A Note from the Mods!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel
Last night I started going through our forum and I have seen a TON of threads that were a year old and they didn't have much activity so I deleted them.

If they were topics that I knew already existed within other threads then I merged them.

If they were topics that had one or two responses then I deleted them.

I will be going through and "bumping" some other threads back up that might be interesting to talk about.

I'm sorry if I have upset anyone with my closing of threads. I'm not doing it to be a meanie. If I close the ones that aren't being talked about then it leaves new room for other topics and I know this forum is going to have TONS of new threads once HP3 hits the theaters next month!!!

big grin

Air Angel

Unicor777
Hm... but if a thread is closed does that mean that takes no space any more?

If yes, then fine, but if a closed thread continues to occupy space then I don't know whats the value of closing it ?

airangel
well after I get all the closed threads I will send a message to Raz to confirm deletion from the system. big grin

Unicor777
do you intend to close ALL the threads?????

airangel
no....no....just ones that really didn't go anywhere. I closed threads that I had started as well...they were from LAST summer.

Unicor777
i c now.. 10x

airangel
big grin

celestial_moon
this does need 2 b cleaned out

Phoenix
yep, give me three more weeks and I'm on study leave, and me and angel are gonna do some spring cleaning! wink

Phoenix
If anyone notices any multiple threads, please PM me or airangel, or post the links here

RebelPhoenix
Hmm, so if there is a need to make space especially in anticipation of the upcoming movie - how many pages or topics per forum are we allowed?

airangel
Good quezzie RP....I'm not sure...but I know that it's like wasted space if the threads are just sitting there not being used...especially if there are other similiar topics that are BOOMING with discussion! big grin

3 weeks sounds good to me Phoe b/c I test for Staff Sergeant in 2 weeks and after that I can BREATHE........finals tomorrow................FUN!!!! no

RebelPhoenix
Okie dokie smile - I understand that you want to clean the place up abit and if you're going to delete the ones you've closed then that's cool because otherwise it would be pointless bring them up to the front page and causing clutter just to close them - so that's good thumb up But just one thing - would be possible to re-open threads that aren't spam or multiples because they are still relevent even if they have been inactive for a long time? That way, we wont have to post them again if there is ever a need and miss out on all the things people already said plus, I think it's safe to say many of us didn't even know they existed because they were so old so now that we've seen them we might like to post in them sometime. Basically, if something is valid then it's valid and should be kept for reference at least, just my opinion though.

Oh and good luck with your exams - remember to eat before hand to prevent embarassing stomach talk wink smile

Phoenix
Sure - if there's anything you feel strongly about, either PM the link and reason to me or angel, or post it here.

RebelPhoenix
Thanks Phoenix smile

There are a few I'd like re-opened but I thought I'd ask the others and see what the general consensus is first so hopefully they will post their requests in here too.

RebelPhoenix
Also, may I ask why so many old threads are now being bumped, because amongst those and all of the ones that have been closed our 'new' ones are falling into obscurity messed Wouldn't it have just been easier to close and delete all the ones that were spam or irrelevent and merge the duplicate ones rather then closing old ones just because they were inactive and bringing loads of old ones to the front? I mean, this way wont the old ones be revived (not necessarily bad but not exactly fair to the makers of the new threads and people who were participating in them) and the 'new' ones go to the back unless bumped too and hence become inactive which seems to be a valid reason for you to close them, it'll turn into an inefficient cycle messed

Plus, it's kinda hard to try and figure out which ones should be re-opened when all these other ones are coming to the top, not to mention keeping track of our House threads! messed It's obvious you know that the ones at the top tend to get attention and replies to and that once they slip onto the second page they have to keep being bumped to keep going i.e. our House threads so basically why not leave threads to go their own path without shifting the balance of the forum, making new ones fall behind and liable for clsing later and the old ones forward when to cover up a second page which is filled with crossed out titles. I'm sorry if I sound really critical here, I don't mean to be rude or anything, I'm just unclear about it.

tassie
angel or Phoe, can one of you close this thread, please? It's just a request wink
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t293852.html

There are about a million and one threads concerning hp relationships, already messed

celestial_moon
yah close any of those threads and leave like one thread 4 r/hr and one thread 4 h/hr

airangel
I think that thread already got closed tassie...I coudln't access it...??

