KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Zap

Zap
Started by: Wolflet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Arrow Zap

ok this is how it works:
i "write down" something for the person below and then when ever someone says that persons name they have to say wut i "wrote down" for them....and also that person below has to create another pharse for the person below them....and it goes on and on and on....but if youve been zaped twice, take the first one that youve already been zaped with....ill start...

Twinkletoes

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:24 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

uh....

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:26 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

um, okay. i'm up for it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:42 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

What the f**k?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:43 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

blink

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:46 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

babydoll

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:48 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

no expression i dun get it

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:53 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

neither do I but what the hell big grin

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:53 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

havnet u played zap in real like abby?
and since i said your name u have to say babydoll

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:54 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

babydoll? AQUA i don't understand, you must explain better aqua or else you will confuse everyone aqua (is that right? you just say names?)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:56 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

no

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:58 PM
Abbita

babydoll

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:59 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

ok Naz got zaped so if someone says her name then she has to say twinkletoes since she posted after me...and since u posted after nyc(who posted something for someone to say for some reason) then u have to say wut she posted..

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:00 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

I still dont get it...am I supposed to call you babydoll?? confused

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:00 PM
Abbita

Could i have the instructions in english please? messed

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:02 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

like i can speak english well....
ok in real like someone takes someones hand and writes zap on it and on the palm they write something the person has to say whenever someone says their names(the person who has the writing on it)..............

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:04 PM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
I still dont get it...am I supposed to call you babydoll?? confused

no......BB has to say babydoll if someone says her name...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:04 PM
Clovie

blink What the f**k? confused

babydoll? is that abby????

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:05 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

i think so erm

snuzzlepuff

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 07:05 PM