Krabs55
yea feel better.....my week was like that last week.. Stress can kill !

Veralidaine
*hugs Bloomy*....sad..dont worry...ive had alot of cr*ppy stuff happen to me lately too.....but remember, all bad things passyes......

Trinity_Matrix
Eek, Tima, I'm sorry, that sounded like the week from hell *hugs* I hope that this week coming up is much better!

Tired Hiker
Maybe if I tell you about my bad day it will cheer you up, Oblooms. Actually, it was so bad, I don't want to re-live it, but trust me, it was a very bad day. Except for when a special someone text messaged me. But still, I really felt like throwing a brick through my co-worker's windshield. big grin

Remuslupin
I feel sorry for you. But rest now and sleep all weekend

OBloommyday
thank you Trinity Matrix and Veralidaine smile

Im feeling much more better now. everythin was fine last weekend with my valentine.

thanks to shoukan love I felt much better when i left. He is a real sweetheart big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
you think you have it bad, i had another freddy dream, this is the 4th one in a row

OBloommyday
omg i dont like those kind of movies they are just so bloody. I just dont like the people gettin kill no

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh i hate that awful boiler room......in this one freddy already had me on the ground (usaully he chases me) and i was screaming and he yelled shut up then sliced across my face and my arms, then i pushed him off me, got up and ran, i fell through this hole in the floor and he was there then did some stange moment with his hand, then all i remenber is that my skin and mucsels felt if though the were on fire and my bones burned
he was laughing and i kept screaming "STOP IT" then then pain multiplyed, it felt so bad that i woke up screaming, my dad was really worried, i told him about my other dreams and he said to lay off the freddy movies, but i havent watched ne freddy movies in a long time

OBloommyday
why was my thread for shoukan closed? sad

Freddy_vs_Jason
probably because one of the moderators thought it was stupid and a waste of space when you could just pm shoukan

OBloommyday
i know I just found that today when I log in. sad

I didnt know we had pm in the forum. i will be more careful next time.

Freddy_vs_Jason
kool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.