Code in Neo crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vim
I have read way too many posts about Neo having the anamoly code already inside him. The reason he becomes an anamoly is because he begins to become to powerful for the machines to control. I mean if most of us were inserted into a computer game or video game or the like, then we could probably kick some serious arse. I'm sure most of the matrix fans are video game or PC game fans? Think about it, if the human mind could control your character on the game, then wouldn't be able to eventually do stuff that weren't supposed to do on that game. I think that is the same with Neo and the Matrix, since he's a hacker he knows how to the bend the rules of a computer system already, now at the end of M1 and through Reloaded and Revolutions, he begin to see his own potential. By the way, what if neo died before his code he supposedly carried was reinserted into the source? Then how did the machines actually reload the matrix? Perhaps all that is a farce as well. And the machines can update/reboot/reload the matrix as they see fit? how about that?

xeous
What is the anomoly code? Answer this and you will lead yourself to the answers to the questions you ask.

Vim
well i was looking for more feedback from you guys. I just gave my opinion. Now i'm asking for your's back...

JediHDM
I disagree with this, but i suppose you already knew this. The anomaly code is in him, just as the Architect has said. We have no reason not to trust anything the Architect has said, simply because 'he's not human'. Thus, everything the Architect says we take at face value. The anomaly code is in Neo's mind, and is uploaded with him everytime he jacks into the matrix. Even if the human mind were somehow able to controla character in a game, that character could only act within the bounds of the programming of the game, no matter how much you played. If there were bugs, glitches in the programming, you would find them, but you still wouldn't be able to change the coding of the game. The same is true of Neo. If he didn't have some kind of code in his brain that allowed him admin access to the matrix, then he couldn't do everything he does. He couldn't fly, he couldn't stop bullets, he couldn't beat agents. Everyone has some kind of user access, allowing them the most simplistic of changes, like jumping from building to building.

whatshisface
if neo died before he got out, then he was not destined to be the one in the first place. the anomaly code is residing in somebody else...

WoodLegStool
the one can die

JediHDM
i don't think the machines would allow the anomaly to die before he had to. when they do something that is a miracle in the least, they make it like it is a dream...so, theoretically, if the anomaly were to get harmed, they could heal him, and make him think it was a dream.

Lil Seraph
When Neo was walking out of the architects room why didn't he beat the shit outta him?

whatshisface
what purpose would that serve?

sum1butno1
Well, it'd probably make him feel a lot better stick out tongue

whatshisface
did we forget that trinity was about to die when he was in the archi's tv room? save the love of my life or beat the sh!t out of colonel sanders?

as you adequately put, mr. anderson, the problem is choice...

TheOne101
yes it is

colonel sanders hehehe

Vim
hey hey! that was great i love this stuff!! big grin wink And even if you do disagree with me, still check out my book that is coming out very soon! The cover design should be coming back to me in about six weeks! I'm very excited, its gonna be a trilogy too!! Or even more depending on how i can work things out with the publishing company, and everything! Thanks for the feedback, i appreciate it, later everybody.

xxphreakxx
i think he shoulda pulled some quick kung fu moves all over his candy ass!
then saved that other person that i dont care about

((The_Anomaly))
I would normally agree....but NO!!!!!!!!!!

whatshisface
laughing that ^^^ just seemed funny to me...

TheOne101
wait he has a book??? like a real one? lol well whats it called? i could check it out.

JediHDM
look at his sig...i think that explains it all...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.