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

Sorry if everyone feels like I am destroying HP but I have read enough of all the new threads and read and created some of the old threads to know what has or hasn't been said. I didn't delete any HUGE theories or anything.

If anyone wants to access any of the older threads just start by going backwards....from the LAST page.

I'll try to bump some up tonight so you all can start new convo's in them...okie! big grin

shaber
Congratulations on your promotion

Unicor777
what promotrion are talking shaber?

pip-foot
I think he is talking about angel being made a mod smile

celestial_moon
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294004.html

can u delete this one please? it's basically this whole forum combined in2 one thread.

RebelPhoenix
Thanks for fixing the problem in the sorting hat thread Phoe! big grin

Phoenix
Please search for a topic before you start an identical one.

Also, I'd like to set a challenge - that people think up interesting, unusual, thematic ideas for threads, rather than endless shippers ((tho those are fun too!))

Elondra
These days I realised that newbies are starting new and pointless threads. These threads are really annoying me and it's clear that they don't read the rules. mad Most of these threads are on the topics that already exist.

I know some ppl are going to get angry with me because this might seem like a pointless thread but I felt that I should write this.

This thread can be closed whenever one of the mods want to close it.

shanie623
Hear, hear.

Linkalicious
you're too right. But that happens in all of the forums. That's what makes a noob......a noob

muse5
god, it happens in the lotr forum all the time... that's definetly the trademark of a newbie

celestial_moon
it always happens in the popular forums.

danis4ever
Yah, i do not want to start a new thread myself. Afraid it will be closed.

Sauron
We were all newbies once!
so chill, maybe you oculd ask phoe to have a 'new members please read' sticky on the top
saying saerch for things, and welcome them nicely
im sure they dont like being called newbies

Elondra
Hell yeah!big grinBut I don't think any of us started pointless threads. stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*
yes Too right! big grin

celestial_moon
i have...*hangs head in shame*

Elondra
I'll pm phoe bout this then.

Sauron
i been here about 6 months and i still start pointless threads :0

aka-rumour has it-in ptc
my opinion and im sure in the matrix forums

smile very nice threads
oh and one called Batman in the batman forum

and also why xcant they jusy get along in the lotr forum smile

Elondra
I don't think your threads are pointless stick out tongue

laughing out loud laughing out loud lol laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sauron
wow elronda your never in lotr anymore sadsad
so i come her to see you big grin

and alot of my threads are pointless lol

Elondra
No they are not.

I think I lost a little bit of interest in Lotr. But i'll come and visit you big grin

celestial_moon
u know what i also hate? ppl posting off topic things in thread (ex: if it's about lily and james, they post "what do u guys think of PoA?" IT DRIVES ME MAD! mad

Sauron
so, what do you guys think of POA

celestial_moon

punkyhermy
listen, that is something bound to happen!it always does!!!!!!!!geez!we were all newbies once, like someone else on this thread...i think this is really kind of offending for the newbies!so what , with mistakes they will learn!!!!!!everyone else seems to put up with it!!!this is th emods job!if they are okay with it then so should we!

Tassie
There are waaay too many threads of:

"Who should get together with who"
"Harry and Cho"
"Harry and Hermione"
"Harry and Ginny"
"Hermione and Krum"
"Harry and Ron"
"Neville and Ginny"

you get the idea... there should just be ONE official thread, preferrably a sticky, discussing the relationships of all characters in the book

Then all the threads asking for Dan's or whoever else's address... it's POINTLESS... don't they see that it's against the rules?!

Then all the million and one threads requesting pics... there was a sticky "HP book and Movie pics" <I think that was good... It's just one thread where you can post all pics, instead of cluttering the forum with individual threads just to post pics

Then the threads by people who claim to know Dan, or whichever other celeb... it makes to difference to us here whether or not you DO know them, cuz telling us affects the forum in no way, unless, by your so-called "friendship" with the celeb, has something to offer to us: unique pics, inside news, etc.... otherwise, what are you telling us for?? To show off? huh

And it's not just newbies who do this... experienced members often start pointless, space-wasting threads as such^^ And I think it's time we do something...

My suggestion

§pearhead
laughing out loud true...el, they're just new here, indulge them

Tassie
hmm... two seconds after I post THIS guy turns up^^ shifty

§pearhead
ninja what guy...? maybe you should ignore him like everyone else sad

angelsflame265
might be to wide of a subject to make one topic. .

Tassie
No it's not angelsflame ^^ it all basically discusses ONE topic-hp relationships, and if you look at all these individual threads, you'll find people saying "No, Harry and Hermione are perfect" ; "I agree on Hermione and Krum, Harry and Hermione? oh please"

It's all the same... and it's fretting to see the same topic being repeated in ten thousand threads here on this forum

Tassie
Dude, the guy practically follows me everywhere shifty

§pearhead
ninja maybe he stalks you

Tassie
I have a stalker??!

§pearhead
no2 Don't flatter yourself big grin

Tassie
laughing out loud oh thanks

anyways, off-topic lol...

Elondra
I totally agree with all these.That's what I'm trying to say.Thanks Tassiesmile

shellie
hi , "newbie" here . you're not offending me . what you're saying , makes since . anyhow , dont worry we're figuring it out . smile

celestial_moon
good idea. mayb we should report 2 the mods 2 have one official thread 4 all ships or one ship. i hate it because they basically talk about the same things. it's a pain in the @$$.

4 members about posting threads: if u think people will respond 2 it well, then post it. if it asks a question, check other threads or ask in a related thread.

Tassie
I'll post it in one of the mods' stickys

Tassie
hey I just have some suggestions smile

There are waaay too many threads of:

"Who should get together with who"
"Harry and Cho"
"Harry and Hermione"
"Harry and Ginny"
"Hermione and Krum"
"Harry and Ron"
"Neville and Ginny"

you get the idea... we think there should just be ONE official thread, preferrably a sticky, discussing the relationships of all characters in the book

Then all the threads asking for Dan's or whoever else's address... it's POINTLESS... don't they see that it's against the rules?!

Then all the million and one threads requesting pics... there was a sticky "HP book and Movie pics" <I think that was good... It's just one thread where you can post all pics, instead of cluttering the forum with individual threads just to post pics smile

Then the threads by people who claim to know Dan, or whichever other celeb... it makes to difference to us here whether or not you DO know them, cuz telling us affects the forum in no way, unless, by your so-called "friendship" with the celeb, has something to offer to us: unique pics, inside news, etc.... otherwise, what are you telling us for?? To show off?

And it's not just newbies who do this... experienced members often start pointless, space-wasting threads as such^^ And I think it's time we do something...

Also, can you merge these two threads, please:
"Who said that":
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t11271.html

Whose Line is it anyway:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294562.html

Their both the same game, anyways smile

And one last thing, can you please see about closing this thread:
Sexto Libro:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294438.html
It's turned into a pointless thread talking about Spanish messed

Thanks! big grin

RoguePw25
Oh, my gosh!! Thank fuzzy that someone said it!! I am SO tired of coming to this boards and seeing a list, at least 10 at a time of pointless threads.

Our newest winners to the Pointless THreads are:
flaws in the first movie
Mistakes in the first movie
John M. for Voldermorth in 4th movie
For all ppl who want a peacful shipipng
Harry Potter 5th, 6th, 7th Book'
The Final Movie will be out this year
wat do u think will happen next

I could go on, but I don't have the time. The first two, the movie ones, can be comibined or just discussed in the Harry Potter movie thread. Most of these threads, have already been. If I see another, Book 5 and 6!, I'm going to puke!!

It is soooooooooooo ridiculouse.

airangel
Phoe and I are goign to thoroughly go through this forum in June and clean everything up.

thanks for the ideas........i'll talk with phoe about them.......

ermmmm about the shippers........ there are WAY too many combos to keep all the discussions in one thread...but we can go through and merge the related subjects.........big grin

Agent Elrond
With June 4th rapidly approaching, it would be a good idea to get rid of the junk threads and prepare for a massive bombardment of treads when HP3 comes out. When M3 and RotK came out, there was a massive flood of threads, so prepare for that.

Also, any "I hate (whatever)" Threads should be shut down right away. No one likes those threads and they can quickly clutter the forum.

Elondra
Or there can be like a Movie Mistakes thread.

And btw I'm sorry if I offended anyonesad

celestial_moon
yah, i would clear any PoA threads on like june 3rd.

Tassie
Okie, thanks smile

[Ms_dEaTh]
It was kinda harsh when you first said it, like the newbies were a sort of plebeian society. C'mon, we all were newbies and just as clueless before! smile
But I do agree with the many numerous topics around. A waste of space I say!

pottermad
but hey here when they close a thread can they like take it away u know? not just a line just off KMC... u guys know what i mean?

pottermad
u r so right it's really annoying all this shippers threads... and also there r a lot of really olds ones that nobody posts anymore such as
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t7389.html
and well tons of others...

Tonks
Clean it out Clean it all out Angel! I have been coming aroung to stuff that is in like the 12th page and has like 3 posts to it. so clean it out

Trickster
Guys, how wil saying don't make the a thread about relationships without checking work? It already says that!!!!!!

Plus, stop being so harsh on noobs.

Agent Elrond
There are two types of newbies: good ones and bad/annoying ones

Good newbies follow the rules, bring their opinions to our discussions and add to the overall forum. They listen to others and do not annoy ppl.

Bad newbies, well, they're the ones you here about all the times. Everytime you see a bashing thread, a who loves who thread, or a thread that has been talked about before, that's a newbie gone bad.

Sorry, Oracle speach. Just had to do that.

Tassie
There is only one type of newbie smile
The one who's just registered to kmc.

blink *hyper*

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud stick out tongue

Tassie
Angel or Phoe, can you do me another favour please?

Can you merge these two:
flaws in the first movie:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t30215.html

mistakes in the first movie:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294659.html

And can you close any other "Mistakes" threads on the forum, please? smile
thanks again smile

edit: can I do the official pics thread? smile Have you talked to Phoe about it already?

Elondra
Exactly big grin

Elondra
Or we can just have an official movie mistakes thread. that's better i think.

Tassie
yeah^^ in that case..
Can you close this one:
flaws in the first movie:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t30215.html

mistakes in the first movie:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294659.html
^^and rename this one the "Official Movie Mistakes Thread" or something to that likeness? Cuz this one was made much earlier before..

RoguePw25
I know that's right. I mean, I lookd on the forum today, and there are even MORE pointless threads!! I mean, here's one called, Lord of the Rings versus Pirates of Caribbean

Can someone please tell me what this has to do with Harry Potter?? sick
If I wanted to talk about the Lord of The Rings, I would go to that forum.

Then there's one called Quick Update. I'm like, oh my gosh. How ridiculous.
The mod's need to take a look at some of these and start closing them. No joke.

Tassie
Rogue, I'm trying to do as much reporting as I can to the airangel and Phoe, in the "Cleaning up HP" thread...

This forum's really fretting me lol... I'm glad airangel and Phoe are taking some action smile But they're not on as much sad

Gosh if I was a mod lol

And the "LotR vs Pirates of the caribbean" thread was just a joke

RoguePw25
oh, okay. sorry, I didn't get it.

airangel
DONE! big grin Official pics thread??? For what??????????

I am planning on making a history of all previous POA movie discussions (gotta ask Ush how to do it.....) THEN I gotta check with Phoe b/c I don't want her to get mad at me for rearranging the forum..........

ALSO I was going to open and OFFICIAL POA movie thread and put a sticky note to it so new members and old can see it when they come into this forum........

we are going to start cleaning up more in depth around the 2nd week of June. I have another class starting.........so we'll see if I can get some changes done before it REALLY kicks off........

The rest of this week I'll be studying for my HUGE test that is on Wednesday. I'll be back on more after Weds.

continue to post ideas and comments........ big grin

midnight blue
hey i wanna know if anyone really knows how to send like a letter to tom felton bec i wanna send one to him and i dont know the address will someone tell me how to get it?

Tassie
midnight blue, you wont find that here on kmc, but at least you didn't make a new thread about it smile
AirAngel, I was just talking about having one Official HP Image Request Thread, like on the lotr forum, so as to avoid individual threads requesting pics smile

And I like the idea of the official POA sticky big grin
And thanks again

edit:
A newbie just made this thread about Ron and Hermione:
What's your prediction?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1674499#post1674499
^^Can you close it please? big grin

Please, and can you rename this one:
Ron and Hermione Must Happen :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t32583.html

^^"The Offical Ron & Hermione thread", or something to that likeness? smile It's been merged by Kes with alot of other "Ron and Hermions" threads

Thanks again lol big grin

Elondra
Neither did Iconfused

Phoenix
Guys, you can also click the report button, because then Kes or Storm or bkk will come and do it if me or angel aren't here.

Phoenix
and there is already this thread asking people to search for threads before starting an identical one...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294491.html

shows how much people pay attantion to me... crybaby

stick out tongue

airangel
Done big grin

Tassie thanx for all the help on finding threads. Phoe and I have been crazy busy and we both really, really appreciate it.

*huggles*

airangel
(merged all the discussion about pointless threads big grin )

Agent Elrond
I pay attention to you

airangel
*hugs* Phoe......... big grin

Tonks
yah Tassie i totally agree with you we need all those out. They were like the last summer thing and all so get them out of here.

SO PLEAZ JUNE COME FASTER!

Phoenix
big grin

group

Tassie
w00t go Elondra, people listen to us more than the mods yes stick out tongue

Tassie
you guys like to hug alot dont you stick out tongue

great work, you and Phoe thumb up
And I shall be your little hp reporter yes stick out tongue

Tassie
Can you merge these? smile

jkrowling.com... you ought to read!!:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294278.html

JK Rowling's own site
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t295019.html

^^this thread was made like ten minutes ago..... you know, there should be a rule saying: Scroll down the page at least to see if the same thread was made already roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Edit: Ignore that^^ Storm just did it smile

airangel
i think someone already merged this.................... oh nvm...i see that storm did it!

THANKS STORM! big grin

Tonks
Tassie we are like how you help around here. Im sure the Mods like the help alot!

Angel and Phoe,

You guys are doing a great survice to this forum keep up the good work!

Tassie
hey again Angel, just some more suggestions smile

Kwon Boa NOT to play Cho Chang:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t295064.html

Cho Chang
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t18141.html

Cho Chang
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t7338.html

^^Can you merge these please?

Who should play...?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t24404.html

Madame Maxime and Mad-Eye Moody
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294989.html

^^And can you merge those two, please?
The first one's discussing who should act as who in the upcoming movies, and the second is just specifically referring to who should be Madame Maxime and Mad-Eye Moody... same topic smile
Thanks again!

Tassie
Thanks big grin
I'm the reporter stick out tongue

Tonks
Yah great job Tassie! you really are helping them alot so great work!

Hey will yah all get the ones out of here first that are locked cuase there are a sure lot of them here! and they will make alot of room if you would do that also! just alot of them so i cant put the link to them Sorry!

Tassie
And one more thing..
Can you merge these...

who's ur fav character in hp?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294553.html

whos ur best character?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294946.html

Thanks again smile

Tassie
OK, forget that ^^ big grin

I reported it and Storm merged these for me already...
who's ur fav character in hp?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294553.html

whos ur best character?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294946.html

Can you merge:

Who should play...?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t24404.html

Madame Maxime and Mad-Eye Moody
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294989.html

who should be mad-eye moody?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t290211.html

And...

