10 types of Poo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
1. GHOST POO: The type of poo you feel coming out but when you check out the toilet there's nothing there.

2. CLEAN POO: Type of poo that comes out but when you wipe your ass the paper comes out clean.

3. STUBBORN POO: You wipe your ass 50 times and you still have some left.

4. SEQUEL POO: When you put your pants and zip up and then realize you gotta poo some more.

5. BRAIN DAMAGE POO: Type of poo that needs a lot of effort to come out and when you're done you feel slightly dizzy..

6. CORN POO: No explanation is necessary here.

7. GODZILLA POO: The type of poo that is so huge that makes you think you should chop it up before flushing.

8. REBELLIOUS POO: Type of poo that comes back after multiple flushings.

9. WET BUTT CHEEK: Also known as"Power Dump Shit". The type of poo that when it comes out it makes a splash on the toilet that wets your butt cheeks.

10. ICEBERG POO: The type of poo that is so big that some of it reaches the surface of the water in the toilet.

There's actually more types on the site I found it but they're in spanish and there's 31 so I'm kinda lazy and don't feel like translating all of them.

trebgoD
LMFAO laughing out loud
I have had all of those

silver_tears
no expression thanks so ****in much for sharing..........................both of you stick out tongue

Darth Revan
laughing I've had 'em all except for the last one, thank god whistle

silver_tears
sick scuse me a minute

VallejoKid707
Same as DR, not the last one laughing

Freddy_vs_Jason
Urgh.....boys are so disgusting!

*Walks off and mutters "boys!....."*

Rogue Jedi
i just had a corn poo. it was a sequel.

SweetNsouR
WHAT ABOUT DIARRHEA!!!!! eek!

Baylin
And Poodoo mustn't forget the poodoo!

LarryTheArch
i hate the WBCs

Pablo G
WBCs ?

steely balls
i had this an hour ago

Rogue Jedi
i hate the hot water poos.

Rogue Jedi
hold on...here comes another!!!

LarryTheArch
5. BRAIN DAMAGE POO: Type of poo that needs a lot of effort to come out and when you're done you feel slightly dizzy..

i think my brother has that

LarryTheArch
7. GODZILLA POO: The type of poo that is so huge that makes you think you should chop it up before flushing.

I KNOW my brother has had that... except he didnt chop it up sick

LarryTheArch

I hate those

Tired Hiker
What about the peanut poos? Remember the ones where you look at your poo and there's peanuts everywhere, embedded inside the poo? Remember?

whatshisface
fact: diarrhea kills more people than heart attacks

The Force
eww sick i get alotta godzilla's laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
um... thank you fo r that....

Rogue Jedi
poo....what a thing indeed.

NyC-gUrL
sick sick sick sick this topic makes me sick

lets talk about barf eek!

Rogue Jedi
then go poo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.