have you ever done anything crazy to make people sat holy sh!t?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit"Em"Up
i have.

i use to back yard wrestle when i was younger.

i remember doing a high risk move from a 3rd balcany onto a guy that laid on a car's hood.

people thought i was dead and they were all saying holy shit.

Nazzy
i fell off a horse smile

i fell on the back of my head and peopel thoguht i broke my neck

Hit"Em"Up
i set myself on fire

Raventheonly
i smashed a brick into a kids head when i was like 6 ... oh ya they wanted to beat me big grin i was at some friend of a friends birthday party.

sniper
i almost killed a couple people

Hit"Em"Up
now thats f*cked up sniper and raven

Nazzy
some kid bit me in prechool bit me so i stole this infants baby bottle and wacked him ubside the head and he like fainted or something blink i went to time out for about 3 minutes big grin

ABE LINCOLN
I went on a karate-chopping craze smile it was annoying

Nazzy
i bet it was smile

Hit"Em"Up
i hit my friend in the face with a shovel.

he had to get 25 stitches and a glass eye.

Nazzy
messed

one kid at a day camp tryed to choke me, and instead of her going to court for attempted murder, the camp instructer person had to go to a hearing of why she kicked the kid out
she kicked her out because she tried to kill me dammit! mad

get bent
it was more than annoying mad

Trinity_Matrix
I cosplay. Meaning I walk around in costumes for no apparent reason (or at least that's what most people think). It freaks people out, which amuses me greatly laughing out loud

Shut up Biatch
My cousin was being an idiot and standing on top of one of those large nets that keep you from falling of a trampoline and me and my other cousin were wrestling and I slamed him up against the side of the net my cousin was standing on and he fell face first to the ground. He got a bloody nose and he got knocked out for a few seconds.

FRO§T
i have i got drunk and said i was gonna kill my firends and i got two big knives and every one was like omg, and they tryed to stop me and i dropped the knives after i cut some one, and it was because two of my friends ahd SEX IN MY BED

ABE LINCOLN
oh yea, i forgot you were there big grin

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud that's great.

This year at school I'd be walking down the halls and just randomly do a jump kick big grin

ABE LINCOLN
big grin being random often scares people!

Trinity_Matrix
Which is why it's so much fun!

FRO§T
i guess no one cares

ABE LINCOLN
that's right, I dont

because getting drunk is retarded erm especially at your age

FRO§T
u dont know how old i am

Trinity_Matrix
According to your profile, you're 16.

ABE LINCOLN
'88, pal, it says it in your profile roll eyes (sarcastic)

though I coulda sworn it said 1990 back when you were "Demon hunter x" or w/e erm

FRO§T
i am, i should update it

Tex
This one time...I like forgot to put on my face diva and like do my hair...and everyone was like "Holy sh.it, Tex!"

FRO§T
i was never demon hunter, only 1-winged angel

Tex
yea it doesyes i have lots of experience

Trinity_Matrix
Same here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.