Kwon Boa NOT to play Cho Chang
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t295064.html

Cho Chang
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t18141.html

Cho Chang
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t7338.html

And can you move this thread to the Role Playing Forum smile It's an RPG

Harry Potter
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t295143.html

One last thing... Can you merge these....

Obsessed DAN Fans
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t25349.html

Dan, Rupert and Emma- Official Thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t26287.html

dan lovers only
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t293101.html

Thanks again! smile

airangel
PHOE I'LL BE OUT OF TOWN UNTIL SUNDAY, GOING TO SWITZERLAND. I'LL BE BACK ON PROBABLY MONDAY!

AA

Phoenix
See what happens when a new movie comes out and the mods are away? big grin I've had to clear up five threads in the first five minutes of being here!

*bustles off to merge and close*

eezy45
PHOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

frodo_dude
ariangel would u please close this threadhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t296181.html
it's about the PoA movie

Tassie
the mods won't be on for a while, so it's best to report it smile

RoguePw25
Mod's could you please do something about all of these pointless thread. THe newbies are everywhere! Recently, there has been a LARGE INCREASE of pointles threads.

Seriously, if I see another Emma's Email thread, I'll scream!!!

cloud23hermione
Dont be too upset. . . just send a message to the people who make pointless threads. . .. but for me . . .. I want also to know what is the email address of emma watson . . . . so i can chat with her. . . one on one . . .. I dream of this. . . .

airangel
thanx! done!

Agent Elrond
well airangle, u did alot of closing today, lol

got another thread for you. you'll be busy today

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t296320.html

Agent Elrond
10 threads closed today. That proves that no one ever uses the search function or read the *Read Here First* threads.

RoguePw25
The mod's have already stated that no one has Emma's real e-mail address. Besides, I'm sure she wouldn't a lot of e-mails saying, "I love you" "What was your fav part in the movie"

No one has her e-mail address. End of story.
I mean, could you imagine being a celeb and have hundreds of e-mails from fans?? that would be ridicolous.

Ten thread closed today?? Jsut goes to show you how the "Pointless Threads" have increased tremendously.

Tassie
And three more just reported no expression

This is really insane now

RoguePw25
oh yeah. The pointless threads is getting out of hand.

RoguePw25
airangel, could u please close this thread??

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t296346.html

It is yet another one claiming to have Daniel and Emma's address.

These pointless threads have to be getting to you. There's more and more each day!

airangel
fixed it big grin

Agent Elrond
wow, you've been busy. I knew this would happen. It's the invasion of the rule-breaking newbies

Agent Elrond
wow, half the first page is covered with closed threads. I never seen this many before

Tassie
clearly, you're a newbie to the lotr forum stick out tongue
you should've seen the days of Kit

Agent Elrond
did some hunting. here are some threads that should be merged or closed:
Book 7
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t292641.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t17510.html

Book 5
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t7132.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31517&highlight=Book+6

Close
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t24288.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294004.html

Fav Book
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30238&highlight=Book+6
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7132&highlight=Book+6
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31754&highlight=Book+6
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27219&highlight=Book+6
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26803&highlight=Book+6
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23822&highlight=Book+6

sorry tas, got other work to due. These were some that I found. Try merging them with the 'offical thread'

Tassie
It's ok wink wink`

ladygrim
i think all forums get out of hand most o the time smile(

frodo_dude
yeah...

airangel
currently working ^^^^^

ALL THE CLASSES THREADS ARE NOT TO BE CLOSED....THEY ARE FOR THE HP RPG. PHOE put them in here and so did I a few months ago. They are going to be used again. big grin

shanie623
To repeat what I've said again (here and here) about these random clean-ups going around the HP forum:

Oh, and I"M SO SORRY... I don't mean to be such a nag. stick out tongue

(Just needed to get your attention. LOL!) Ok... I'm done now! Promise! smile

Phoenix
It's ok, I've PMd Raz about it, as soon as he oks things, me and angel will be deleting all those threads

airangel
^ sounds good to me

Phoenix
unsticking - use 'Important for our Forums' thread to state bogus threads.

ladygrim
rite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.