KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » have you ever done anything crazy to make people sat holy sh!t?

have you ever done anything crazy to make people sat holy sh!t?
Started by: Evolution

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

have you ever done anything crazy to make people sat holy sh!t?

i have.

i use to back yard wrestle when i was younger.

i remember doing a high risk move from a 3rd balcany onto a guy that laid on a car's hood.

people thought i was dead and they were all saying holy shit.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:34 PM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i fell off a horse smile

i fell on the back of my head and peopel thoguht i broke my neck

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:35 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

i set myself on fire

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:36 PM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

i smashed a brick into a kids head when i was like 6 ... oh ya they wanted to beat me big grin i was at some friend of a friends birthday party.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:38 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

i almost killed a couple people

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:39 PM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

now thats f*cked up sniper and raven

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:40 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

some kid bit me in prechool bit me so i stole this infants baby bottle and wacked him ubside the head and he like fainted or something blink i went to time out for about 3 minutes big grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:40 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I went on a karate-chopping craze smile it was annoying

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:41 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i bet it was smile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:43 PM
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hit my friend in the face with a shovel.

he had to get 25 stitches and a glass eye.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:45 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

messed

one kid at a day camp tryed to choke me, and instead of her going to court for attempted murder, the camp instructer person had to go to a hearing of why she kicked the kid out
she kicked her out because she tried to kill me dammit! mad

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:48 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

quote:
Originally posted by ABE LINCOLN

it was more than annoying mad

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:57 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I cosplay. Meaning I walk around in costumes for no apparent reason (or at least that's what most people think). It freaks people out, which amuses me greatly laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:59 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

My cousin was being an idiot and standing on top of one of those large nets that keep you from falling of a trampoline and me and my other cousin were wrestling and I slamed him up against the side of the net my cousin was standing on and he fell face first to the ground. He got a bloody nose and he got knocked out for a few seconds.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:17 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

i have i got drunk and said i was gonna kill my firends and i got two big knives and every one was like omg, and they tryed to stop me and i dropped the knives after i cut some one, and it was because two of my friends ahd SEX IN MY BED

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:20 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by get bent
it was more than annoying mad

oh yea, i forgot you were there big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:20 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by ABE LINCOLN

laughing out loud that's great.

This year at school I'd be walking down the halls and just randomly do a jump kick big grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:21 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

big grin being random often scares people!

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:26 PM
Peach
mordrem

Which is why it's so much fun!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:28 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by FRO§T
i have i got drunk and said i was gonna kill my firends and i got two big knives and every one was like omg, and they tryed to stop me and i dropped the knives after i cut some one, and it was because two of my friends ahd SEX IN MY BED

i guess no one cares

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:29 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote