Why 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
plz answer this queston .... WHy do people always think slytherin is evil
because alot of them are quite nice .... im obvioulsy not one of those people but some people couldn't help being in this house

Tonks
Well i think that the reason is that alot of there Witches and Wizards go to the
dark-side that come out of that particular house.

I am not one of those people whom nesseciarly hate the slytherin house but i dont mind it very much.

I Like Snape i dont want him to die and all he is just mean to Harry. but he is cool.

So that should be one of your answeres!

Polly
Yeah, basically what Tonks said. A lot of evil witches and wizards came out of that particular house. But you know, if it was Gryffindor that the evil people came out of then we would probably hate Gryffindor. So maybe it's not the house, but the people that came out of that house?

Draco Malfoy
And maybe some of the people in Slytherin just gave the House a bad reputation?

But mainly what Tonks and Polly said.

celestial_moon
i think it doesnt mean 2 b that way...that's just how it is.

azn_blue_angel
yep yep..everything that u pplz said..

Phoenix
Nothing is completely evil. Calling Slytherins evil is tarring everyone with the same brush.

airangel
^ agree.................. I also agree with the few slytherin's that did come out to be well known in the books were evil................that's where voldemort comes from too............................... and the malfoy's, crabbe's and goyle's who's families were death eaters..........

i wouldn't be surprised if Snape was in Slytherin..............actually I am sure he was since he's the head of house.........i can't remember if it was mentioned in teh books................i always assumed the heads of houses came from the houses they are head of..... big grin

ladygrim
i can't rember eitherr but i wud of thought so ...

DracosGirl
I agree they can't all be evil cos Harry was almost put into Slytherin

airangel
yep

ladygrim
true ... mayb harry has an evil streak .... or just a stroppy one ....

DracosGirl
definatly a stroppy one, at least at the min. I hope he grows out of that I dont think I would like a stroppy hero!

ladygrim
me too ... mayb he has female hormones... stroppy git

Cynethryth
Eeevil wizards?
Yes... evil in the sense of not liking muggles smile I cannot think of any other reasons why Slytherins could be "evil"

Hm, that's what I like about Rowling... a reason that makes them evil. It's not the fact that they are born evil but they decide to be "evil" by hating muggles

But I think it's a lil overdone in the movies... the whole... "evil"-thing.

ladygrim
Evil is good .....

DracosGirl
It's not just that they dont like muggles but they like killing ppl i.e. voldemort!

He didnt just kill muggles he killed wizards to just for the fun of it and many slytherins follow him and their parents are death eaters, that kinda makes them evil...

ladygrim
smile

Unicor777
Slytherins are not necessery evil.. but their ambiciouse and desire for success drives them crazy. Usually wirzards sorted there would do everything to achieve their goals no matter what, they put their interest above everything, even though sometimes this harms a lot of others.
So the measureless success drive and the selfishness makes them look, sound and smell evil

Orli'sElf7
We slytherins arent EVIL...we're misunderstoooood wink. unicor we are not crazy stick out tongue just very clever and ambitious...and like to stir things up once in awhile big grin

ladygrim
to true ... very misunderstood....

Orli'sElf7
>: D hehe...HEHEH imean ummm...0; D

ladygrim
did you get a bit confused there ... with ur umms and hmms ... lol ....

Unicor777
Hm... evil, evil, depends what does it stand for? For me ppl that want to success under every prize are evil

ladygrim
Evil ... i suppose it could be more hate ful or ungrateful... but the most in the movie are evil ...

ladygrim
smile

sk8stuff09
indigo

ladygrim
rite thats normal ???

ladygrim
its gone quite round here

LadySlytherin
the definition of evil:
e.vil. noun:

1) The quality of being morally bad or wrong; wickedness (we're not BAD parsay...just like to mix things up ^_~)

2) That which causes harm, misfortune, or destruction (welllll....we're not all like voldemort...being the slytherin ghost i cant hurt anyone, can i?)

so as you can see uni, i really dont think EvIl is necessarily the word
wink

BingaBonga
I'm proud to be a Slytherin. I understand why people think that Slytherins aren't the nicest people. I mean look in the books. The Slytherin students that we really know about are Malfoy - enemy of Harry, Crabbe & Goyle - backs up Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson - Malfoy's soon to be girlfriend and acts b*tchy to Hermione a lot. Then there's Snape and he can't stand Harry. Harry is he hero, and so they are all enemies and bad, therefore Slytherin is bad. Well, whatever.

ladygrim
i understand wat every one is saying ...

LadySlytherin
snape is my favorite! im proud to be a slytherin!!! ^_^

Raventheonly
Snape wants to push harry at all costs and give him the ambition of a Slytherin in my view. Snapes my favorite to.

LadySlytherin
hear hear!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.