KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » going to vegas

going to vegas
Started by: random task

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
super pr*xy

Cool going to vegas

i'm going to vegas for the weekend. why?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: because it's my birthday! Happy Dance smokin' Happy Dance smokin'

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:04 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Win some money if you can. eek!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:07 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

thumb up kewl

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:08 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i'll try. i haven't had much success... mostly it's because the casiono's keep shoving alcohol down my throat... for free!

i say that like it's a bad thing... shame on me...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:09 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hunneh_Bunneh

awwwww lets come never been there sad

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:10 PM
Hunneh_Bunneh is currently offline Click here to Send Hunneh_Bunneh a Private Message Find more posts by Hunneh_Bunneh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Heh, have fun! And happy birthday!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:11 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

thank you...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:12 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

when i went to vegas for my 21st birthday....I was at a table and the waitress did the usual free drink thing. I threw her a $20 because i knew i'd be there for a while. I told her "keep them coming" and she started bringing me real drinks instead of those watered down lame excuses for alcoholic beverages.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

just got back from vegas. i'm a total wreck. i slept 8 hours within a 72 hour span... i loved it! my body's aching all over but it was well woth it. i could honestly say that by far, this was the best vegas trip i have ever been on...

anyways, thanks for the greetings and would somebody please close the thread. the moment has passed and i'm glad to have shared it with you fellas... good things!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 06:08 PM
Sed
Popsicle canibal

I want to go to Vegas

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 08:39 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah vegas rocks

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 08:51 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

can I come with *makes puppy dog face*

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 12:44 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

I love vegas! But i am leaving this weekend too, to cancun!!!!!!!

wooooooo! why!? My SENIOR TRIP!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 12:46 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by shake zula
just got back from vegas. i'm a total wreck. i slept 8 hours within a 72 hour span... i loved it! my body's aching all over but it was well woth it. i could honestly say that by far, this was the best vegas trip i have ever been on...

anyways, thanks for the greetings and would somebody please close the thread. the moment has passed and i'm glad to have shared it with you fellas... good things!

HA!

I did the EXACT same thing when I went to Vegas in March. I got like 8 hours of sleep in 72 hours-ish and drank my ass silly the whole time. I musta had something like 64 rum-n-cokes (most are watered down from the card table waitresses)

Hope you had a great time Shake...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 01:37 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

one of the best times of my life...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 02:22 AM
Solo

Re: going to vegas

quote:
Originally posted by shake zula
i'm going to vegas for the weekend. why?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: because it's my birthday! Happy Dance smokin' Happy Dance smokin'

Happy Birthday and I was in Vegas the other day,why? [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Big end of the year ROAD TRIP

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 02:37 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote