going to vegas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shake zula
i'm going to vegas for the weekend. why?

because it's my birthday! Happy Dance smokin' Happy Dance smokin'

Shut up Biatch
Win some money if you can. eek!

nazgulinthedark
thumb up kewl

shake zula
i'll try. i haven't had much success... mostly it's because the casiono's keep shoving alcohol down my throat... for free!

i say that like it's a bad thing... shame on me...

Hunneh_Bunneh
awwwww lets come never been there sad

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, have fun! And happy birthday!

shake zula
thank you...

Linkalicious
when i went to vegas for my 21st birthday....I was at a table and the waitress did the usual free drink thing. I threw her a $20 because i knew i'd be there for a while. I told her "keep them coming" and she started bringing me real drinks instead of those watered down lame excuses for alcoholic beverages.

shake zula
just got back from vegas. i'm a total wreck. i slept 8 hours within a 72 hour span... i loved it! my body's aching all over but it was well woth it. i could honestly say that by far, this was the best vegas trip i have ever been on...

anyways, thanks for the greetings and would somebody please close the thread. the moment has passed and i'm glad to have shared it with you fellas... good things!

Gravity Kills
I want to go to Vegas

Painkiller
yeah vegas rocks

Raven Guardia
can I come with *makes puppy dog face*

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I love vegas! But i am leaving this weekend too, to cancun!!!!!!!

wooooooo! why!? My SENIOR TRIP!

Linkalicious
HA!

I did the EXACT same thing when I went to Vegas in March. I got like 8 hours of sleep in 72 hours-ish and drank my ass silly the whole time. I musta had something like 64 rum-n-cokes (most are watered down from the card table waitresses)

Hope you had a great time Shake...

shake zula
one of the best times of my life...

<<Solo>>
Happy Birthday and I was in Vegas the other day,why? The Big end of the year ROAD TRIP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.