KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » i had an awful week. Im glad is almost over.

i had an awful week. Im glad is almost over.
Started by: OBloommyday

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OBloommyday
da stylist

Miffed i had an awful week. Im glad is almost over.

This week was awful for me sad

first my mom got sick with the flu so i had to hers and mine chores. then i had 5 differend pop quizzes on math and history and english. My teachers gave me to much homework and there was noone to help me. Then i had to do the laundry and mix up a red color with my jeans and they almost ruin. My friends and i planed to have a shopin day today but my friend mom couldnt drive us to the store to buy valentines day so im doin it tommorrow. And tomorrow my dad wont be able to drive me to my friend house to give him his valentine day card. Im sorry for complainin but i wish someone can at least understand this. i dont want to sound like im whining but is bein so tought this week i almost wanto cry.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:46 AM
OBloommyday is currently offline Click here to Send OBloommyday a Private Message Find more posts by OBloommyday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

You should make a movie titled "My Favourite Week" you would finish richer than B.Pitt and J.Aniston

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:48 AM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

happy it will be okayhappy

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:48 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OBloommyday
da stylist

thank you Shoukan I just wish things go better tomorrow.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:51 AM
OBloommyday is currently offline Click here to Send OBloommyday a Private Message Find more posts by OBloommyday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

i hope so toosmile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:52 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Everyone has there good days and bad days

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:52 AM
OBloommyday
da stylist

you are soo sweet thank you for wishin me good.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:53 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote:
Originally posted by OBloommyday
you are soo sweet thank you for wishin me good.

you are very welcome cool

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 02:54 AM
Dirty Vader

Haha deja vu!
I realy feel for you Bloomy... sad

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:05 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OBloommyday
da stylist

thank you Dirty Vader smile

you know chatting with you guys here does chear me alot. big grin

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:09 AM
Krabs55

yea feel better.....my week was like that last week.. Stress can kill !

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:34 AM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

*hugs Bloomy*....sad..dont worry...ive had alot of cr*ppy stuff happen to me lately too.....but remember, all bad things passyes......

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:18 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Eek, Tima, I'm sorry, that sounded like the week from hell *hugs* I hope that this week coming up is much better!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:24 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Maybe if I tell you about my bad day it will cheer you up, Oblooms. Actually, it was so bad, I don't want to re-live it, but trust me, it was a very bad day. Except for when a special someone text messaged me. But still, I really felt like throwing a brick through my co-worker's windshield. big grin

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:35 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Remuslupin
Professor

I feel sorry for you. But rest now and sleep all weekend

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 05:57 AM
Remuslupin is currently offline Click here to Send Remuslupin a Private Message Find more posts by Remuslupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OBloommyday
da stylist

thank you Trinity Matrix and Veralidaine smile

Im feeling much more better now. everythin was fine last weekend with my valentine.

thanks to shoukan love I felt much better when i left. He is a real sweetheart big grin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 04:12 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

you think you have it bad, i had another freddy dream, this is the 4th one in a row

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 04:18 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OBloommyday
da stylist

omg i dont like those kind of movies they are just so bloody. I just dont like the people gettin kill no

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 04:20 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

oh i hate that awful boiler room......in this one freddy already had me on the ground (usaully he chases me) and i was screaming and he yelled shut up then sliced across my face and my arms, then i pushed him off me, got up and ran, i fell through this hole in the floor and he was there then did some stange moment with his hand, then all i remenber is that my skin and mucsels felt if though the were on fire and my bones burned
he was laughing and i kept screaming "STOP IT" then then pain multiplyed, it felt so bad that i woke up screaming, my dad was really worried, i told him about my other dreams and he said to lay off the freddy movies, but i havent watched ne freddy movies in a long time

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 04:26 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OBloommyday
da stylist

why was my thread for shoukan closed? sad

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 03:03 AM