Zap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua
ok this is how it works:
i "write down" something for the person below and then when ever someone says that persons name they have to say wut i "wrote down" for them....and also that person below has to create another pharse for the person below them....and it goes on and on and on....but if youve been zaped twice, take the first one that youve already been zaped with....ill start...

Twinkletoes

nazgulinthedark
uh....

Fallen Jedi
um, okay. i'm up for it.

Mr. Bacon
What the f**k?

Fallen Jedi
blink

NyC-gUrL
babydoll

BarmyBrummie
no expression i dun get it

NyC-gUrL
neither do I but what the hell big grin

Aqua
havnet u played zap in real like abby?
and since i said your name u have to say babydoll

BarmyBrummie
babydoll? AQUA i don't understand, you must explain better aqua or else you will confuse everyone aqua (is that right? you just say names?)

NyC-gUrL
no

BarmyBrummie
babydoll

Aqua
ok Naz got zaped so if someone says her name then she has to say twinkletoes since she posted after me...and since u posted after nyc(who posted something for someone to say for some reason) then u have to say wut she posted..

NyC-gUrL
I still dont get it...am I supposed to call you babydoll?? confused

BarmyBrummie
Could i have the instructions in english please? messed

Aqua
like i can speak english well....
ok in real like someone takes someones hand and writes zap on it and on the palm they write something the person has to say whenever someone says their names(the person who has the writing on it)..............

Aqua
no......BB has to say babydoll if someone says her name...

Clovie
blink What the f**k? confused

babydoll? is that abby????

BarmyBrummie
i think so erm

snuzzlepuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.