KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Nightmare on Ever-Green avenue

Nightmare on Ever-Green avenue
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Nightmare on Ever-Green avenue

ah!! i just fell asleep for a few minutes and honestly has the most terrifying nightmare that freddy was after me!! honestly i know im usaully a joker but im seriou!! it really happened and it seemed real, im not joking, im not joking, IM NOT JOKING, IIIIIIIMMMMM NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT JJJJJJJJJOOOOOOKKKKKKIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNHGGGGGGG!!!!!
!!!!

I'M F***EN SERIOUS!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:08 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I have a nightmare like that where I was trapped in a Final Destination-ish situation. I was almost run over by a bus, set on fire, impaled, disemboweled, and several other unpleasant deaths. And I hve a very vivid imagiantion, so I could actually FEEL the pain (or at least as close to the pain as I could imagine). Very scary

So you live on Evergreen Avenue? That narrows down the search for my strike team laughing

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:14 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

honestly, i was in this boiler room and i heard this screeching sound like nails on a chalk board, i got really freaked out so i kept running and running, then this really scary laugh ecohed all around me i saw freddy's shadow cast upon the walls, i ran down one way and turned around and saw his dark out-line walking towards me so i ran, then i came to a dead end then i turned round to face him only he wasn't there, then he grabbed me from behind and i woke up

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:22 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

I had a nightmare in english once

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:24 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Sweeeeeeeet........
.....but still scary. Must've been fun to meet one of your idols big grin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:24 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

not when he's trying to kill you. Why does he wanna kill ME i didnt do ne thing to him

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:28 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

B/c he's still unhappy that he lost the movie (only by a technicality, though)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:30 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

right, oh........if only i could kill him, but its only a dream...its not really real "hes gonna kill me"
thing

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 07:34 AM