KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Code in Neo crap

Code in Neo crap
Started by: Vim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vim
ILFTKYS

Code in Neo crap

I have read way too many posts about Neo having the anamoly code already inside him. The reason he becomes an anamoly is because he begins to become to powerful for the machines to control. I mean if most of us were inserted into a computer game or video game or the like, then we could probably kick some serious arse. I'm sure most of the matrix fans are video game or PC game fans? Think about it, if the human mind could control your character on the game, then wouldn't be able to eventually do stuff that weren't supposed to do on that game. I think that is the same with Neo and the Matrix, since he's a hacker he knows how to the bend the rules of a computer system already, now at the end of M1 and through Reloaded and Revolutions, he begin to see his own potential. By the way, what if neo died before his code he supposedly carried was reinserted into the source? Then how did the machines actually reload the matrix? Perhaps all that is a farce as well. And the machines can update/reboot/reload the matrix as they see fit? how about that?

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 02:26 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

What is the anomoly code? Answer this and you will lead yourself to the answers to the questions you ask.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 02:58 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

well i was looking for more feedback from you guys. I just gave my opinion. Now i'm asking for your's back...

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 03:50 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Re: Code in Neo crap

quote:
Originally posted by Vim
I have read way too many posts about Neo having the anamoly code already inside him. The reason he becomes an anamoly is because he begins to become to powerful for the machines to control. I mean if most of us were inserted into a computer game or video game or the like, then we could probably kick some serious arse. I'm sure most of the matrix fans are video game or PC game fans? Think about it, if the human mind could control your character on the game, then wouldn't be able to eventually do stuff that weren't supposed to do on that game. I think that is the same with Neo and the Matrix, since he's a hacker he knows how to the bend the rules of a computer system already, now at the end of M1 and through Reloaded and Revolutions, he begin to see his own potential. By the way, what if neo died before his code he supposedly carried was reinserted into the source? Then how did the machines actually reload the matrix? Perhaps all that is a farce as well. And the machines can update/reboot/reload the matrix as they see fit? how about that?

I disagree with this, but i suppose you already knew this. The anomaly code is in him, just as the Architect has said. We have no reason not to trust anything the Architect has said, simply because 'he's not human'. Thus, everything the Architect says we take at face value. The anomaly code is in Neo's mind, and is uploaded with him everytime he jacks into the matrix. Even if the human mind were somehow able to controla character in a game, that character could only act within the bounds of the programming of the game, no matter how much you played. If there were bugs, glitches in the programming, you would find them, but you still wouldn't be able to change the coding of the game. The same is true of Neo. If he didn't have some kind of code in his brain that allowed him admin access to the matrix, then he couldn't do everything he does. He couldn't fly, he couldn't stop bullets, he couldn't beat agents. Everyone has some kind of user access, allowing them the most simplistic of changes, like jumping from building to building.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 09:09 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

if neo died before he got out, then he was not destined to be the one in the first place. the anomaly code is residing in somebody else...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 10:18 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

the one can die

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 10:27 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i don't think the machines would allow the anomaly to die before he had to. when they do something that is a miracle in the least, they make it like it is a dream...so, theoretically, if the anomaly were to get harmed, they could heal him, and make him think it was a dream.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 11:20 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

When Neo was walking out of the architects room why didn't he beat the shit outta him?

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 12:04 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

what purpose would that serve?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 01:07 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Well, it'd probably make him feel a lot better stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 01:16 AM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

did we forget that trinity was about to die when he was in the archi's tv room? save the love of my life or beat the sh!t out of colonel sanders?

as you adequately put, mr. anderson, the problem is choice...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 01:22 AM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

yes it is

colonel sanders hehehe

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 07:11 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

hey hey! that was great i love this stuff!! big grin wink And even if you do disagree with me, still check out my book that is coming out very soon! The cover design should be coming back to me in about six weeks! I'm very excited, its gonna be a trilogy too!! Or even more depending on how i can work things out with the publishing company, and everything! Thanks for the feedback, i appreciate it, later everybody.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 09:43 PM
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

i think he shoulda pulled some quick kung fu moves all over his candy ass!
then saved that other person that i dont care about

Thats why they call me Stallion wink

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 04:38 AM
xxphreakxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxphreakxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxphreakxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I would normally agree....but NO!!!!!!!!!!

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 12:15 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

laughing that ^^^ just seemed funny to me...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 01:43 AM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

wait he has a book??? like a real one? lol well whats it called? i could check it out.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:17 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

look at his sig...i think that explains it all...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:30 PM