Nightmare on Ever-Green avenue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
ah!! i just fell asleep for a few minutes and honestly has the most terrifying nightmare that freddy was after me!! honestly i know im usaully a joker but im seriou!! it really happened and it seemed real, im not joking, im not joking, IM NOT JOKING, IIIIIIIMMMMM NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT JJJJJJJJJOOOOOOKKKKKKIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNHGGGGGGG!!!!!
!!!!

I'M F***EN SERIOUS!!

Lord Soth
I have a nightmare like that where I was trapped in a Final Destination-ish situation. I was almost run over by a bus, set on fire, impaled, disemboweled, and several other unpleasant deaths. And I hve a very vivid imagiantion, so I could actually FEEL the pain (or at least as close to the pain as I could imagine). Very scary

So you live on Evergreen Avenue? That narrows down the search for my strike team laughing

Freddy_vs_Jason
honestly, i was in this boiler room and i heard this screeching sound like nails on a chalk board, i got really freaked out so i kept running and running, then this really scary laugh ecohed all around me i saw freddy's shadow cast upon the walls, i ran down one way and turned around and saw his dark out-line walking towards me so i ran, then i came to a dead end then i turned round to face him only he wasn't there, then he grabbed me from behind and i woke up

VENOMfan
I had a nightmare in english once

Lord Soth
Sweeeeeeeet........
.....but still scary. Must've been fun to meet one of your idols big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
not when he's trying to kill you. Why does he wanna kill ME i didnt do ne thing to him

Lord Soth
B/c he's still unhappy that he lost the movie (only by a technicality, though)

Freddy_vs_Jason
right, oh........if only i could kill him, but its only a dream...its not really real "hes gonna kill me"
thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.